Astrology and MBTIs

December 10, 2021 at 14:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
Astrology and MBTIs
Do you guys think certain zodiac signs (or dominance) are more likely to be a certain MBTI personality type than another?

What´s your sign and MBTI personality type? I´m a Scorpio and an ENFJ-T :6:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
December 23, 2021 at 13:47
(Leo) Anni23 » 2s
Yeah I think that a lot of signs have similarities that some people may not think are obvious.
Usually we are blinded by what we perceive as the "most" negative traits that a person can have in our views.
But often even those come from a good place and people can actually have some of the same values afterall.

Sometimes we even perceive what isn´t there.

I agree about the mercurial signs, but also I think water is arguably more intuitive.

Actually most of the "Scorpios" I have met were either Scorpio-Sags or just people with a really dominant placement.
So either or both Scorpio or Sag characteristics can be pronounced, partially depending on how extroverted a person is.

Like I had a Sag friend who was very direct but this was only to people like me who she knew very well. Towards others she treated them more with her Scorpio mercury. (Wary, distant)
But usually they act in two different ways (which I attributed to having separate sag and scorpio influences) being really full on and direct then really private.
And trusting then suspicious

In some ways having sag placements probably balances certain other Scorpio traits, but also I wouldn´t characterise this combination as being balanced lol

Perhaps I haven´t had enough experiences with "pure Scorpios" however.
Though I kinda think Scorpio moon is enough :61:

Idk fully about Capricorn yet... I´m almost inclined to agree and yet I believe that they may behind the attitudes of those people who say "Just do what your told. Don´t ask why. Nevermind about feelings"
Which really is awful

But then my friend does have a Libra moon!
December 21, 2021 at 07:54
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » patthescorpio
Scorpio Sun INTJ here

I am however 9 days older than you, so. I´m assuming that´s to take into account here.

Aspects we share:

Sun Square Saturn (your Orb is much higher than mine though 7 degrees mine is 1)

Mercury in Sagittarius is Sextile Jupiter (you 1 degree, me 0)

Venus in Sagittarius Conjunct Node (past 5 degree orbs)

Venus in Sagittarius Trine Chiron (past 4 degree orbs)

Cancer Mars Trine Pluto (you 2 degree, me 1 degree)

Chiron in Leo Square Pluto (both 0 degree)
December 21, 2021 at 00:51
(Scorpio) 2s » Anni23
good observation here! I love how you pieces it together 😣

hmm in terms of signs who like to pick up details, I would say gemini, virgo, and scorpio. I can see why you would say cancer though, but I think theirs is more of a intuitive emotional atmospheric type of analysis.

I feel like capricorn is the most overlooked sign because they’re so lowkey. I actually haven’t heard bad things about them! When I did a poll most people choose capricorn as the least problematic sign.

you should do her chart! you don’t even need birth time, the moon takes up to 2 days to transit so there’s a chance her moon stays in libra the entire day and you don’t have to worry about a changing moon sign. even a unhoused chart can say a lot about someone.

hmmm tbh I feel like scorpios are pretty to the chase, maybe you haven’t met scorpios like that (although scorpios like to hide their feelings, they’re doing it to avoid being weak, but if they don’t like something they’ll tell you, hence Pluto being it’s ruler (hidden emotions and depth) but Mars being it’s coruler (the planet that’s known for directness, aggression, and noncompromise) that’s why scorpios are known as so black and white, because of their directness, they don’t hesitate to confront), Capricorn’s take the slow climb up to the top and they do so really discreetly to a point where people don’t feel threatened by them. Also, her libra moon works there to the indirectness, I think you’re still referring to your Cap friend at the end but it’s a little blurry :,)
December 20, 2021 at 21:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I am ENTP

sometimes ENFP
December 20, 2021 at 20:47
(Scorpio) patthescorpio
INTJ Scorpio here.

I would be more interested in people self-reporting their MBTI types here, so we can see possible correlation.
December 20, 2021 at 19:07
(Scorpio) 2s » spontaneouslyjo
that would make sense, especially considering your sun is in the 8th house (that house rules scorpio, and w the sun in that house, taking time to dive into the depths of yourself and the world is important for your creativity and purpose in life).

you also have moon in 11th house, which symbolises a almost routine need to take part in society and voice your views on social matters and debates, which fueled by moon in scorpio, you´re very passionate about and find the ´family´ and community you are closest to from (both I and E traits are shown within these positions).

i´m actually ambiverted myself, 52 E to 48 I c:

having mercury in virgo in the 8th house, capricorn rising, and saturn in cancer as your co-dominant planets also indicates introversion, and also saturn represents rules, structure, and responsibility so i can definitely see Judging, with strategic mercury in 8th house to back it up :3:

leo venus and leo jupiter and dominance usually gives a communicate style based on drawing from surroundings (sensing) and more extroversion in terms of thoughts. additionally pisces mars also draws in energy from their surroundings.

feeling is straightforward, leo is ruled by the heart and scorpio moon and pisces mars both indicate dominance in emotional based decision making.
December 20, 2021 at 18:33
(Scorpio) 2s » Originallyweirdbutnormal
firstly, thank you for the link. I’ll look into mine ☺️

secondly, in terms of intellect, you do seem to handle things better. You have moon in Taurus which is the best placement for the moon, since it calms and stabilizes the emotions and makes practical use of them. Additionally, your gemini venus helps you take an intellectual approach to compromise and in making money, etc. You have a lot of placements in Capricorn, so rationality is important to you, and your Mars in Taurus gives you a calm and non-explosive approach to your passions.

Also that interpretation of your past and future is amazing! I’ve learned something new today. I always considered the North and South node as your past and future, and the planets that aspect it as symbolism towards it. I haven’t ever considered the harmonics.
December 19, 2021 at 01:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Originallyweirdbutnormal
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Going further into how I am as a person, the D9 or 9th harmonic shows how the soul of you is laid bare, essentially stripping away all human experiences, you as your naked blueprint.

The world has put our soul into a physical body and the world is physical.
Yet we are keenly aware of knowing that there is a mystical spiritual side to everything and all of us, perhaps this would be the person realizing that they are not of this world but are here to fulfill.

I have my nodal axis in different signs in the soul and natal chart but are both in the same houses, so regardless, my way forwards is the 12th house bringing gifts of the South Node which in my natal is Mercury conjunct South Node, in the soul is a domiciled Gemini Mercury.
The Sun is in detriment in the soul chart, yet the South Node of the natal chart is in Leo, am I here to realize a past version of me? the one before I became flesh?

Perhaps I am seen as a bright Star like the Sun, yet the ego is bad, I attest to being a completely different person when I was a child to who I am now. But then are all children not different? Are they all not fresh blueprints?
Are children aware?

As I grew older, I learned to see things from two sides, my ego says that my father is weak and is an abuser. He beat us, he did bad things in accordance to society.
Would I be this person that people really enjoy being around without him?

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 19, 2021 at 01:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just want to apologize in advance, I forgot you asked for a link to do your own harmonic charts.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

Read up on them and look into them, they reveal a lot about the personality you have which the natal chart kind of hides.
December 18, 2021 at 12:02
(Leo) spontaneouslyjo
theres a possiblity but i think it would come from multiple placements. for example my sun sign is a leo so you´d probably expect me to be an extraverted personality type how i´m an ISFJ-T. (to be fair my extravert and introvert are almost 50/50) however i think my moon placement in scorpio influences this. i love being alone but at the same time i´m kind of afraid of it and thrive off of other peoples energy.
December 18, 2021 at 10:14
(Leo) Anni23 » 2s
Actually I have my Mercury in cancer so I relate in some regards even more to certain Scorpio personality traits I think. Because Leo and cancer combined seems to incorporate two sides of a persona similar to Scorpio.
Also in "some ways" both Leos and Scorpios have a very direct manner. Though this may manifest somewhat differently.
(But I think that Leos have more of a live and let live attitude)

Of course I have other aspects beyond this like my Virgo moon and ascendant which are probably even more dominant for me personally though.

Virgo and cancer are two signs that like to pick up many details.

Yeah your moon should also be a stabilising influence on you.

I have a Capricorn infp friend who sounds just like your infj friend! I do believe that Capricorns may have a reputation that they do not deserve. But also her moon is in Libra
I Really want to do her chart to find out more details. We get along so well

Maybe that´s something to do with my Virgo moon.., or maybe Leo and Scorpio do have similar attitudes to Capricorns too!
I think loyalty and leadership would be two

Though she´s not yet in any position which is very influential I believe that he will get more into some kind of social position where she can utilise her organisational skills and desire to help people
Though maybe Capricorns and Leos are more transparent and direct than Scorpios
December 17, 2021 at 18:33
(Taurus) annee13x
Taurus sun, cancer moon and cap rising, ESFP
December 17, 2021 at 17:03
(Libra) Rodrigo98 » 2s
libra sun and Capricorn rising here :75:
December 17, 2021 at 09:50
(Virgo) Stylefilter
Ah by the way I am also an INFJ, no surprise.
December 16, 2021 at 19:48
(Virgo) 6 » 2s
It´s good that you get the same result across multiple tests, as every MBTI test has slight variations in how they measure your type.

And yes, I´m an INFJ.
December 16, 2021 at 16:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
=====
It´s possible I could be an INFP.
Or INTP.

What do you make of how I handle things intellectually?

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
December 16, 2021 at 16:31
(Scorpio) 2s » Anni23
I agree actually, about Scorpios and Leos having a lot of similarities! I actually associate myself the least with Leo out of all the signs, but they´re definitely some major traits they share. Scorpios aren´t the most firey water sign for no reason :1: Also I agree with you, Leos are big hearted and more likely to accept immediately.

Thank you for your analysis! Tbh I don´t really think I´m very Aries rising in terms of traits, besides being brave and taking on leadership positions. I feel that´s because I have moon in first house, and since my chart is a locomotive pattern and my moon is my most influential planet, the moon (similar to cancer rising) traits take over and cover up the Aries. Even physically, I have more cancer/moon rising traits (although ascendent isn´t always accurate in describing looks).

ENTJs have admirable intelligence, and their leader personality type, motive to always get what they desire and ability to rationalize and use strategy to win gives me those vibes.

My Capricorn frend who´s a INFJ is such an angel though. One of the most thoughtful and considerate people you know, and she´s so hard working.

:16:
December 15, 2021 at 07:43
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Idk what that is quit abrebiating.
December 15, 2021 at 05:19
(Leo) Anni23 » 2s
Yeah and it´s also just a lack of reflective ability.

The key with mbti isn´t to say.. "hmm why can I pick that will reflect my perfect view of myself" but to Really think deeply about the actual issues we have. And usually those can be reflected by type

There could be some assumptions made too about intj or infj intelligence being desirable too. But I think that it´s nothing in comparison to say intps

Oh no ofc not. And that stuff about Scorpio I didn´t mean that to apply to you. We are trying to objectively look at all separate components here.
I´m neither a angel or a demon though :61:

Yes I think it is very plausible that you could be a enfj because your fire ascendant makes your gregarious but then your Venus and Mars are people orientated

Hm cap-cancer-virgo. I am almost sure that I met a isfp with these signs! Also the thing about isfps is that people think they are crazier then they actually are. Another damned stereotype..
December 15, 2021 at 05:17
(Sagittarius) RA_ » 6
Thanks for the link. As for my result see image below. Not long ago this https://syr.us/Pmf was shared to me by an old member named wildflower. She made a thorough research relating Mbti and Astrology. If you guys need more resources I´m sharing this link here https://syr.us/E8R
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 05:10
(Leo) Anni23 » 2s
Yeah I´d say that you´re probably more balanced with your Mars in Libra, Venus in virgo and moon in Taurus.

Yeah some Scorpios can be great once they have established a balance in life. Well the whole "destroy to create a new order" thing isn´t exactly a myth..

I actually have observed that there are similarities between Leos and Scorpios. Especially the more introverted Leos. I suppose it´s mainly values + approach to life. Well both are fixed signs.
Just Leos are actually really trusting is the main difference, and we will Assume that friends + family are mutually motivated.

Oh.. I meant more physical gratification hehe

Still it is possible what you say about Sagittarians and "living big" rather then the sometimes reclusive nature of Scorpio.
But other then that I think they are quite similar. And studying philosophy can get pretty deep

Actually though in terms of forming straight pre-formed opinions Saggitarians can be pretty damn judgy.
Though they are perceivers

Oh yeah, unfortunately I have seen peoples reductions of Leos, and Scorpios too. But both signs actually have High standards
Umm.. yeah that´s why we are judgers
I think its also because we like more straightforward conversation. Well I do and I don´t. But when it comes to someone avoiding what they mean or should be saying that annoys me.
There is a feeling that if people were simply direct and honest with each other that there would be less misunderstandings

Oh yeah, libra is like 50/50 judging-perceiving perhaps
December 15, 2021 at 00:19
(Scorpio) 2s » 6
I forgot to mention, but I took the test and got ENFJ again.

You mentioned you were a INFJ right?
December 14, 2021 at 21:31
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » SpaceChild
Still put me as an INTJ, I will look into this further when I have time. Lol.
December 14, 2021 at 21:00
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » 6
Thank you for the detailed information and the site suggestion, 6. I appreciate it.
December 14, 2021 at 16:51
(Virgo) 6 » SpaceChild
When it comes to tests, I´d recommend using https://sakinorva.net/functions
It´s not as flashy and visually appealing as 16Personalities, but it does the job correctly. It attempts to measure your actual functions and determine your type based on them, rather than being a redesigned big 5 test as 16P is.

However, I´d like you to keep in mind that no test is definitive. They´ll give you a rough idea of where to start, but if you´re an incredibly balanced type or just have some functions more developed than your type typically would, the test won´t pick up on it, and will mistype you.

For example, some balanced ISFJs will be mistyped as INTPs because both these types share the same functions, just in an entirely different order. If an ISFJ has well developed Ti and Ne, the test may deem them an INTP. This can often happen the other way around too, where INTPs may be mistyped as ISFJs.

Ultimately, the best way to determine your MBTI type is to study each type and what each function is responsible for, and relate this information to yourself.

You know yourself better than a test does.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »