New love?

December 27, 2021 at 20:28 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
New love?
Will I be blessed with Romantic partner in 2022? Pregnancy?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2022 at 02:54
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Leo_Ness
Yes but I really do want children and a partner. So you see when that might come to fruition?
April 19, 2022 at 02:51
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Datta108
Thank you for your insight. I do have some questions:

Do you see timing wise of finding love? Marriage? Children? I noticed you didnt really give your insight on that. You told me everything is negative?
April 17, 2022 at 19:50
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Transit Mars inconjuctong your Moon is making you actually longing for pregnancy.
Transit Venus is about to make a conjuction to your PoF which can give some inner stability and harmony after you finally meet with your dark sides in few days (tr Sun over natal Lilith) and understand yourself (tr Mercury transiting AC after transit conjuction to Uranus)

Use next couple of days to trully meet yourself and find out what is that you really want.
April 17, 2022 at 19:26
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Gemini25
Namaste,using traditional Jyotish Saturn has entered your 7th house from moon starting in Jan 2020 which is considered highly challenging for relationships, partnerships, etc..
So possible breaks in relationships or delays in relationships likely during his transit.
Saturn moving to your 8th house this month until mid july is also unwelcome, so chances aren´t great to start relationships even though you´re running the 20 year Dasa of exalted Venus.(You have Venus in the 12th house btw)

In your natal chart you have Aries rising with Mars in the 2nd house conjuct the Sun,combusted. This is a weakness of the Rising sign lord which needs to be strengthened by Upaya´s, spiritual remedies to help bolster the power of Mars.
Also, Rahu and Mercury are sitting in your Rising sign,Mercury is lord of the inauspicious 6th house of debt,disease, divorce, conflicts in your Ascendant which may bring 6th house matters into your life.

Jupiter is one of the main indicators for spouse in a woman´s chart,you have Jupiter in Capricorn debilitated which incapacitates Jupiter to bring good results.

Plus Ketu is in the 7th house which is not an easy placement for relationships and can bring deceitful or strange partners in life

In the navamsha chart,you have Ketu again in the 7th house which also confirms the problems in relationships unfortunately. Being born on the 25th also points to Ketu being the culprit since 25 reduces to 7,Ketu´s number.

Imo I would do remedies for Mars to help you overall and do Homa or Puja in a temple to God for relationships/marriage. Possibly prayers and Homa to Durga will help,I´m not positive but I heard traditionaly in India women would offer prayers to Goddess Durga the Divine Femine principle to help bring a good spouse. Or some pray to Shiva for same,but I´m not sure about which aspect of God is best for these type of things.

Wearing Red coral starting on a Tuesday and wearing Red,Pink clothes most of the time can help.
Avoid green gems, especially Emerald and Jade and avoid wearing Green particularly on Wednesdays, actually avoid Wednesdays for anything important.

Fasting and donations on Saturdays may be in order as Saturn in transit can be very very challenging the next couple of years,sincere prayers and spiritual advancement will help you,kindly do the remedies to lessen any hard karmic results an grow as a person,blessings 🙏🕉☀️🌻
April 17, 2022 at 02:18
Thank you!!
April 16, 2022 at 23:03
Ok if the birth time is accurate I will look into your chart using Jyotish principles as soon as I can🙏🕉
April 16, 2022 at 22:56
It´s accurate
April 16, 2022 at 22:46
Namaste how accurate is your time of birth?? Seems it was rounded off no??
April 16, 2022 at 20:46
(Gemini) Gemini25
Bump
January 8, 2022 at 01:35
(Gemini) Gemini25 » viv
Can you please tell me more?
January 6, 2022 at 02:43
(Gemini) Gemini25 » viv
I´m very new at this. Whenever you get the time would love if you could check this out for me please hun. Thank you
January 5, 2022 at 23:59
(Aquarius) viv
Well your progressed Moon is in Sag soon moving into eighth and your progressed Venus is in Taurus and will cross Asc. Both of these are new energy for you. I haven’t got time to check when right now but if you check your progressions and an ephemeris you can find out when. Maybe also check last years solar return and count the months forward til now in anti clockwise direction for a sense of what is being emphasised month by month, then check for your next solar return on your next birthday . Best Viv
January 5, 2022 at 23:00
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Gemini25
Anyone else have insight?
December 27, 2021 at 23:30
(Scorpio) Kisses » Gemini25
Yup
December 27, 2021 at 23:25
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Kisses
Oh?! So it already started? Yes very funny.
December 27, 2021 at 22:51
(Scorpio) Kisses » Gemini25
Thank you! I just checked real quick and you ARE in your 7th lord’s time period. Isn’t that funny
December 27, 2021 at 22:41
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Kisses
Thank you!
Btw I love your name here "kisses"
December 27, 2021 at 20:39
(Scorpio) Kisses
7th lord is Venus in Pisces and Jupiter will transit Pisces in 2022 bringing light into your 7th house stuff

If you are also running the dasha (time period) of your 7th lord, then definitely yes

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »