Magi Astrology Chiron Aspects (Neptune, Moon, Pluto, etc...)

December 20, 2021 at 22:28 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) circestarot
Magi Astrology Chiron Aspects (Neptune, Moon, Pluto, etc...)
Does anyone else on here study Magi Astrology? I´ve recently been diving into this subject and find it extremely fascinating! So far I´ve been studying the synastry charts of close friends/family members and find the aspects noted play out pretty much exactly how the definitions describe them to. My brother recently entered a relationship with a woman about 11 years younger than him. At first I thought perhaps it was purely sexual and something that would be fleeting, but in two months no less she relocated from the west coast and has moved in. I was a bit shocked considering he just got out of an almost 2year relationship back in May´21, so am a little concerned. They spend and party a bit frivolously and he´s even involved her in some of his business dealings. Lots of traveling together and just over all...extremely fast paced. I notice some tension every now and then, but mostly I´ve also noticed my brother just behaving to the extreme -- bringing her almost everywhere and pretty much taking care of all her needs. Perhaps she´s "the one", but my intuition seems to feel it may not be the best move. They have a Neptune trine Chiron Cinderella linkage as well as a Chiron Quintile to her Moon and a Chiron Sextile Pluto. Not many hard Saturn aspects, but I could be missing something. Would love to gain insight from anyone else out there who also enjoys this subject
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 21, 2021 at 14:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Magi Society presented :164: important in their third book.
:164: often elevates planets and configurations to noteworthiness.
Troublesome Transits occasionally occur!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »