Is it to good to be true?

January 8, 2022 at 13:59 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) abdel1997
Is it to good to be true?
I have learned a bit of synastry, composite charts, and horary but I do not know how to read any of this. Therefore, if it´s okay if anyone can read or do a horary, I would be very grateful. If it can not happen, I completely understand and I really do appreciate anyone that is reading this.

I have been in love with this woman since the day I met her. We have been together for almost a year and I feel she´s the one I want to marry. I feel she’s my eternal soulmate. Sounds crazy I know, but this woman has every detail of the love that I have ever dreamed and visioned and she does believe that as well in her part. I remember that she has been so nervous and scared to even meet me and speak to me. She feared that I wouldn´t want her because of her past and a beautiful daughter that she has. I can see she self-doubts herself so much but I always accepted her as she is and I have learned to be very patient. She has taught me so much in a such a short period of time and I have really did not want to fall in love with anyone. When she came to my life, she changed it all completely. I was scared but I let it all go and I have fallen so in love that I never had this feeling towards anyone in my life. She felt the same but she was very afraid to express herself to me in the beginning due to my age, she was very skeptical about it but she eventually fell in love with me. Now, we are inseparable, I know that I need to learn a lot from her due to her experiences as a married woman she once was. In my heart, I am willingly to change my life to just to be with her and love her and her daughter. I do believe that we can live happily and peacefully; however, we have not yet let our parents know about the relationship because of our major cultural differences and faith. But I do believe we can conquer this. My question to this is, will this relationship conquer any trials and is there a long-lasting union? Marriage? Passion and love?
I am partner A and She is partner B
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 8, 2022 at 22:12
(Virgo) LotusStar » abdel1997
´´She’s my home´´

:80: your Moon right on her IC, that´s exactly it
January 8, 2022 at 21:39
(Capricorn) abdel1997 » LotusStar
Thank you so much, I appreciate you reading the chart. I do feel there’s huge differences but with her I’ve learned to be patient and embrace what we can create. She’s my home and I will definitely check on the composite chart and Davison. I won’t over think it, I will enjoy what this relationship and love will take us.
January 8, 2022 at 20:57
(Capricorn) abdel1997 » Rosincvist
Sun Opposition to Neptune, I read a bit of it. You are right, “ I am not one of these children”
It’s a bit confusing but thanks for the comment 😁
January 8, 2022 at 20:51
(Virgo) LotusStar
Your synastry looks pretty decent to me! You have a mix of attraction, fun, care, and even friendship, but also some challenges for growth. You hit all each other´s partnership houses in important ways and her Jupiter conjunct your north node is a great aspect, the joy you feel she brings is genuine and mutual.

You do have a lot of oppositions and some major squares going on too so it´s to be expected that there will be some differences in the way.

I personally think that the real potential is seen in the composite or davison chart though as far the long term outlook. So check that out as well.

Don´t over think it :) Enjoy and see where it takes you
January 8, 2022 at 18:04
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The "otherness" occuring from :151: :192: :159: can get intense, exposure to :159: youths in grade school who were opposed my Natal :27: had me feeling "I am not one of these children!" Marriage is often a working out of oppositions.
Trines are comfortable, however can lead to enough ease to just "Go to sleep"
Not much sleep in the U.S. of A. when the entire planet locks and loads against America! Well I am off the subject, sorry! :14:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »