Dec 15.... Anger and Violence

December 15, 2021 at 00:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Dec 15.... Anger and Violence
Video, predictions from Joni Patry

Mars conj ketu

https://youtu.be/7wKSmDy2gJ8

......man, now that you ladies mentioned it on the other video I posted, she doesnt look a day over 42!!! Lol
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
December 21, 2021 at 05:21
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Sagit
You too Sagit.... thanks again for sticking up and defending me today... it really made me feel better... :6:
December 21, 2021 at 05:20
(Sagittarius) Sagit » JessSezItSoftly
Yes.

Regrettably, in some ways. But, what has to be done must be done.

Have a good night JessSezItSoftly. :4:
December 21, 2021 at 05:17
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Sagit
Actually, .....that would make sense!! Lol.... what a day it´s been for us! :2:😄😄
December 21, 2021 at 05:11
I think he´s referring to us. :39:
December 21, 2021 at 01:46
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
What´s the primate!!?!

I wonder if we´ll see more unusual weather stuff.....🤔🤔
December 20, 2021 at 10:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist » JessSezItSoftly
Record breaking weather reports.................................weather-violence......................The Earth is trying to shake off an affliction of an invasive rapacious primate! :39:
December 20, 2021 at 00:54
(Scorpio) OS* » Rosincvist
9-11 world trade crash in NY happened during Mars-Ketu conjunction :8: pretty sure there´s more events like those
December 20, 2021 at 00:28
"What is??? Tell me more!! :83:"

Sorry for the late reply.

All that manifested was me having some angry thoughts from the past.

Nothing life changing or earth shaking.

December 19, 2021 at 23:36
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » UranianCapricorn
Oh that´s awesome....I´m so glad.... :1:
December 18, 2021 at 22:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JessSezItSoftly
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s healing greatly!!! My body is very fast when it comes to healing so all the bruises are already gone since the first day lol :20:
December 18, 2021 at 13:42
(Leo) cubic » Joanna Suzanne
It´s not that it´s all vapor and without validity of course, that´s what makes it all the more convincing - the parts that are true in the sea of BS. There are some huge transits that are pretty much guaranteed to produce a shake up and seemingly worldwide anxiety - Pluto conj. Saturn, Pluto opposite Saturn for instance.

For the rest it can be really small scale, but it´s just not so sensational as it´s localized, and can be missed too. On 16th my neighbor seems to have fought with some random stray big dog entering his yard, he almost reached for his gun to kill it. The whole ordeal was quite loud and I was wondering whats going on, but didn´t care to check. In a sense that was a kind of a remote experience of violence.

Earlier this year during Pluto´s opposition to Mars (my ruling planet) I was supposed to experience some kind of power struggle. I did but again - it was two guys getting into a serious brawl right below my window on the street.

It´s all probabilities, may or may not happen, relative, localized and sometimes transient, and often not worth bothering one´s self with.. thus why I don´t bother with most transits. It´s interesting but.. mostly useless, for me anyway.
December 18, 2021 at 13:33
(Pisces) Dunn89 » JessSezItSoftly
That´s awesome, more and more people are catching on. It´s a good app. Would be nice getting more Astrologers using it too.
December 18, 2021 at 05:09
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » UranianCapricorn
Ooooooo😯😣... Ouch!!😖😖😖 are you okay??! Hows it healing??
December 18, 2021 at 05:07
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Dunn89
I´m on telegram too!! Just heard about it from my new friend 2 days ago....
December 18, 2021 at 04:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I can think of two :155: climbing K2 events; Civil War in Aethernopia & the Osaka explosion!
December 17, 2021 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wait that was wednesday? You know what happened to me late on the 14th? My bigass dumbbell fell on my right foot and I broke my biggest toe!
December 17, 2021 at 14:40
(Pisces) Dunn89 » Joanna Suzanne
Joni was spot on beginning of 2021, but I haven´t followed any predictions since. Fiona Aedgar was spot on with her, though she is Western Signs not Vedic, she is who I follow daily on Telegram App. She does daily voice clips giving astrology forcasts for the day and she never said anything on the 15th. Just that Moon square Jupiter made extra emotions or over eating and such. She uses the nodes tho just didnt say anything about them that day.
December 17, 2021 at 08:06
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » cubic
Exactly. I agree
December 17, 2021 at 07:57
(Leo) cubic » Joanna Suzanne
"I see this woman constantly predicting crisis. But the world is still not ending.

I don´t know what you think about it, but I don´t like this online cults, astrologers and psychics who make it up."

Ahh it´s just for the money.

It´s that negativity creates maximum engagement and captures maximum attention. They exploit the same inbuilt mechanisms that the news media does, facebook, twitter etc do. So a lot drum up some crisis, riots, wars, big changes, cinematic scale events.. after a while one notices it´s repetitive with no results, and they never comment on the times they were wrong, they just keep producing new predictions. Occasionally and inevitably they are right of course, but as a whole it´s a click-whoring fest aimed to generate money, not accuracy.
December 17, 2021 at 07:32
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
Ok, it´s after 15th December and I see nothing special happenned.

As much as I use astrology and try to learn more, watching astrologers who give wrong predictions is entertaining. I see this woman constantly predicting crisis. But the world is still not ending.

I don´t know what you think about it, but I don´t like this online cults, astrologers and psychics who make it up.
December 17, 2021 at 01:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am beginning to see my vedic chart more too to be fair to what OctoberScorpio has said.

I mean I even have resting intensity in my eyes, my pic I uploaded here is just a casual image I sent to my other half as an after shot of me shaving my hair off under sharp light which brings a big contrast to the image, my eyes looked filled with Fire.

She said I look really intimidating in my 2nd image, I said yeah it seems to be my eyes. *In fairness I was getting ready for work.

My Moon & Mars rest in Aries in Vedic with Sun in Cancer.

Uttara Bhadrapada, 3rd Pada

"The Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra ranges from Degrees 3:20 – 16:40 in the Pisces zodiac. These natives are happy people, have good speaking skills, love children and are honest. The Nakshatra Lord is Saturn and its deity is Ahir Budhya — a dragon of the Depths of the atmosphere. "

"Uttara Bhadrapada Male: Profession and Related Areas
The male native of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra achieves great skills over many subjects simultaneously, even though he is not highly educationally qualified. In regard to education, they believe in self-education and generally prefer to get involved in fine arts. These natives usually aim for the top position and get a lot of applause from people around him. Such natives face many ups and downs in their career before settling down after the age of 42. "

This is stupidly accurate...

This is mindblowing too as it hits a part of me that western astrology never see´s. I always had to stand up and say in astrology that I am not like other Taurus Mars out there, I simply don´t have a blockage on anger or even getting up and doing stuff.

Male Characteristics of the Uttara-Bhadrapada
The natives of this Nakshatra keep an equal relationship with high and low people regardless of the status of the person. They are blessed with an unblotted heart and thus do not like to give trouble to others. The only drawback noticed in this native in the behavioural field is that temper is always on the tip of their nose. However, such a short-temper is not permanent. They do not hesitate to make sacrifices, especially for those who love them. But once they are hurt, then their fiery anger can make anyone tremble with fear. A man of learning, he possesses great wisdom and is also a great orator. He is capable of overcoming any obstacles in his path to reach the very top of his profession. This native is highly sexually charged and is always on the lookout for the company of the opposite sex.

"Uttara Bhadrapada Male: Compatibility and Family Life
The male native of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra holds his father in high esteem, and hardly derives any gains from him. In his childhood, he feels neglected and has to spend most of it away from home, such as in a boarding school. However, he will enjoy his married life to the hilt and will be fortunate to have a beautiful, loving, and caring wife. His children and grandchildren will also be very good for him. He will be divinely compensated after marriage for all the hardships he might have suffered before. "

Oh this brings tears to my eyes.. Why am I, hey thanks for this thread guys, really cool!

" Uttara Bhadrapada 3rd Pada: The third pada of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra falls in the Libra Navamsa ruled by Venus. The focus here is on being grounded and balanced. The natives’ orientation is tilted towards the objective"

Despite having zero Libra in my chart, I always have a mind for balance...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 17, 2021 at 01:36
(Scorpio) OS* » JessSezItSoftly
sure anytime!

I think there’s always reasons why certain people come into our lives, even the most challenging relationships, most make us grow but there’s also special ones that just make us feel like home. We attract the numbers we have in our charts, numbers in transits, those dealt within certain timelines and for the most part, they often show up in others around us. Probably why some relationships last a lifetime and others just a season.

Blessings to your neighbour friends :)
December 16, 2021 at 13:13
(Pisces) Dunn89 » OS*
Perfect thank you so much! :)
December 16, 2021 at 05:34
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OS*
Cool!!!

Yes, I definitely will keep you in mind for any questions on it...

Can numbers predict?? My friend neighbor said that her and her (now fiance--ish) were like destin to be together based on the numbers... or af something 🤔🤔🤔
December 16, 2021 at 04:26
(Scorpio) OS* » Dunn89
Some of these author´s books might be available online, or easier to find in used bookstores.

Faith Javane
Dusty Bunker
Lynn Buess
Kevin Quinn Avery
Hans Decoz

Florence Campell, "your days are numbered" is excellent. there´s stuff in there you won´t find elsewhere.

"Numerology and the divine triangle" by Javane & Bunker. If you are into Tarot and Astrology I think you will appreciate this one.

All about numbers, how their work in nature, art, science, architecture and our everyday lives, "A beginner´s guide to constructing the universe" by Micheal Schneider. This one is a real gem!

if I think of others I´ll let you know
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »