Venus in the 12th house

January 10, 2022 at 03:25 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) dreababy
Venus in the 12th house
I was wondering if anyone else had a venus in the 12th and if so what is this placement like for you? Challenges? Good things? Bad? What’s your experience been like?
I am a venus in Leo in the 12th house (also a Leo rising at the 29th degree) I have never truly had any good romantic relationships and find romantic relationships to turn out to be honestly karmic in the end. Also like to add, my venus is square to my Taurus saturn. My 12th house also has my North Node which is also is in Leo. Does anyone else have any similar experience? Not just in romantic relationships, but in friendships I’ve never had much luck either if we are close. It tends to go bad at some point but, I am good with distant friends I don’t see day to day or get close with. (Despite being a Libra sun) I’ve also found I have a lot of hidden enemies, does this just come with having a 12h placement ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2022 at 17:44
(Virgo) LotusStar » stellium12
In my vedic chart my Venus is in 12 and conjunct Ketu I can very much relate to what you wrote. Even with just having Mercury there because it rules so much for me...

Yes all my relationships are secret :p

Can mean loving someone unavailable in some ways or not feeling worthy and maybe that´s part of the loneliness. Wanting a deep spiritual kind of love

It´s also a sign of secret crushes or loves, both having or being on the receiving end

Often don´t recognize people´s feelings towards me. Like if they like me I just don´t see it I don´t realize it... and then if you find out later that person really liked you but you never knew. And also when I like someone I find it hard to express and get very shy. Makes it hard to get those Venus signals through ...
February 4, 2022 at 20:58
(Sagittarius) Sus » dreababy
Two more things,
You have rahu, north node in 12th too. Just note it. Rahu in 12th along venus means wealth losses.
I have this aspect too if use whole sign system.
Now, you are under saturn dasha. Dasha in vedic is like a transit but a long one. Saturn, if strong in a birth chart, gives good results in its dasha. If afflicted cand bring hurdles.
You are going under saturn dasha and moon antardasha, a sub cycle transit. This can bring depression and a sense of loneliness. I suggest to check your sidereal chart and look to vimshotary link. You can check right in this site.
Do a research about saturn and the remainings antardasha

Add: venus rules your third and 10th house. You may work behind the scene like for example, call center or telemarketing. Comunicating with foreign people career. Source of income from foreigner countries, working in hospitals, prisons...
February 4, 2022 at 20:42
(Sagittarius) Sus » dreababy
Aspects between planets remain as per western astrology. Only signs, some, can change. If you ask me about venus squaring saturn, I all I can say is a tough one. Cause venus is maraka (significator) of love, beauty and money. Saturn is duty, strictness, hard lessons and time, long time.
So you maybe feel unworthy of love, of money or beautiful things. Saturn square venus bring us tough lessons about feeling loved and relationship and a lack of abundance is always present. It can cause loss or not having enough money. For one hand, you desire love but for the other you may have a dificult time to accept it in a lighter way. For you notinhg comes easy and if it comes, you can´t give it true value. We only value what comes from hard work and pain. True love may come later in life after many ups and downs and bumps.
But by then, lesson will ne learnt and you will be the most steady partner someone can have. But remember, only after too many trials and tears.
February 4, 2022 at 20:28
(Libra) dreababy » Sus
That’s a very interesting take, thank you for that. In Vedic and tropical astrology my venus is square to my Saturn regardless. The only difference is in Vedic astrology my ascendant isn’t square to my Saturn like in tropical astrology. Any advice with the hard placement?
February 4, 2022 at 20:23
(Sagittarius) Sus
Well, I´ll try to talk about your venus although I´ll do it using vedic astrology.
In fact, your venus is in cancer, not leo. Rising leo, 7th house lord in 9th (saturn is ruler of aquarius). You have lord of 12th (cancer) in 7th, aquarius. So, venus in 12th squaring saturn (oh I know this one!! I have it too and it´s a tough one), you are a spiritual person, love unconditionally, as 12th is house of imprisionement and hospitals, you may get to meet your partner in such places or foreign land, as 12th house is house of foreign lands. It´s bed pleasures house too. So you may indulge in sensual pleasures but only with someone you truly love.
As your 7th house is in 9th, also philosophy, high knowledge, I bet your partner will be someone of a foreign country or someone spiritual, a teacher, an authoritive person or someone very wise and maybe older than you.
Or you are prone to secret relationship being very private about your love life.
This is my interpretation according to what I already learnt according to vedic
February 4, 2022 at 20:10
(Libra) dreababy » AlsaceTX
Please do tell about your experience if you don’t mind :) honestly as a venus in the 12th I don’t think I’ve ever had any type of romantic or even friendship relationship that didn’t turn out to be karmic in someway. Funny how that works.
February 4, 2022 at 20:05
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
I have Venus in the 12th. Experienced all what has been said here and written about it.

I found real love....once I gave up on the idea of it.
January 12, 2022 at 22:34
(Capricorn) stellium12 » celestialbody22
Thank you for your response. This is the first time I heard an interpretation this way. It does make sense and leaves a lot for me to think about. I often wonder what lesson my soul is trying to learn by choosing this arrangement of planets. You may have just answered it.
January 12, 2022 at 17:08
(Libra) celestialbody22 » dreababy
Well, I must say that what helps me is that my stellium in 12H is in Libra. Pisces (Neptune 12H ruler) is the higher vibration of Libra. While Libra focuses on interpersonal relationships, it is somewhat exhalted in Pisces because Pisces rules Universal Love. Unconditional Love. It is the House that can deeply feel the pains of the COLLECTIVE. So... I respond more towards this because I am already inclined to want relationships with people being a Libra. "The 12th House is the house of the unconscious. The 12th House relates to karma, invisible enemies, suffering, reckoning, BUT ultimately, evolution." If I had to say whats the easiest way to transmute so much of these 12H energies..it would be Self Love. When you can love yourself you can forgive others and have compassion and respect for everyone´s individual journey. It is literally the job of the 12H to transmute energy to be the alchemist and it all starts inside. :80:
January 12, 2022 at 16:43
(Libra) dreababy » celestialbody22
That’s so funny I’ve felt misunderstood for most of my life. Maybe it’s a 12H venus thing. 12H Venus has brought me nothing but pain, how do you transmute this pain into love ? And how do you do so well with this placement because I’ve honestly just want to shut myself off to any type of connections with anyone. Also if I wasn’t a last minute Leo rising wouldn’t it just fall into my first house instead? But i was just on the border of Virgo rising i guess that’s why I have this placement? I kinda hate it honestly
January 12, 2022 at 16:36
(Libra) celestialbody22 » stellium12
Hi,

Well, I just took a look at your birthchart, and you have not just a stellium in your 12H but you also have the moon all in sagittarius. While Neptune is the ruler of the 12H and Jupiter is the Ruler of Sagittarius, Jupiter (also in your 12th house) also once ruled Pisces. This is def not to say that the two energies are alike in anyway. All the fire or yang energy in the 12th house definitely shuts off the water its housed in. There is a polarity between what you feel and how you behave or act out what your feeling. As an example, You may push people away when you start to have feelings for someone because you may feel like you dont want to "smother" or you feel like "your bothering". Your Venus is in Scorpio in the house of Uranus/Aquarius. Its almost a conscious determination of "not allowing yourself to get to close". The fear of getting hurt may be paralyzing to you so instead you do it first by distancing yourself. Literlly have so many planets sitting on your ascendant all in sagittarius. Having feelings for someone does not mean you will lose your freedom/liberty. It is ALLOWING yourself to fall in love that is the issue.

All in all, what I want to say is DONT SELF SABOTAGE! :6:
January 12, 2022 at 10:25
(Capricorn) stellium12 » celestialbody22
"we have the ability to deeply feel pain of others even if theres no words said."

Well said, you captured what it is like.

"but you can still take all this pain and transmute it to love anyway"

How do you manage this? I keep emotional distance and isolate to deal with being consumed by the pains and sorrows of others. Is there a technique you use to deal with this in a better way?
January 11, 2022 at 20:08
(Libra) celestialbody22
I have Venus, Sun, and Mercury all in the 12H in Libra. I defffffff feel these 12th house energies. Love is hard, and I am super private about my love life. Also there is this longing feeling or this ever present feeling of being misunderstood or unloved. Its so strange. I 12H is ruled by Neptune and Pisces so, I can see how these energies play into it. Neptune can be self deceptive in ways and to have Venus here, love can feel confusing and overromantized if youre not grounded. Its kind of like a cryptonite. You want it, but its so elusive and when you do have it, its painful. Thats Pisces. The 12H is not for the faint of heart. We have the ability to deeply feel the pain of others even if theres no words said. Its a house where a lot of suffering is to be endured, but you can still take all this pain and transmute it into love anyway, and that right there is our superpower. Unconditional love. :79:
January 11, 2022 at 19:40
(Taurus) sss666
better to hide everything about relationship, only very close people know something more about my relationship
January 11, 2022 at 18:53
(Libra) dreababy » makidal
I’ve read that’s the case with this placement a lot that relationships are kept secret or have some type of secrecy to them.
January 11, 2022 at 12:34
(Aquarius) makidal
i have also my venus in 12th house but in capricorn..i know what you mean...for me it is also the case when I have a relationship that I always keep it secret, I don´t know why.
January 11, 2022 at 07:05
(Capricorn) stellium12 » dreababy
My venus is in scorpio which isn´t the best place in itself. In a way I live two lives, one for outwards appearances, going through the motions of having a family, friends etc, but internally there is a void, not truely connecting to anyone, maintaining an emotional distance. I am just as comfortable being by myself as with others, and many times prefer being alone.

I learned to live with it by accepting who I am and not trying to be what others want me to be. People who get to know me sometimes think I´m cold and broken, they want to "fix" me but I am happy with who I am.

I am a sag rising so it is easy for me to be outgoing and talk to strangers. Easy to make acquaintances but also easily bored so connections don´t last.

All my inner planets are in the twelfth and first house so I cannot relate to the other houses like the fourth.
January 11, 2022 at 04:28
(Libra) dreababy » stellium12
It’s okay, I didn’t want an upbeat response. More of an honest one anyways. What is your venus, and how have you learned to live with it? Honestly, the conclusion I’ve came to is that love of any sort just really isn’t for me, platonic or romantic. I’m truly better off alone, do you also feel this way? I also have a lot of 4th house placements maybe that has something to do with?
January 10, 2022 at 21:40
(Capricorn) stellium12
of all my 12th house planets, venus in the 12th is the hardest. A certain emptiness that cannot be filled. You will function normally but will always be wanting, never satisfied. It applies to friendships for me as well. I have learned to live with it. Sorry for the not so upbeat response.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »