Can Mars square Pluto in Composite indicate sexual attraction?

January 5, 2022 at 02:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LadyVenus
Can Mars square Pluto in Composite indicate sexual attraction?
Does this indicate sexual attraction?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2022 at 22:13
(Aquarius) viv » LadyVenus
It would be interesting if you shared your experiences ..
I experienced composite Pluto Opp Mars, Pluto sextile Moon conj Uranus in a compelling and spiritually deep relationship where we only became lovers 14 years after we met and chose never to become living together partners because of children in different countries. I also experienced Pluto trine Mars, Pluto sextile Saturn Neptune in opp to Mars, plus Pluto square Jupiter in a long term relationship where we helped each other and achieved a lot... I think you have to take both charts, the synastry and the composite into consideration.

Jeff Wolf Green and his school of evolutionary astrology put a lot of emphasis on Pluto as where the Soul comes from and Mars the “agent” of the Soul aka how you get what you really want. Ergo Pluto square Mars in the energy of the composite, to me, says something about a struggle to realise the true nature of the relationship itself. Who are we together and what do we want? My guess is the Pluto Venus trine will bring you together powerfully while the square will create dramas where you work out what the relationship itself is about, as distinct from your individual charts / personalities /needs and distinct from the synastry that shows how you interact in general.
The composite square may compel you each to ask what’s the motivation here? What are we creating? Etc V
January 5, 2022 at 18:21
(Taurus) LadyVenus » stigmí
We also have Venus trine Pluto in Composite.
January 5, 2022 at 18:20
(Taurus) LadyVenus » Sus
I know all about Jewel´s videos but I´m asking about personal experience.
January 5, 2022 at 17:29
(Sagittarius) Sus
Composite is not the same as synastry.

So, this aspect can be a tough one in composite. Ego clashes. But I recommend you to go watch youtube Truth Aspect in Astrology. She has everything about synastry
January 5, 2022 at 16:21
(Gemini) stigmí » judyta
I guess not only squares. Shortly pluto everywhere can be toxic. Me and my partner have 4 planets included mars in 8th house and venus sextil pluto, pluto in 10th...
And after 2 years it started....it is really not easy...

But I think pluto square mars is the worst of it...

And agree that it depends on maturity and spiritual level...but even with some experiences it is hard...like I wrote in my discussion, i feel like i will die from transformation...
January 5, 2022 at 15:29
(Virgo) LotusStar
I think Cubic nailed it :15:

Yes it’s a very lustful combination, but it can also feel super shady in a way, where a lot of psychological tactics happen, mostly unspoken. Best not to test each other’s limits too much. With Pluto aspects the more is left unspoken and festers the more toxic the relationship can get. But yeah this is some primal attraction aspects I think…

How are you experiencing it?
January 5, 2022 at 12:16
(Leo) cubic
Pluto Squares in Composite is some of the nastiest business. Knowing how most people are I wouldn´t count on any notions about maturity or spiritual awareness. This works on much more primal levels.

More like do you like mixing psychic/physical pain with pleasure, and to what degree it´s worth some personal destruction for the kind of sex this can offer.
January 5, 2022 at 12:14
(Scorpio) OS*
Jewel Mayberry, her YT is "Truth in aspect Astrology", has a lot of videos about synastry and composite charts, I heard her say many times any personal in hard aspects to outer planets aren´t "easy" to maintain a long term relationship. Pluto will dig out a ton of shit to the surface that you probably wouldn´t have expected, or even see coming. . . I´ve been there.
January 5, 2022 at 11:57
(Cancer) judyta
From my experience :160: :194: personal planets in composite can get toxic, so gotta be careful with that, these are hot and intense aspects!
:160::194: :151: power struggle, ego clash,temptation to change each other
:160: :194: :153: hurtful arguments/possible lying/manipulation
:160: :194: :154: rejection of affection and love, love/hate dynamic
:160: :194: :155: fight over directon of relationship/ abuse possible

of course it all depends on maturity of both people and level of spiritual awerness, hard aspects are to teach us and help us grow.
January 5, 2022 at 02:43
(Aquarius) viv
Yes. Also the opposition. Can be very intense.. make sure there’s some good communication and mutual respect and care as well! Viv

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »