People with same Moon as your rising can heal u

January 10, 2022 at 21:53 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee
People with same Moon as your rising can heal u
Now have any of you experienced this with someone ? Cuz i haven’t yet,

I read this somewhere so I’m not sure if it’s accurate guys, I’m just learning , thank u for ur response

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 12, 2022 at 14:58
(Libra) AamesWorld » rohini moon
Great response
January 11, 2022 at 20:32
(Gemini) DivinelyMe1
I´ve Not read through the comments to much but If This is the case, am a Libra Rising & My ex partner was a Libra moon,, He shattered me into pieces but it helped me to want to discover whom I am and what my meaning was of life... Conclusion = Nothing Tbh Literally, best verdict I came to was trust in the words of HOLY BIBLE. For the rest of the life of living dead, go with it & just have faith for salvation.
January 11, 2022 at 07:37
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » s81
Interesting I’m learning thank u
January 11, 2022 at 07:34
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » Emanuel
Same
January 11, 2022 at 07:24
(Leo) Anni23
Well I´m not sure.. but I´m just going to say that I have meet a few people both with the same moon and my asc and with the same asc as my moon.

In the first case one situation went terribly, (he also had the same asc as my moon as well) in another a person with the same moon became my best friend.

Now recently, I have met another person who Either has and asc or its in virgo again. (It could be either possibly as they were born within minutes of both signs)

I also haven´t Mars in Virgo too, which I supposed to mean that I will meet virgo people I think?..
January 11, 2022 at 04:09
(Taurus) s81
I wouldn´t associate that Asc-Moon match with healing that fast, you should read the whole charts, synastry and composite, may be Chiron (for example) is involved in some way in the cases you know.
But in general you will find good affinity: in the Moon´s owner side since the projected self/physical body/etc (Ascendant) of the other matches his/hers emotional world (and the other things that the Moon means), and in the Ascendant´s owner side since the other could protect/nurture/etc (Moon) all the manifestations of the person (body, personality, etc, everything the Ascendant means).
January 11, 2022 at 00:37
(Sagittarius) Sagit
I don´t know if it´s healing, but depending on planets involved, can be reassuring as moon is mirror to the Asc. self.

A soothing.

But as RohiniMoon said, with Mars, can be abrasive.

Maybe A´s 6th house synergy planet in B´s first house for a healing "aspect."
January 10, 2022 at 22:23
(Capricorn) Emanuel
No, but I wish...
January 10, 2022 at 22:12
(Virgo) rohini moon
sounds all well and good in theory.. but care to elaborate on this idea? more information as to where you came to this conclusion?

as a slight example, im a scorpio ascendant, so your idea suggests a scorpio moon could/would "heal" me.. not saying ones moon over another ascendant isnt a postive attribute in synastry, it can be. but theres too many variables to consider in that scenario.

take my chart as example, i have mars/ketu in house 1, scorpio moon lands over mars - moon/mars in synastry can be diabolical. nitpicky kind of bickering back an forth..

so for healing to occur in that case, i think it would have to be a highly evolved moon person, to offer this to someone, just because moon/asc are in alignment.

i also think we can only heal ourselves, if you want to get down to the nitty gritty of it all. others can help nurture us along the way, but healing comes from change within.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »