Need insight as to why my relationship is struggling

December 9, 2021 at 06:19 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Need insight as to why my relationship is struggling
Im going through a Transitional period in my life more so along of any identity crisis but in a good way , if that makes sense . I finally embraced my artistic side , my nerdier side that I have repressed for years and for some reason this year I felt free and confident enough to start creating art again , it’s taking me back to my childhood and I recently found a new passion for sculpting , and I love it . I also feel as if my relationship is in a bit of a rocky period right now and I feel a strong sense something may be going on or somethings wrong , are there any indicators in my chart about us staying together and having more children possibly ? I love him with all my heart and we have a beautiful son together so hopefully this can shed some insight . I’m sorry for the loaded question but my life has been very Yin and yang recently and I would love some answers as to why. Thank you 🙏🏼

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 14, 2021 at 11:21
(Aquarius) atlantickush
You are the second scorpio ascendent with venus in cap ive seen asking about relationships in a couple of minutes.

Seems like this venus retrograde isnt great for people with Venus ruled 7th houses. The presence of Uranus in Taurus might have a bit to answer for.

Its is going to last until late January. Maybe take everything with a pinch of salt until then, its not a great time to be making relationship decisions.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »