Have you been naughty ?

December 15, 2021 at 15:54 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Have you been naughty ?
Hey people,

i was just wondering, which energy (sign) is best at giving christmas presents ?

Or which astrological placements and combinations would make such a talented and generous giver ?

:171: :172: :173: :174: :175: :176: :177: :178: :179: :180: :181: :182:
:67: :66: :81: :64: :27: :45: :117: :92: :99: :21: :32: :20:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2021 at 15:17
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
I am not surprised you give awesome gifts when your vedic chart :

Venus virgo

Sun and Mars leo

Rahu pisces

and libra asc

you are basically Mrs. Claus :15:
December 16, 2021 at 00:48
(Virgo) LotusStar
Not to toot my own horn but I´ve always been told I give very thoughtful and great gifts 😌 and I really do always put a lot of thought into it (Venus Virgo). We want to find the perfect gift, duh.

Leo Venus give great gifts too, very generous.
December 15, 2021 at 19:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Jupiter Square Ascendant. I always give a lot.
December 15, 2021 at 18:42
(Leo) Zephyrin » Aren Levi
Oh sorry for your loss... Buuut luckily you´re here and you can meet many witches by chance. :92:
December 15, 2021 at 17:28
(Pisces) Dunn89 » Aren Levi
You could say that yeah. When they glare you can see a pissed off tiger. lol
December 15, 2021 at 17:26
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m quite disappointed, I thought this thread was about something else (and then Lilith Scorpio is da bomb).

But I guess since Jupiter is the planet of opulence, Sagittarius will do the trick.
December 15, 2021 at 17:11
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Dunn89
vishakha nakshatra has tiger as its animal

do they share some similar traits to tigers ?
December 15, 2021 at 17:09
(Pisces) Dunn89 » Aren Levi
I can´t say for certain about my mother in-law, but I believe I was told about a time she didn´t give anything because she was being petty or such. My mother has never been like that tho, and never gifts anything with vengeance. Not to paint my mother is nice colors, as she has terrible faults, just when it came to gifts she was never like that.
Both mothers have Vishakha Nakshatra Moons.
December 15, 2021 at 17:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zephyrin
i always wanted a witch famiy ... Well my grandma and aunt were, but they passed away before i found myself interested in these arts
December 15, 2021 at 16:56
hahaa she must be great, it is very nice to have a mom you feel like a friend. :37:

I have a mother who is a sort of person you can comfortably make rituals in full Moon together. She scares me sometimes.
December 15, 2021 at 16:46
ohh her first reaction is gonna be "WTF is this bullshit" and then she gonna put it somewhere where everybody will see it :61:

Me and my mother are the crazy ones in the family
December 15, 2021 at 16:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Dunn89
Thank you for your adition of their vedic Moons

yes, when placements are same in western and vedic - it is a powerful stamp

do they give good gifts when they are angry at the person they are giving it too ?

I mean, do they give presents with vengeful attitude when they are pissed ?
December 15, 2021 at 16:44
I love this dog, it brightens my shitty day either.

"what would you say is cause of me buying for my mother a - 50 cm golden statue of a monkey as christmas present ?"

I´m wondering if she gonna beat you with it :4:

First of all, you´re a Taurus Moon and plus, have Jupiter in 5th. You like indulging your loved ones even if they don´t ask for it. Taurus Moon/Jupiter expresses his/her love by giving stuff because he/she has a hidden materialistic side. We Taurus Moons tend to fond of our mothers more than any other Moon sign does.

Just Taurus Sun is a bit problematic.
December 15, 2021 at 16:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
:61: :4: :1: :24: :39: :41:

it was pleasant hell tho ... :92:
December 15, 2021 at 16:33
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
They say women in general are built to multiply what u give to them :37:
December 15, 2021 at 16:29
(Pisces) Dunn89
My mother and mother in-law give the best gifts intuitively within my family. They both have Scorpio moons. (Mother is a pure Scorpio Moon, both Western and Vedic, Mother in-law is Scorpio moon in Western only)
December 15, 2021 at 16:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
From my experience,

heavy pisces energy women ( from vedic charts ) can give you all the hell they can summon :61:

so i would be careful suggesting pisces energy is :76: and not this :21:
December 15, 2021 at 16:23
(Pisces) 11
:156: is the Santa Claus of astrology

So probably Sag people are most generous and enjoys giving gifts!!

Not so sure about Pisces, they just give all they have, all the time... Not only during Xmas :76:
December 15, 2021 at 16:22
First of all, thank you for your profile picture

as i probably wrote you some months ago

i just love that doggo and it makes my day more memorable

AND

what would you say is cause of me buying for my mother a - 50 cm golden statue of a monkey as christmas present ?

I did it out of love and i think its special and unique gift.
I do not know what energy of mine made me do it.
December 15, 2021 at 16:15
(Leo) Zephyrin
Scorpio Suns are good at choosing presents even though you may see them as the last person who gives presents to someone. Probably will give you the best gifts. This is something I envy as a Leo.

We Leo Suns/Venuses like giving multiple gifts and freak out about what to buy. They are as fancy as us :45:

Virgo Suns/Venuses tend to buy sth what you actually need, what makes your life easier, not necessarily beautiful.

Taurus Sun may disappoint you with his/her gift... I would always think them the most generous but they are stingy and disinterested.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »