Idk felt cute, wrote something about Mars and Pluto hehe

December 28, 2021 at 15:20 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Idk felt cute, wrote something about Mars and Pluto hehe
Hey you guys so this just happened. 3ish days ago Mars out there in space was sitting at 7° degree Sagittarius. Now in my birth chart I have pluto at exact 7° in sagg. The transit energy of Mars founded its way to my pluto and was it something I´m telling you woooh.

In one word? I´d say raw.

This stuff people makes you want to break the law, it´s the animal in you it´s wild ready to attack, gives you a hard time taming it and controls you more and more and more. Makes you "jumpy" and "risky". Not gonna lie a part of me liked it and wanted to give in I mean all that power and adrenaline inside me, it felt like I was ready to move mountains so on a lighter note its a motivating energy BUT there´s more.

It gets dark from here, okay now Mars is one thing, it´s aggressive, a battle hungry soldier and a warrior, but pluto is in its own league. One word that comes to mind is pull. As pluto is ruled by Scorpio, it likes to hide inside you, its what you don´t want to show the world. Pluto energy can easily take over your mind, like forget the normal "you" you´ve changed now. Think of it as a very strong magnet, so if you´re caught in the force you´ll be very uncomfortable. It´s simply in my view what you want more and more of.

So finally coming to natal pluto conjunct transit Mars, I loved it. All that sag energy was over the top. I was super hyper, ready to party like there´s no tomorrow. You know I really wanted to be worshiped like bow down bitches hahaha :61: My mind kept repeating "FUCK THIS" all day long so you can probably imagine.

Everything was like

"AJSKDUCKEJDJXJDJEUCJDBSUXJSJSIXJDKSJ" to me :20:

Something was really wrong with me I mean I wanted to drop bombs and laugh at the madness :11: Screams gave me pleasure, hell yeah :5:

GRRRRRRRRR :21: :115:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
April 26, 2022 at 19:28
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Ok so in sidereal Mars is in Aquarius.

Vedic astrology is REAL! Like slap me I´m not dreaming bsjsjdjckdjdm

It is transiting my 3rd house...

3rd house is communication through writing, basically using your fingers and hands...what comes to mind hmmm....chatting you crazy mof...

Okay okay! This is overwhelming I´m shook rn

Mars 4th aspect is on my 6th house.
7th aspect on my 9th house
9th aspect on my 10th house

Just watch how I connect the dots...

Nutelina posted topic about not liking air signs as you must know you can look up. I "wrote" a reply, read the word wrote. Hey hey hey there is something here...I used my hands!!! 3rd house activated ✅

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

So it´s a post of not liking air signs so I replied there implying I don´t like air signs correct? I had written how I thank god for being Capricorn asc? And if I was aqua asc I would´ve been like "🤮". Now everybody remember this emoji is going to be important okay? No hate to them it´s just Mars in aqua making me do dis :47:

3rd house in aquarius is confirmed, i wrote something out of anger or dislike.

4th aspect was on my 6th house..

6th house is? Is? ISSSS? diseases you pieces of...cuteness... :2:

Look the emoji "🤮". HAHAHAHAHAH WHATTTT???!!!! Shut up I´m not immature 😤

you thought I was done huh oh hell nah I´m deep in the sauce now.

My 3rd lord "saturn" is in 5th House...
5th house is literally social media, lens aka the screen of your phones. It´s media cinema all that shit. Sharrukh khan of bellwood whose net worth is more than Tom cruise has a stellium in 5th House I´m vedic!!! So I tapped on this screen to write that reply!!!!

Oh wait wait wait...Saturn is ruled by Capricorn, these were my words there you all "thank god I´m a capricorn rising" ohhhhhh yessssssss :21:

Mind = Blown :23: :5:

Oh don´t even get me started on nakshatra now. If I do it I will be opening a Pandoras box here :61:

***remember boyakasha you will edit this reply to explain your 9th and 10th house aspect to the non believers****

There´s a user here with username Viirg0o here :2: hope you don´t mind I asked your permission okay?

Transit Mars FROM THE 3RD HOUSE aspect my 9th house of Leo AND I HAVE NORTH NODE IN LEO MAGHA NAKSHATRA 9TH HOUSE! Just remember this much info for now then you can come back to read it.

She, the user, is from Turkey so I know in this life I have a karmic connection with Turkey I mean my Venus line literally runs through Istanbul. And my second karmic connection is with Bucharest Romania, I have a past life lover there. Ok why did I have to tell you this....I´ll just continue....I talk too much 😒

I literally messaged her without knowing all of this transit stuff or astrology like just a gut feeling that "maybe I was destined to meet you" I have the msg screenshoted...this is how magha rahu energy found its way to us I wasn´t even aware at the time. Its amazing how vedic astrology leaves hints for us and controls us at every level.

Now 9th aspect? I asked her about studies as in I wrote " I have a gut feeling you´re in medical field " and she said something about university and a specific course also 9th house is foreigners, she is a foreigner.

:22: :22: :22: :22:

Why medical? If you read this much you should be able to figure out....Mars 8th aspect is on 10th house of Virgo of mine...let me blow your minds away and give you a mindgasm....her username is literally "Virgo"!!!!! AHHHHHHH :39: :39: :39: and Virgo is healing, medical stuff I asked her medical field line...bruhhhh

Oh and my 9th house in Leo and 10th house in Virgo? This girl has combined stellium in Leo and Virgo
My god you cannot make this up this shit is real af. Like attract likes energy is real manifestation is real!! So transit made me act on all the above. And my actions attracted this to me.

Guess what??? My 5th lord is Mars in 10th house, so my 5th house of Aries was activated as well as I´ve learned. I asked her instagram aka social media and because Mars is aggression anger irritation, I made fun of her on the theme of social media I´m sorry if you´re reading this lol, I was low-key annoyed at her btw.

Mars aspect is 7th from 3rd...7th house...opposite gender...house of Libra...I´m a he and this person is a she... :11: straight facts.

Mars aspect is 8th from 3rd...8th house....occult, tarot astrology secrets violence as in pluto etc...I´m here chatting with her on Astroseek :21: talking about bullying, attacks...
even rape while being frustrated how she can say things like that xD, it´s all happening right now lmao.

Also transit venus at 24° is in opposition with my natal Virgo Mars 26°. So a intense sexual relationship also came to me through online this girl has pluto conjunct her descendant and she made sexual advances first and pleasured herself to my photos, the user is private not from here. My Venus conjuncts her descendant and pluto as well but to go more deep into it using vedic and western astrology is a story I have saved for another day. It´s all real, just unbelievable how astrology is happening every second. One guy had transit Mars conjunct his lilith and a casual fling forcefully came into his house and fucked him non stop for hours and obviously the user will stay private.

These encounters had gemini asc sag dsc.

December 30, 2021 at 05:51
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
I do get cold and sneeze alot, especially hands and feet. No signs of asthma so far.

"Averse to taking medications" couldn´t agree more, skipped my doses many times.
December 30, 2021 at 02:34
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
I’m not sure what triggered them but this happened in 2019
December 30, 2021 at 02:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
"6 strokes at 17 years old"

Wow....did he take the jab?
December 30, 2021 at 02:12
I wonder what it is mythology wise that makes it so that Anuradha women experience such periods

And that makes sense with Mars in 1st. I knew this guy with Sun conjunct Mars almost exactly in Ashlesha and he suffered 6 strokes at 17 years old
December 29, 2021 at 21:50
Same, they have been irregular most of my life. But very bearable cramps.

My issues were always head related. Migraines/headaches as a child. (Mars in the first)
December 29, 2021 at 21:42
Anuradha Moon and I do have irregular periods but they’ve never been painful. I’ve been blessed w almost unnoticeable periods 😌 No cramps
December 29, 2021 at 21:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
Remember to know which Pada. I am 3rd.

Bharani (Aries Moon).
Ashvini Mars (Aries Mars).

THE MOON AT : 20 degrees to 23-20 degrees Aries:
lean and tall appearance with broad eyes; much pride but with wisdom and a balanced temper.

Mars in Ashwini Star Pada-3 (6.41 to 10.00 degrees)
Mars will be in Aries sign and Gemini navamsha in this 3rd quarter. Business involving guard duty is suitable. One will be healthy and wealthy. Death to mother in early life.

I am Bharani.
I am the powerful Time that takes things away, when the right timing comes.
I inspire you to surrender to the mighty flow of river of Life – and let go what needs to go.
I liberate you from everything that blocks this natural flow.
I cut all the attachments and remind you about impermanent nature of material world.
I teach you that when you choose to relax into the present moment, things will fall into place, even without you trying to control them or be in charge.
I remind you that no external rules can replace the voice of your conscience.

Spot my words... they are very real to this nakshatra.

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

YouTube
YouTube
December 29, 2021 at 21:20
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 29, 2021 at 21:19
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2021 at 21:18
More
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2021 at 21:15
Edit: I -just now noticed the nakshtra number is also my birthday number. :22:
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2021 at 21:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most accurate description of me...

The features of Bharani are below:

Sanskrit Name: भरणी (Bharani) comes from the Sanskrit word भार (load or burden). One meaning of Bharani is “one who bears,” indicating a strong work ethic, self-sacrifice, and a patient, tolerant nature.

Planetary Ruler: Venus. The Ancient Romans worshipped Venus as the goddess of desire, sex, and sensuality. Venus is associated with material pleasures and prosperity, an enjoying spirit, and the arts.

Nakshatra Group: Human. Nakshatras are divided into three classes — monsters, humans, and gods. Bharani is a human nakshatra. People in this group are generally hardworking and motivated to achieve material success. Although they are generally kind, they can also be vindictive and self-serving.

Zodiac Sign: Aries. Arians are loyal, intelligent, confident, and competitive. They make natural leaders. Bharani natives will possess all these Arian qualities and more.

Deity: Yamaraja. The lord of death and the underworld, Yamaraja determines what happens to souls after they die. He is also known as the lord of dharma, or a person’s duties according to the laws of the universe. Yamaraja is praised for his honesty and virtue.

Symbol: The female sex organ. This represents fertility, rebirth, restraint, struggle, secrecy, and forbearance.

Power: Removal of burdens. Bharani is known as a nakshatra that cleanses impurities and removes burdens. This power is also associated with transporting the soul from one body to the next.

Resonant Syllables: In India, the birth nakshatra is traditionally used as one means of choosing the name of a child. The corresponding syllables for the four quarters (padas) of Bharani are Li (ली), Lu (लू), Le (ले), and Lo (लो). The syllable of a person’s first name is sometimes used when calculating an astrological chart if the time of birth is unknown.

Strengths

Bharanis are very creative and artistic individuals. Your creative abilities will likely require some discipline and austerity in order to be fruitful, but this isn’t a problem. You possess a good deal of forbearance and self-control, so discipline and sacrifice aren’t difficult for you.

You are dutiful, loyal, and self-sacrificing in your relationships. Others generally find you attractive—which is good, because your sex drive is stronger than average.

You possess a keen intellect and can be quite pioneering. Despite your creative and out-of-the-box thinking, you don’t get lost in a world of possibilities. Your efficiency and hard-working nature allow you to work through struggle and difficulty to realize your ideas.

Spirituality is attractive to you, and you have a strong conscience. Your sense of morality leads you to live virtuously. Although the pleasures of the world hold a strong appeal for you, you are capable of being satisfied and self-controlled.

Some ideal professions include:

Obstetrician, midwife, doulla, or childcare professional
Musician, artist, screenwriter, or a career in the film and entertainment industry
Writer, publisher, or lawyer
Entrepreneur, C-level executive, or manager
Psychologist or therapist

Weaknesses

Bharani is called the “star of restraint” and this means that you will do best when you exercise self-control. Although you have the ability to do this, you can also be overly indulgent. The influence of Venus means you love to enjoy, and you must be careful not to let your desires for the world’s pleasures consume you. Mars also exerts a strong influence over you as an Aries. The combination of Venus and Mars means you can become vain and narcissistic, and are especially prone to indulge excessively in sex.

The interplay of restraint and a strong desire for pleasure can result in a kind of tug-of-war in Bharani natives. You could become very judgemental, taking your moralism to an extreme. You could also become amoral, indulging in the very behaviors that the moralist might judge you for. Your tendency to take things to extremes has to be—like all things for Bharanis—restrained.

Because you have a strong desire to succeed, you could become resentful towards those who have what you don’t. You might feel like you are always struggling to gain things that come easily to others. This is difficult for you, as Bharanis are not the most patient of people. Your impatience is understandable, but be careful that it doesn’t lead you to become harsh and irritable with others.

You don’t lack determination and it often serves you well. However, this trait can also result in stubbornness. When combined with your confidence and your desire to succeed materially, your stubbornness can make you overly ambitious. Be careful not to lose yourself in your work and ambitions, or bite off more than you can chew. You might end up feeling overburdened as you struggle to balance all your responsibilities. Balance is key. A tendency to fall into brooding and even depression can result when you don’t achieve a sense of balance. If you are able to slow down and find satisfaction in the present moment, you will be much happier!

You are courageous. The sign of Aries is known to produce brave, courageous individuals. You aren’t afraid to step outside your comfort zone and head in directions no one has gone before. Combined with your innate creativity, this courage could lead you to be described as revolutionary.

You follow your instincts. Your instincts often guide you, and if you are like most Bharani natives, you probably listen to them. Your instincts play a subtle yet vital role in the decisions you make.

Your mind gives you little peace. The dark side of Bharani is a feeling of struggle and suffering. Much of this suffering may come from your own mind. Like many artists you are a deep thinker, and it sometimes feels like your mind is tormenting you. As an Aries, your competitive nature leads you to hold yourself to high standards and you don’t give yourself much slack.

You excel under good guidance. In the contemporary world, we place a high value on our independence and our ability to take care of ourselves. This can lead us to miss the opportunity to take advice from elders and mentors who can use their own experience and knowledge to guide us. Bharanis do best when they receive and follow guidance from others.

You have a hard time deciding who you are. It might be hard for you to pinpoint your personality because it seems to fluctuate. Many people act a little differently in different groups of friends and in different situations, but you may experience this more keenly.
December 29, 2021 at 21:10
(Virgo) rohini moon
Just figured I´d leave this here, incase anyone wanted to learn more about nakshatras ;)
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2021 at 19:53
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
I get tired of it sometimes hahaha maybe it’s my Swati. I only have one friend that I can talk to nonstop and that’s because she’s a Gemini Sun and Mercury and will bring up new cool things
December 29, 2021 at 18:54
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
Lol I have Saturn in Jyestha house 2 (speach), yes I freaking love to talk on the phone all the time even now :61: either that or its my Gemini Moon... One of my longest relationship was with a Jyestha Moon and he liked it too. He was my only bf who could fulfill my phone needs :61: :61: we would call each other during our lunch breaks at work pretty much every single day ... !
December 29, 2021 at 18:52
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
It´s not out of the realm of possibilities, you know! I´ve always been more interested in Eastern cultures/spirituality, too.
December 29, 2021 at 18:50
Failed to mention my Mars Jyestha is also in pada 3 Aquarius ruled by Saturn...

If you combine all of that, that´s a lot of Saturnian energy. Pada 3 is more about looking for ways to benefit others , instead of seeking control.
December 29, 2021 at 18:47
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
Trueeeeeee, my mercury is there with moon. I´m already here typing, replying all the time even rn as we speak.

I´ve done the same here too at 3am lmao with music on. Such a vibe bruh, funny thing is we already sleepy so we say the stupidest shit and get a high out of it :61:

I was talking to a girl here and we already had 1000 msgs in 2 days check that, madness, boom.
December 29, 2021 at 18:43
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
Yep you´re right :37: we get along well :D I was thinking the same.

Hmmm ketu is there too, maybe we knew each other in a past life????? Maybe I´m overthinking this but what if :22: omg

There´s a strong possibility here!!!!!!!
December 29, 2021 at 18:22
Hahaha. I have Mars in jyestha. Used to talk on the phone allllllll night when I was a kid/teens!
December 29, 2021 at 18:19
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
I have a couple Jyeshta friends and for some reason y’all always wanna talk on the phone

My guy friend would hmu trying to talk on the phone at 2am no sir
December 29, 2021 at 18:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
Hehe, I´m Anuradha pada 2 for both my ASC and Ketu.... pada 2 Virgo ruled by Mercury....

It explains why I always want to dig deeper...find the truth

Anuradha´s get along well with one another :37:
December 29, 2021 at 18:15
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
I have a gandata moon in jyeshta 4th pada 27° :39: why me boss :´( my chart is extremely karmic and spiritual.
December 29, 2021 at 18:05
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
Yeah for real. I wanna point out that the Astroworld tragedy happened on a Jyeshta Moon, at a gandanta point when gandanta means drowning. People suffocated that night
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »