4th house stellium composite

January 29, 2019 at 22:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Neptunebabby, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

4th house stellium composite
What do you guys thanks about this stellium in the 4th house? Im interested to know especially because of sim and mars being there. And what’s about the venus conjunct IC? Is very good right? It can calm the effect of sun and mars? Thank u
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 30, 2019 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have the three personal planets there so obviously lot of emphasis upon your home life together and family - Venus exalted in Pisces, Mars by house at Fall in Cancer and Mercury at fall in Pisces and Saturn there in detriment by house in Cancer. My intuition would be a couple either without children or one child for whom the home is very important which is interesting given a Sagittarius ascendant. Moon in the 11th is a feeling of being best friends that´s nice and I think that energy in your 4th and the Moon in 11th are good to bind that 5th House Sun which is a wonderful placement for sexual compatibility and a couple who enjoys time together so with the Moon should be a great friend and lover type connection with the two of you perhaps expressing the Sag AC energy by entertaining at home. Communication might be very important as Gemini rules the 7th so look at that 3rd house energy here and in your own natal charts, I´d suggest, as well as at your natal Mars and Mercury. Comes to mind that old say "never go to bed angry" might be an important motto for you two ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »