Attracting unwanted attention

January 9, 2022 at 02:35 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lib_8
Attracting unwanted attention
Last few months I’m finding I’m getting a lot of unwanted attention to the point of it becoming really annoying. I don’t indicate any interest to that person but they still won’t get the message. I was so used to my nice quiet bubble not sure what’s going on in my chart that’s causing this.

I’m firm in not leading anyone on.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 9, 2022 at 22:50
(Libra) Lib_8 » Astrooo
Really appreciate all the detailed insight!!
January 9, 2022 at 21:48
(Virgo) Astrooo » Lib_8
yes, for this year 2021 until your birthday it will be calm on that side.
But that could change from October 4, 2022 12:30 pm
January 9, 2022 at 21:36
(Libra) Lib_8 » Astrooo
Actually yes I have started doing more yoga and exercises last 2 years since the pandemic has started. I’m also being more cautious of my diet.

I don’t think I have issues with men, I’ve have a great relationship with my dad and was close to my granddads too. I have some good close male friends too. Just haven’t had good luck in finding male life partners. I was enjoying my little bubble of singlehood. I’d rather be single than have this attention but I’m not giving up on love :)
January 9, 2022 at 21:26
(Virgo) Astrooo » Lib_8
Look at Saturn Aquarius 12 °.
1 / He passed on your Moon 8°
2 / he was square with your Venus H11 10° Scorpio
3 / it will be in square H2 with your Saturn Natal H11

This probably explains the feeling of frustration you feel.
But it´s also a time to improve your relationship with men and also your relationship with your body
January 9, 2022 at 20:57
(Libra) Lib_8 » Astrooo
Hi,

Wow thanks so much for the detailed post. Yes you describe me pretty accurate.

I have always been a good listener, counselor, diplomatic problem solver type of person. I’m relied upon for my family friends and even at work for guidance and support. But somewhere along the way I tend to attract the really broken people who are looking to me as being their salvation. I don’t mind helping anyone but somehow some people misattribute that as my interest in them.

This person doesn’t even know me more than 2 months and I have given no intimation in anyway whatsoever that I would be remotely interested. I have just decided to lie low and ignore any overt attention I get my way from this person hoping they will get the message. I don’t see the point in having any awkward conversations with them because honestly I don’t even know them that well to care enough for them to give them an explanation. I have the ability to tune people off and I just have to turn that up a notch and hope for the best.

Thankfully as you say I can communicate even the serious stuff calmly without yelling or creating a scene and sometimes that freaks out people.

Hopefully this cycle breaks soon.
January 9, 2022 at 20:41
(Virgo) Astrooo » Lib_8
Hello,

Your platoon of planets is led by Mercury Libra H10 (= harmony in verbal communication) and is inspired by your Moon Aquarius H2 (= The Universal Mother)

In addition, your sun is framed by Mercury / Pluto
= Pluto feeds the Sun which activates Pluto
= Magnetic presence through verbal expression.

In addition, the exhaust point of your Pluto is in H5 Taurus = the Mother

So H5 Taurus + Moon Aquarius H2 = Personification of the image of the Universal Mother.

To all this is added a healing power (Chiron H6 Gemini opposite Uranus Sag H12)
= Chiron nourished by your ability to capture ambient energies by Uranus (which is the sublimation of Mercury in a theme)

=
1 / all these tools allow you to exercise your profession in a probably very satisfactory way.

2 / It is probable that men in search of Image Mere carry out a transfer on your person.

3 / I have no worries about your ability to make separation with Saturn Scorpio H11 = ability to create separation with people who are too insistent.

4 / You can notice that your Sun is aiming at your Part of Fortune in H4
= good and not good.

Good, because the point opposite our Sun indicates our "position" on Earth
= Aiming for your Share of Fortune is "pleasant)

Not good (first), because next to you have your black moon = place of your greatest fear

Finally H4 pisces + black moon and share of fortune Aries

And Neptune conjunct Mars in H1 Sag = when you want to assert your personality, you must have the impression of throwing swords in the water.

To conclude, in order to deter people looking for their surrogate mother, you must both use your ability to communicate diplomatically (Mercury Libra) while using your Jupiter Capricone H1 (on one of the branches of the cross of the black moon) + Saturn Scorpio H11
Jupiter + Saturn = Image Father, to "break" your image of Mother.

But all this, I think all this you are already using it ^^
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 9, 2022 at 19:11
(Libra) Lib_8 » Astrooo
Yes kinda. I’m into public service.
I have a psychology background.
January 9, 2022 at 18:41
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Does your work have a connection with the service?
Doctor, teacher, nurse, life assistant, housekeeper, social services, etc.?
January 9, 2022 at 10:31
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
January 9, 2022 at 09:18
(Libra) Lib_8 » Sagit
So there have been 3 as I said over the last several months. 1 was older 1 was really young (guess I look younger than my age) the current and the most aggressive one I would say is early 30s.
January 9, 2022 at 03:43
(Sagittarius) Sagit
Is this person who gives you unwanted
attention an older person?
January 9, 2022 at 03:38
(Libra) Lib_8 » rohini moon
Thanks Rohini. I’ll let you know how things play out. I just want this frustrating phase to end and get those people off my back so I can focus on cultivating relationships with people I want.

Should I be concerned currently that things can turn more obsessive with Rahu in the 7th as you say?
January 9, 2022 at 03:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EmperorEros, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:18: :12:

...What up girl...

...What´s your sign? :46:

:61:
January 9, 2022 at 02:53
(Virgo) rohini moon
pesky rahu again! transiting your 7th house. rahu in krittika natally, is currently where he is traversing in the sky. if you are not in a relationship yet, i think you soon will be.

good luck, lib. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »