The darkest placements in astrology...

December 25, 2021 at 19:58 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Nickgreene21
The darkest placements in astrology...
So I recently watched a video talking about the 4 darkest placements in astrology and I´d like to go deeper. The placements in the video are:
Pluto in the 8th house
Saturn in the 8th house
Chiron in the 8th house
Lilith in the 8th house
I have Pluto, Chiron, Lilith all retrograde in the 8th house of sagittarius. They all are in opposition to my sun and Venus in the second house. I´d love to hear from anyone with similar placements, or anyone who has deeper knowledge on these placements. But I mean this discussion is open to all so if you have questions or comments let´s hear em! Merry Christmas everyone, have an excellent day!
https://youtu.be/AP48hZVp5CU
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 10, 2022 at 08:00
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Anni23
Sure the strength is important. 5 degree orb is tight. ASC + 5 degrees.

Being scorpio rising and having pluto in the first house gives a scorpionic look more than just pluto being there.

Also the aspects that pluto have is important but its generational planet so I d think more placement of the aspecting planets in the houses
January 10, 2022 at 05:54
(Leo) Anni23 » Dilanakia
Does this depend on the strength of the planet concerned or how dominant it is in a chart??..
January 9, 2022 at 22:39
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Dilanakia
Haha thank you! Not of people know the significance of the 29th degree AKA The anaretic degree, the karmic degree. It has its pros and cons like everything else, I find myself starting new tasks and hobbies, and that taurus energy can help to keep me grounded in them.My daughters ascending is at 0 degrees Leo, which is interesting.
January 6, 2022 at 08:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Nickgreene21
I m glad for you.
One thing that maybe challenging is 29 degrees of any cusp or planet. You are pulled in two different directions/feelings. Good that you are a gemini since you know how to be in conundrums.

Check out 29 degrees in astrology. It can be hurtful and cause you to suppress one part of yourself since its less accepted than the other part.
January 6, 2022 at 07:11
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Dilanakia
Wow this is honestly sooo accurate! I will say, I may not have found myself without astrology! It´s like a guidance system to sho you where your energy flows the smoothest. My ascending is at 29° Aries-Taurus cusp too so that brings in alot of the Taurus energy. Thank you for helping me understand my energy better, have a grear night!!
January 3, 2022 at 00:31
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Hey nice your chart ruler is mars. Because you have Aries rising and Aries is ruled by mars. Mars Venus and sun in Gemini in second house. So you are strongly Gemini under Taurus effect because they are all in 2 nd house.

Your chart is pretty free and good. Good communication skills, super quick mind, but of a player, having fun, good social life and Venus is Gemini is maybe one of the best as money indicator. So nothing to worry
January 2, 2022 at 23:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Nickgreene21
Same as North Node/ South Node.

That is correct
January 2, 2022 at 21:24
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Iceblu333
Thanks buddy, really appreciate your insights. Your name really resonates with me too, I was born dead at 333 am, and ice blue, well, I´ll leave that one for you to figure out😉
January 2, 2022 at 21:19
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Aren Levi
I qgree! Thank you sir I wish you luck as well!
January 2, 2022 at 21:18
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Iceblu333
Ahhh OK very interesting. Rahu and Ketu is the same as North Node South Node right?
January 1, 2022 at 20:22
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Oh, yes, I also see those placements that you mentioned as quite ´dark´. Also as it was mentioned I maybe would include Moon-Pluto interactions (Moon in H8; Moon square or opp. Pluto; badly aspected Scorpio Moon) and H12. Especially Saturn in H12 seems to be difficult and often karmic.

Someone mentioned about Pluto in H8 not being bad - I myself don´t see this as a ´bad´ placement per se, but it seems to often bring a lot of turmoil into the native´s life, especially if also situated in the sign of Scorpio. Yes, Pluto is in its own house and he is strong here. Intuition is increased, and there is a strong survival instinct. But to become strong the native has often endured a lot. And how I see it - what enters the 8th house stays in the 8th house... so what the individual has experienced may not be much talked about or see the light at all..!

Pluto in the 4th house is another placement I could think of. Maybe the person grew up with domineering parents and had not a sense of safety.
January 1, 2022 at 01:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sunnyshadow
Ok. :3:

Hopefully I´m not wrong; or naming it wrong :61:
January 1, 2022 at 01:41
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Iceblu333
I´ve never heard it called that.

I´ve always heard the term "mutual reception" and I´ve studied it a little. I relate to Mars conjunct moon descriptions, which is supposed to be similar for this specific one.

Thanks for the new word! And the info.. I´ll look into it :37:
January 1, 2022 at 01:26
You have a weird setup in your chart... although I shouldn´t use this in western astrology I do still notice it if I see it....

You have a "Parivartan Yoga" in your chart...

Mars is in Cancer and Moon is in Aries...

They exchange signs... its supposed to be a good thing and very important... :25:

:44: but ok...

Look it up when you get the chance...
January 1, 2022 at 01:17
Ok. Thanks for the info.
January 1, 2022 at 01:15
I´d rather not go into details on a public forum, but it was a positive thing. I inherited part of land that has been passed down from my grandfather

So it was life changing in a way. Now I have this land. I´ve been renting it to cattle farmers, but occasionally have ideas to do something with it myself. I built a barn on it and turning over ideas on what I could do with it
January 1, 2022 at 01:03
Edited*

Half asleep...
January 1, 2022 at 01:00
"What did you see?"

Oh, I didn´t look. But based on what you said I just thought it was weird that you had so many 12th and 8th placements especially with Chiron and Rahu both seemingly dealing with losses it seemed like it was leading to a fated Karmic Inheritance based on just what you said...

The signs would possibly determine how and from where... the Inheritance could be recieved...

But I honestly didn´t look. I guessed... based on what you said.
January 1, 2022 at 00:51
So it was a life changing Inheritance, or an Inheritance that just put family responsibility on you?
December 31, 2021 at 23:43
Maybe that´s the good thing about it 😏

Everything else has been true too
December 31, 2021 at 23:33
Oh, I was just saying that could be what the Chiron in 8th house did for you.

An Inheritance
December 31, 2021 at 23:27
Yep.

What did you see? I´ve heard that before but can´t remember which placement(s)
December 31, 2021 at 23:13
Did you recieve an Inheritance?
December 31, 2021 at 23:03
To add to the discussion. I´ve got Sarurn in 12th also conjunct NN (rahu) in 12th. Heard bad stuff. Life has certainly not been a bed of roses.

Got the chiron in 8th also. Ouch

Another placement that I heard an astrologer describe as THE hardest placement, or at least top of the list. Pluto opposite moon 🙋‍♂️

I´ll throw in BML conjunct sun as an honorable mention

Not trying to brag or anything 😂😭
December 30, 2021 at 12:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Keep in mind... these are my opinions... and not fact. Other people´s opinions may differ...

And I´m not saying that I´m 100% right...

So do your own Research and Use your own Judgement before making any conclusions based on my Opinion.

Just trying to make sure I don´t steer anyone thr wrong way. :3:

Ttyl.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »