Loving Aspects 0 - in love compatibility. what does it mean ?

December 18, 2021 at 22:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) BlacRose
Loving Aspects 0 - in love compatibility. what does it mean ?
Hello dear people,

I´m a new to astro, but always loved it !

Recently i considered looking into the birthcharts of my date(s) before i get to know him more deeply. It helps in getting to understand the dynamics of the relation and i can truly feel that it has alot of truth in it since i feel the connections/or not.

1. What doest it mean when ´loving aspects = 0 aspects´ of the love compatibility ? Is there no real love then? (Must i just skip dates with loving aspect immediatley because finally it would work?) And what is the maximum high of this aspect ?
2. what if the passion is high ? for example 9. and love aspect is 0 at the same time. What does it mean? I want both love and passion in my new relationship.

Does it mean there is no true love ? Or does it means that the relationship will be more rational than emotional ? I don´t get it since english is not my mothertongue either...

thank you so much for your help ! May many blessings come to you.
Warm greetings. J

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 22, 2021 at 13:10
(Taurus) BlacRose » Rosincvist
ok. Thank you. I like the ´gradients of interactions´ thing :-). Many blessings to you !
December 22, 2021 at 13:08
(Taurus) BlacRose » Menkey
Thank you so much ! Many blessings to you :-)
December 20, 2021 at 20:15
(Pisces) Menkey
Hello,

It would make more sense to see his/her chart by its own to see what kind of person he/she is and if it resonates with you. For knowing what you feel for the person, you shouldtakealook in your heart. :3:

I like more to look by compatibility what houses will get activated and if Pluto is involved. After that I watched for Planet connections.

For example where is his sun or moon. Is he a sensible Pisces or a brightlight Leo.

See with your previous lovers, if you can see something special, where was the loving and where the problems.

But I would never go on high score. Go with your heart. The Astrology should be a mirror, of what you already know or show you the possibility, why you don´t trust the person.

Best wishes
Kris
December 20, 2021 at 19:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Subtitle to Love Compatibility is "Partner Horoscope" suggesting gradients of interaction.
Extended Settings could get something different than what came up a first time!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »