Is this karmic?

December 10, 2021 at 18:19 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Queen92
Is this karmic?
Hello people. What you can say about this relationship? Is this karmic or ? Is he player? Pluto and venus transit into my 5th house and also neptun is back to his house. Its worries me. Timing is so strange with this guy. And something odd.He is odd.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2021 at 15:38
(Leo) Queen92 » dariana
Thank you. I am blue he is orange.
December 11, 2021 at 14:50
(Taurus) dariana
Karmic Relationships are determined by your nodes. The blue partner’s North Node is in Sagittarius and the South Node is in Gemini. The planet of the Orange partner conjunct to the north node is in mars, and the one conjunct to the south node is nonexistent. The South node Mars conjunction means that this is a good synastry match because this combination resolves past life issues with each other. This combination diminishes argumentation and fights habits of each other. This combination is good for long-term relationships.
Next, the orange partner North Node is in Aquarius, and South Node is in Aquarius, and the south node is in Leo. The North node conjuncts Saturn, and the south node conjuncts the sun, mercury, and Venus.
The north node conjunction Saturn indicates a very difficult synastry match because Saturn is an obstacle, harshness, discipline, resentment, control detachment, and coldness. Rahu/North Node amplifies all these Saturn energies it creates problems in long-term relationships. This combination is not good for long-term relationships.
The south node conjunction sun differs depending on the sex of partners:
Man’s Ketu (South Node) falls on Women Sun: This is a good synastry match because man Ketu (South Node) diminishes women´s leadership and authoritative quality, which should be in man and woman relationship. This relationship works and is long-lasting.
Women’s Ketu (South Node) falls on Man Sun: This is not a good combination synastry match because woman Kahu/South Node diminishes man’s Sun quality. Which are: leadership, authoritative and inspirational qualities of a man. Initially, women were drawn to man but with time relationships became less inspirational and disregarding with time.
The south node conjunction mercury indicates not a good synastry match because this combination diminishes or reduces the Mercury stuff which enjoying, fun, learning, and entertainment with each other. This is not good for long-term relationships.
The south node conjunction Venus indicates not a good synastry match because this combination diminishes or reduces the Venus things. They lose interest in loving each other with time, they are less romantic and feel bored with each other. They did not give respect and were non-compromising to each other. This is not good for the long term.
Altogether there are more aspects you might want to look into like the 7th house, etc, but from what it seems, this relationship will not last. Ultimately, use your own judgment and if you’re having doubts, then it probably isn’t meant to be!
December 11, 2021 at 08:08
(Leo) Queen92 » AlsaceTX
I am blue this is chart without his Asc(no time).
December 11, 2021 at 08:03
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Don´t know about Karmic. Assuming your in blue. I will say your moon is un-aspected to his chart. Very hard to have a long term relationship without moon aspects.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »