Me and my ex

December 21, 2021 at 17:53 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Cat Lady
Me and my ex
I would like to hear someone´s opinion about our charts. We have been together for 4 years and many things are still unclear to me. So I am wondering about astrological aspects, will we ever meet again, does he still has feelings about me, I will be thankful for literally anything someone would say. 😊

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 1, 2022 at 13:48
(Aquarius) viv
Hi I suspect you are “karmic friends “ present to awaken each other and be companions for a while. You were too young and too close in age to offer an ongoing dynamic relationship as far as I can see. I do imagine with his Gemini Sun opposite your Lilith Pluto and his Pluto he awakened some of your sexual depths. It may have been a bit overwhelming for him with an airy Sun and Libra Asc! You on the other hand as a Leo are much more likely to be able to express this energy . Does he think of you? No one really knows but I imagine so as you will have impacted him greatly. Will you get back together ? It seems a bit doubtful but maybe you can be friends once time has elapsed and you both have other partners... Best Viv
December 31, 2021 at 11:59
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Regarding what Aren said : "You can only see how well your energies interact and even then - you cannot see the reality of application of your free will towards each other."

I partly agree with this too cause the synastry mainly indicates the potential of the relationship more like giving you probabilities about how well you may get on well with the person but there´s also the upbringing and many others parametres to see if the relationship could work.

I think that synastries are more about probability and it works in most cases I think, in any case based on my personal experiences.
December 31, 2021 at 11:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Thomas85, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It doesn´t look like there´s any planets aspecting vertex points so it doesn´t seem to be a faited encounter or soul mate connection, I´m sure as long as you both stay friends if it doesn´t work out y´all will still talk but that depends on both of y´all´s free will and how it ends.
December 22, 2021 at 09:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Cat Lady
I am not great at synastry reading or any other relationship analysis.

I recomend you user named Astero here on this site.

He does tarot.
December 21, 2021 at 23:05
(Leo) Cat Lady » Aren Levi
Thank you for your response😊😊

I didn´t ment just literally about his current feelings, but in general, what´s your opinion about our charts.

And thanks for recommendation ☺️
December 21, 2021 at 22:55
(Virgo) Aren Levi
from what i have learned

you cannot see if somebody has feelings for you thanks to their chart or transits or any other part of astrology analysis.

You can only see how well your energies interact and even then - you cannot see the reality of application of your free will towards each other.

I recomend you to look for tarot readers.
They might help.

:27: :64:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »