Pluto in 12th House

December 24, 2021 at 02:59 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) alphaviolet
Pluto in 12th House
Hello, I am new to this site. I was wondering if anyone else has Pluto in their 12th house and if you have any advice on that experience. I am also a Scorpio Ascendant, my Sun, Moon and Mercury are in the 8th house and Mars and North Node in the 4th, so I got a lot of water house placements happening. I can very easily pick up energies and tell a lot about who a person is the moment I meet them. I can feel myself going through a transformation right now ( a dark night of the soul, if you will) and I would really just like to speak to someone who has gone through similar experiences. Any words of encouragement would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 15, 2022 at 21:48
(Sagittarius) RamesesX
"Since these people have begun a new evolutionary cycle in the
very recent past, they will need, and gravitate to, independence and
freedom in this life. These individuals will likely be self-centered and
somewhat narcissistic in early life. Primary allegiance and identity is
with themselves. They have, and will desire, freedom and independence to initiate and fulfill any desire or experience they deem
necessary, because experience is the vehicle through which they discover or become who and what they are"
January 15, 2022 at 21:47
(Sagittarius) RamesesX
If we use the whole sign house system, which is in my not-so-humble opinion the only fully accurate one, Pluto would be in your 1st house instead, just like me.
I feel like this life-incarnation has a fucking magnificent special destiny I CAN FEEL IT, i can see it (mine is sag tho)
Also I used to obsess about the partners I´m with :2:

I would recommend checking out Pluto: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul Vol.1 by Jeffery Wolf Green.
This guy´s whole fetish is Pluto, he´s also the founder of a branch of astrology: evolutionary astrology.

Here´s an excerpt:
"Pluto in any angular house or sign shows that a new evolutionary
cycle is beginning. This means that a whole evolutionary cycle has
come to a close. Pluto in the First House or Aries will thus correlate
to an individual who will feel that they have a special destiny to fulfill.
They will feel this sense of special destiny on a very instinctual basis.
This sense is based on the fact that there is a new evolutionary cycle
beginning for them. The first tentative steps to develop and actualize
this new cycle have begun in the most recent prior lives for these
individuals."

Also check out the myths about the Greek God of the Underworld: Hades, to understand more about pluto!
Cheers :99:
January 15, 2022 at 19:37
(Virgo) Astrooo » Astrooo
Episode 7 - Continued

If you´ve never seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, go see it, it tells your story.
If you´ve seen it before, it´ll bring back memories.

The Ring = The Power
Eye of Sauron = Pluto
Frodo = You, if you emerge victorious from your alchemical adventure
Golum = You, if you emerge defeated from your alchemical adventure
Sam Gamegie = The friend = Chiron for you.

If you are Golum, you will die body and soul (decline on 3 planes: body / mind / soul), because you were not ready to channel the Power that you carry within you.
If you are Frodo, you will also die (because you are a heroine, so you must die at the end of the story)...but die to change your plane of consciousness and use your power (that of a healer) to do the good around you (and in you)

In the inevitable future moments of doubt and fatigue generated by the alchemical process, refocus on your ring = Neptune Capricorn H2 = your intuition that you feel in the depths of your body.
Your intuition will always be your best friend (With Chiron).
Take care of your body, it´s your Athanor.

And above all, never forget that this ring has its dark side (the negative side of Pluto: the Eye of Sauron = power for power) exacerbated by your Black Moon Leo who out of pride may want to use the unique power that you hold in you to make your Ego swell (Pride, Psychological manipulation, etc.)

So, here we are at the end of your adventure.
There remains the last episode to conclude (I had to do your theme in 8 episodes ^^)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 15, 2022 at 19:36
Ep1: You are 8 = you must use your energies for multiple metamorphoses.
Ep2: you have a natural capacity to create relationships
Ep3: the alchemical axis H8 / H2 that you live under the Communication / Understanding of the World mode, is the backbone of the development of your personality. The mastery of this axis is problematic given the forces involved.
Ep4: Mars which could have a role of mediator between the two powerful opposing poles in your chart, plays a destabilizing role which will overexcite pole H8 [Moon / Mercury / Chiron] to the detriment of pole H2 [Saturn / Uranus]
EP5 : the challenges of the Black Moon seem difficult for our heroine to face
EP6: Chiron, our heroine´s friend, offers her the possibility of becoming an Extra_Ordinary Healer, via the uncompromising alchemical process

Come on, let´s go for the penultimate episode and your meeting with Pluto.... (finally)

on December 24, you wrote: “[..] I was wondering if anyone else has Pluto in their 12th house and if you have any advice on that experience. [..] I can feel myself going through a transformation right now (a dark night of the soul, if you will)”

If we consider your astral map from a geometrical point of view, I see a [Sun-Saturn] cup there.
The Sun inspires Saturn and Saturn leads the pack of planets
= The Sun in the "liquid" house H8 (house of transformations) nourishes Saturn which condenses the energies in the House H2 (body / matter).

I also see there that Pluto plays the role of receiving antenna of the energies of the whole section of the planets.

On December 24 you also wrote "I can very easily pick up energies and tell a lot about who a person is the moment I meet them".

What a surprise !! ^^

A point of attention on Neptune Capricorn H2 Sagittarius:
When Prometheus was freed by the sacrifice of Chiron, Prometheus had to wear a ring made from the metal of his chains and a piece of the rock to which he was chained.

Ring....Ring... Pluto as an antenna receiving energies from the cup of your planets....
Hummmmm Lord of the Rings?

(See continuation below Ep7)
Login
(Log in)
January 15, 2022 at 12:39
(Virgo) Astrooo » alphaviolet
Ep3: the alchemical axis H8 / H2 that you live under the Communication / Understanding of the World mode, is the backbone of the development of your personality. The mastery of this axis is problematic given the forces involved.
Ep4: Mars which could have a role of mediator between the two powerful opposing poles in your chart, plays a destabilizing role which will overexcite pole H8 [Moon / Mercury / Chiron] to the detriment of pole H2 [Saturn / Uranus]
Ep5: Your 3 Black Moons bring into play in your chart, the concepts of Pride and Unconditional Will of Purity around the point MC = The work that you must offer to the World during your present incarnation.
The Black Moon forces us to face the fears necessary for our evolution, provided that we manage to cross them. The usual 3 tools that help to sublimate the Dark Moon (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto) seem difficult to use to perform this task.
If one remains locked in the black veil of the Black Moon, one can waste one´s life there.

Ok, so what to do.....?
Like all heroes, AlphaViolet will receive help from Life.

This help is indicated since episode 2 on the cards commented by the acronym of Chiron Cancer, conjunct Mercury/Moon Gemini H8.

In a few words, Chiron = son of Cronos (Saturn) and Phylira (a nymph that I will liken to the Moon).
Phylira, transformed into a Mare and raped by Cronos, gives birth to Chiron, half horse half man = Centaur = Sagittarius.
Phylira abandons the child, because she finds him hideous
Chiron is collected and educated by Apollo (Sun).
As an adult, Chiron teaches many Heroes (Hercules, Jason, Achilles).
Chiron is wounded, without hope of recovery, by Hercules (Solar hero) by an arrow poisoned with the blood of the Hydra of Lerna (the poisons of the unconscious)
To no longer suffer, Chiron asks to die instead of Prometheus (Uranus), punished for his Pride by Zeus (Jupiter)
Chiron, after 9 days (9, "Sagittarius" number) will be immortalized in the Sky (Constellation Centaurus)

So a fundamental pair to study Chiron: Saturn-Chronos [conception] / Uranus-Prometheus [Death]
Astrologically, one looks to the [Uranus/Saturn] and [Saturn/Uranus] midpoints for clues of "healing."
On the theme of AlphaViolet, we have a conjunction [Saturn/Uranus] and an opposition with Chiron, located on the H2-H8 axis, Body/Spirit which is the archetype of Centaur!!
and AlphaViolet´s life number is 8, the number of energies flowing from top to bottom and from bottom to top (from lower body / animal energies (sexuality, digestion, excretion) to upper body / "human" energies (breath = the "breath/Logos", mind)

CONCLUSION ?
AlphaViolet has an EXTRA_ORDINARY healing potential.

But Potential does not necessarily mean Realization.

To become the unique healer you carry within you, you must like Chiron:
- fully live your Animal/Human duality (when you are number 8 and/or Sun H8-H2 and/or strong aspects to these two houses, it is "more natural"))
- knowing the suffering, probably caused by loved ones, like Hercules who hurts Chiron, (Chiron Cancer H8 = Relationship to the image of an absent or disappeared Mother)
- to understand that to heal others is to heal oneself = to work on one´s humility and to tame Lilith Leo H9 = to feel Almighty God (Image of the Father)
- take care to keep a "safe" distance with his patients so as not to be poisoned psychically and physically (energies) by their fears (the arrow poisoned by the blood of the Hydra of Lerna = unconscious fears). To care for a person does not mean to love this person, in the possessive sense of the term (but on the other hand it requires Neptunian unconditional love)
- know how to die to your healing system, when it seems obsolete (Prometheus) or not adapted (The rock where Prometheus was bound = the energy that does not circulate). And dying to a system to be reborn in a new system is vital for a person with the number 8 in life path ^^.

So we have a (potential) Extra_Ordinary healer among us.
What else to write in this episode?

Chiron is in the athanor H2-H8 = AlphaViolet, your heroic journey is an "Alchemical" journey.

Go from black (Nigredo / Matter possessing all its potential, but impure and disorganized) to white (Albedo / Matter purified but disorganized) to finish with red (Rubedo / Matter purified, receptacle of Light).
It is by completing this course that you will then be able to accompany your patients in their healing.
You have Mercury/Moon opposite Saturn/Uranus
Mercury (alchemical compound) / Moon (the receptacle, the athanor) / Saturn (SAT-URN, The urn of the Sun = the philosopher´s stone) / Uranus (the upper octave of Mercury = Spirit in matter)

Are you beginning to understand why your theme got me "excited" as soon as it was discovered on December 24, 2021?

And I haven´t talked about Pluto yet!! ^^

Note:
I can only encourage you to read books on Alchemy.

Suggested starting point:
- PSYCHLOGY AND ALCHEMY by CG JUNG
- ALCHEMY – AN INTRODUCTION TO SYMBOLISM AND PSYCHOLOGY – MARIE LOUISE VON FRANZ

+ you will surely find a book a little more "operative", less psychological, in English literature.
Login
(Log in)
January 10, 2022 at 14:37
(Virgo) Hmm? » Astrooo
Wow sir!! I want something like this about my chart too..
nobody around me understands astrology and the online chart reading is so confusing.
Could you please take a look at my chart too?
January 10, 2022 at 03:22
(Cancer) alphaviolet » Astrooo
Wow, this is so interesting and as I read each chapter, I see the parallels with my life! I didn’t know about the Unicorn, I’ll have to look further into that.
January 9, 2022 at 16:02
Appendix EP 4:
I forgot to describe your black moons
BMT MC Leo = Need to be recognized in your Work that you bring to society.
Attention point: Pride

Lilith Leo H9 = Revolt against the image of the Father and all religious and / or philosophical dogmas
Attention point: Velleitaire character

Unicorn Virgo
H10 = Necessity to feel the absolute perfection of your Work.
Attention point: Critical mind preventing any evolution
January 9, 2022 at 15:23
Login
(Log in)
January 9, 2022 at 15:21

In this episode, we are going to study your Dark Moon (in fact your 3 dark moons) which plays a fundamental role in your chart.
To present the 3 black moons:
- Lilith: the place of our greatest fears
- Unicorn: the place of our will for the absolute. Where the "divine" spirit fertilizes us and where we are uncompromising with ourselves and others.
- The True Black Moon (BTM): the key that will allow us to cross Lilith to reach the Unicorn.

When we look at your theme, we see that:
1 / BTM is combined with your MC
2 / Unicorn Virgo in H10 = Unicorn in House of Capricorn / Capricorn = goat with horns, like the Unicorn.
The horn = the antenna to receive spiritual energies
Unicorn is ready to die if the space around it is not absolutely blank (see many mythological stories). Virgin …. like your unicorn ...
3 / Lilith in Leo = Sun = important to manage Lilith to reveal your Sun. Now Lilith is in H9 Cancer, and your Sun is Cancer in H8.
4 / Jupiter is exactly on one of the branches of the cross BTM, of which 2 other branches are exactly on MC and IC

1 + 2 + 3 = Starting from the Unicorn, we arrive at your Sun H8 = You, the heroine of the adventure and these episodes.

(1 + 2 + 3) + 4 = we arrive at Jupiter Taurus = one of the keys to the final success of your adventures (but shhh, I don´t want to reveal the end too quickly ^^)

Let´s come back to your Dark Moon and home the BTM which shows that one of the challenges of your adventure (your life) is to manage Social Life (MC) / Private Life (IC) / Relationship to the Other (DSC + Jupiter) / Management of your "Mask-Persona) (ASC + Pluto + Mars, because Scopio)

The problem posed, where to find a possibility of Solution?
On the MC branch? Yes and no.
Yes because it is linked to your Sun (MC Leo = Sun)
No because it does not carry planets = No “conscious” functions to activate to cross this black moon.
Note:
It can also be luck, because having planets in conjunction with the Dark Moon is a challenge. A challenge which, if badly lived, can be destructive.
On the branch that carries Jupiter Taurus H7? Yes and no
Yes, because Jupiter is Master of H2 and Taurus = Venus = Libra H11 + Part of Fortune
No, because this branch is the branch of the "revolt" of the black moon = one activates it when the anger overflows, but one does not stay there.
Note:
Even if we don´t stay there, it is an important branch, because anger is an important function and essential to our evolution (because anger comes from the heart, not from the mind).

At this moment of your adventure, we wonder how our heroine will find the solution since at first glance, many elements of your theme seem to be holding you back in your progress:
- Your Sun / Mercury / Moon are immersed in an Athanor, which is never the most comfortable place of creation
- Mars is a false friend who creates more problems than he solves
- The Cross of the Dark Moon seems to have no obvious solution)

Yes, but if it were that easy, you wouldn´t be a hero! ^^

In fact to solve a Dark Moon, we can / must use the 3 transpersonal planets at our disposal.
A / Uranus - Mercury
B / Neptune - Venus
C / Pluto - Sun

A / Uranus will allow us to gain height in front of Mercury who works first for our Ego.
The Ego is essential for the construction of our personality in the socio-cultural space. We must not despise the Ego, it is essential to us, but over time, we must learn to put it into perspective.
For this, Uranus will take care to break our mental representations, those which seem comfortable to us but have become obsolete (this is the famous existential crisis that each of us experiences at some point in our incarnation).
Uranus will then be lived in Meditation or intellectual creation, because with Uranus we are in direct contact with the worlds of Ideas.

B / Neptune will allow us to dissolve the emotional attachments of Venus, the limit of which is conditioned love.
- Love experienced at the socio-cultural level, like an object Love (I love you because you are beautiful, may Your Love enhance me and reassure my egotistical flaws, etc.)
Love experienced at the Mental level as an idea of ​​Love (I love you because I love the idea of ​​Love, more than I love you = a love lived at the mental level is like watching a cooking show without ever tasting the prepared food. It´s beautiful, it´s exciting, but it´s pointless)

For that, Neptune will help us to love without expecting anything in return, simply to experience Love for Love.

C / With Uranus we saw the Mind, with Neptune we saw the soul, and with Pluto?
Pluto will force us to purify our body, down to the cellular level.
At this time, the clarity of ideas (Uranus), the purity of feelings (Neptune) are no longer enough.
We will have to come back to the body
= take care to live in a favorable environment (flee the vampirizing energies of living quarters, harmful personalities)
= take care of your diet
= take care of the maintenance of his body (# not that of the instagramers, but that of feeling in harmony with his body, his soul and his spirit)

Ok, back to your theme

What about Uranus?
You have Uranus H2 opposite Mercury H8.
As always, this is a strength and a weakness.
A weakness because you have to navigate from one energy to another. Go from the Mercurian ego which wants to merge into the collective, to the Uranian revolt which knows better than everyone else.
A strength because how better to study a problem than by being confronted with it face to face?

Yes, but .... this Uranus-Mercury opposition bathes in the Athanor [Saturn-Uranus] H2 [Mercury-Moon-Chiron] H8 opposition, which makes the Uranus-Mercury observation difficult, because it involves a lot of of energies to manage.

So Uranus-Mercury Axis seems difficult to manage, at first.

What about Neptune?
Nothing to say at this moment of the theme

Who from Pluto?
Nothing to say at this moment of the theme

We are at the moment of the adventures of the heroine where everything seems to be ganging up against her.
But we know very well that at the end of the story, the heroine will succeed in her mission (otherwise she would not be a heroine)
The question is how ...
Proposal to end your adventures in the next episode.
Note:
I will put 2 tarot cards on your theme.
I let your imagination work.
I will comment on them in the conclusion of your adventures.
Login
(Log in)
January 3, 2022 at 16:18
(Virgo) Astrooo » viv
personal creation based on astrology, tarot, psychology, etc. and guided by my intuition and inspiration.
an astral chart tells me a story.
January 3, 2022 at 06:34
(Aquarius) viv » Astrooo
I just meant you are doing an intriguing analysis here that I don’t understand. Asking you source of it
January 3, 2022 at 00:44
(Cancer) alphaviolet » Dilanakia
That´s so weird, I´ve lost so many people in the past 4 years! A few being people who I had been close with for over a decade. I´m definitely stepping into my own, that´s for sure.
January 3, 2022 at 00:09
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Hi , it is related to Pluto’s house partially but I think it’s mostly because you are Scorpio rising and you just finished your Saturn return. Which would mean that the last 4 years you ve been through a lot, eliminated a lot of friends, people and things from your life and maybe felt lonely sometimes but came out more powerful from it. Scorpio risings have a bit of thought Saturn return as they are ruled by destruction and rebuild but don’t forget everyone will die and scorpios always survive 😋
January 2, 2022 at 18:20
(Cancer) alphaviolet » Astrooo
Oh boy! Looking forward to the next episode! The Mars Pisces info is spot on.
January 2, 2022 at 17:58
(Cancer) alphaviolet » cubic
I´ve always felt drawn to helping others, definitely! It´s nice to talk to people with this placement. I feel like all my life, people have held me to such a high standard and always view me from afar, never really seeing that I´m human too and need help sometimes, as well.

"Especially because there are simply people who will come up to you to bask in and use that healing energy, and ride into the sunset with a bunch of fake thanks sprinkled, if that. It can be a real problem over time and a discouragement."

Oh boy, you are speaking directly to me with this one. This has been a recurring theme in my life. So much so that in the past year, I´ve become a hermit trying to protect my energy at all costs. It has allowed me to think more clearly about past actions but I know it´s not sustainable for the long haul. I have gotten better at trusting my initial gut reaction though and not "feeling bad" for people or giving them what I think is the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you for the response!
January 2, 2022 at 17:49
(Cancer) alphaviolet » LotusStar
Thank you for the encouragement! There has definitely been an obsession with avoiding the darkness. I think for much of my life, I distracted myself with taking care of a lot of wounded birds, narcissists, etc. I´m done with that. But looking at the darkness within myself has not been easy haha!
January 2, 2022 at 17:45
(Cancer) alphaviolet » viv
Thank you so much, Viv! I started looking at the whole chart system. Some of it resonated and some of it didn´t. I have been drawn to mentors lately. It seems like they are entering my life all at once! I don´t know where I would be without being able to express myself creatively through music, singing and dancing!
January 2, 2022 at 14:29
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
"Personally, I think this placement is a sign of abuse of power in past lives. Pluto´s sign placement can point to the arena of life in which power was abused. Regardless, the karmic scales must be balanced."

In my view of course, I replace "past lives" with something like "immediate family tree" so I have found on one of my parent´s side there is deeply ingrained habitual abuse of power in interactions, that isn´t easy to catch at all or confront for most people. It´s both brutal, civilized and unnecessary in the same time :61: Very difficult stuff. That habit I suppose was (partially at least) copied by / transferred to one of my parents.

So in my case I think that´s why I got my Pluto in 12th.

"Power that serves the ego and conscious desires is denied here, for the most part. However, real power, which I would say is energy directed beyond fulfilling desires of the ego, is accessible here...with alot of work."

Hmm. Something to think about.
January 2, 2022 at 14:02
(Pisces) fishscales » cubic
"Another aspect of it is the feeling of powerlessness, and encountering figures / experiences that render you effectively powerless when growing up or later. Yes Pluto is in a water house, but 12th house is a fluctuating, "unreliable" one.

There is suppression of power, and the person is chained by the universal(?) humanitarian code of 12th house/Pisces."

Both valid points.

Personally, I think this placement is a sign of abuse of power in past lives. Pluto´s sign placement can point to the arena of life in which power was abused. Regardless, the karmic scales must be balanced.

Power that serves the ego and conscious desires is denied here, for the most part. However, real power, which I would say is energy directed beyond fulfilling desires of the ego, is accessible here...with alot of work.
January 2, 2022 at 11:01
(Virgo) Astrooo » viv
Hi Viv,

What do you mean by system?
January 2, 2022 at 10:58
Summary of previous episodes:

Ep3: the alchemical axis H8 / H2 that you live under the Communication / Understanding of the World mode, is the spine of the development of your personality. The mastery of this axis is problematic given the forces involved.

/////
In this episode, I will study the mediator of the forces present, your Mars Pisces 29 ° in H4.
If Mars is equidistant from the two poles (Mercury / Moon + Saturn / Uranus), it is not at all impartial in your birth chart.
1 / Mars is instinctively at the service of the beautiful Venus
2 / Your Mars is Jupiter sextile. Mars appreciates Jupiter, because with Jupiter it can expand and with the feeling of acting for Justice
3 / Jupiter Taurus H7 = Venus is in the background = Mars is even happier working for Jupiter.
4 / Mars does not like Saturn, because Saturn is a constraint on its action.
5 / Mars H4 (natural house of Cancer) + Sun Cancer H8 (natural house of Scorpio) + Ascendant Scorpio + Pluto Scorpio H12 (Natural house of Pisces)
==> Mars looks more towards H8 than H2

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = your principle of action, Mars Pisces H4, is easier to direct towards H8 than H2.

== the bubbling in your Athanor H8 will increase tenfold.

Or H4 / H8 (+ H12, but we will leave H12, and Pluto ^^, quiet for the moment) = Aquatic houses = Houses of emotions.

Mars Pisces = principle of action REACTIVE = Mars will be extremely sensitive to atmospheres, like a fish in water which will be sensitive to the temperature and the current of the water.
= Mars Pisces is going to be calm and positive if the mood is calm and positive.
= Mars Pisces will be aggressive and negative if the mood is aggressive and negative

Mars Pisces can also be compared to a stream that can rest peacefully in its bed or come out of its bed to cause flooding.
The floods are not generated by the stream, but by the overabundance of water = the accumulated emotions that overflow, in psychological comparison.

Floods of psychological (crying, screaming, hurtful words, etc.) and physical (violent response not proportionate to the aggression) violence.
Nota :
Mars = Neptune = Poseidon = storm and earthquake, so Mars Pisces....

Point of attention with a Mars Pisces: violence against itself.
The main technique of fighting aquatic fish is flight = flight from oneself = dissipation of violence by using drugs to "get lost", by bodily modifications to punish oneself or more radical: suicide, definitive flight from the physical incarnation.

So to summarize, your Mars will not initially help you manage this H8 / H2 opposition, but rather help to unbalance the relationship towards H8, your bubbling Athanor.
And thus amplify this feeling in you of "being inundated" by a tsunami of feelings, which you feel impossible to manage.

Ouch ... Will our heroine AlphaViolet manage to emerge unscathed from this tsunami?
Don´t miss the next episode ^^
Login
(Log in)
January 2, 2022 at 07:07
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
Real good stuff in here. Mr. Fishscales has been swinging some quality posts on this particular subject over time. This is a nice summary on a placement that is difficult to grasp consciously.

What can I add as someone who also has this placement is that once you have your energy cleaned up (it can be a lot of work) it tends to powerfully attract people who need healing.

Helping others helps 12th house placements, but it might not be in your conscious values in the same time to help others. Especially because there are simply people who will come up to you to bask in and use that healing energy, and ride into the sunset with a bunch of fake thanks sprinkled, if that. It can be a real problem over time and a discouragement.

Another aspect of it is the feeling of powerlessness, and encountering figures / experiences that render you effectively powerless when growing up or later. Yes Pluto is in a water house, but 12th house is a fluctuating, "unreliable" one.

There is suppression of power, and the person is chained by the universal(?) humanitarian code of 12th house/Pisces.

You _will_ watch others get away with murder with their non-12th house Pluto placements, but if you attempt to do the same thing, you´ll have a nasty community/karmic backlash most likely. So raw Pluto power is allowed mostly in self-defense / within the humanitarian ethical code of the 12th house. You have to ponder the ethicalness of Pluto´s actions before using it as others do, at the very least.

So on a wide community scale healed 12th House Pluto´s are "good" for the community because of this sort of global consideration about the effects of one´s actions, and about other community member´s actions on the whole, and the power to continuously subtly heal/moderate in a humanitarian way just by their presence.

Pluto is always manipulative regardless of house placement, so this one is manipulative in a subtle way where it can confuse others about whats going on, and work its magic from a backstage place. Coming dry out of the water after a swim sort of thing. It can be quite difficult to be aware of that dynamic also.

I do like other 12th house Plutonians as they seem safe and considerate people, and the ones who have gone through all the crazy difficulty to get on top of that placement are amazing to me in that they manage to keep it up.
January 2, 2022 at 05:01
(Aquarius) viv » Astrooo
Hi Astro
as another 8 woman I’m intrigued by your posts here. What system are you using? Viv
January 2, 2022 at 04:09
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Alphaviolet, welcome
Thanks for asking for insight and encouragement. Brave of you! Great feedback so far too.

I have a Scorpio Asc but my Pluto is on the MC ,but still Pluto/Mars are the chart rulers. And I have a Gemini moon in the eighth. So I know something of what you mean about picking up people’s energies, seeing into motivations etc.

First I might suggest is you look at recasting your chart using whole signs and compare the two charts. Whole signs which were used in Hellenistic times, considers the whole sign in which the Asc is found as the first house. The IC begins the fourth house, the Dsc the seventh and the MC the tenth. If you do this you will see that Pluto will be in your first house which is more embodied and trines your Cancer sun. You will not only feel deeply but consciously process experiences in your body and express them through your ninth house. Check if this feels more accurate to you. Jupiter moving through Pisces this year may support this creative processing quite a lot.

Whole signs will still have your Moon and Mercury in the eighth in Gemini, giving the kind of incisive insight I mentioned before but the Sun will feel much freer in the ninth if you think of your chart this way.

33 can be a dark night of the Soul. There is a need to do that death and descent journey before you have a rebirth bringing more of your Soul capabilities into play. Freeing up your energy after a long relationship is quite cathartic if you have been deeply entwined but it takes time! For me a similar process involved allowing myself to feel more deeply, express that then go deeper into it again, trying to find the archetypal principle/dream figure at play. Then invitIng that in, painting, reading, dancIng. Now I can mostly see the roles the “other“ plays in triggering me, whether the “other” is someone I know personally, a client, or a a world situation. I did, and do, a lot of dialoging with archetypes! And all the astrological planets and asteroids etc are archetypes. All I can say about the outcome for myself is events feel a bit less personal and I’m less emotionally reactive, though who knows perhaps that is age too!

It can help a lot to have a mentor, friend or perhaps a professional alongside you through this process as you dance or make music and art around your feelings, physical symptoms and dreams. You have to keep a hold of daily life too so regular mundane appointments, “let’s go to the park“ type friends and everyday rituals can anchor you and give you a kick start if you go blank (aka resist) or get submerged in any feeling state.

It might also help to think of Pluto as Pluto AND Persephone and think of her descent, marriage and co rule as Queen of the Underworld, ultimately alternating with six months a year in the underworld and six months with her mother Ceres as the world blooms and blossoms. Best with it all Viv
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »