What are you first impressions of me based on my chart?

December 8, 2021 at 17:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Kmarihay
What are you first impressions of me based on my chart?
I am relatively new to astrology and was wondering if anything stands out or if there’s anything important I should research!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 18:45
(Taurus) s81 » foxyaj
Whoa, you infer that simply from... a Venus in Gemini? Or are you taking into account the Pluto oppositions? Or that Moon in 12th may be?
January 22, 2022 at 16:12
(Capricorn) foxyaj
Hey!
Do you oftentimes find yourself wanting attention from a potential partner but when things get too serious, you find yourself searching for mistakes in that person. You want to have a reason to „ghost“ them or not talk to them anymore.
January 21, 2022 at 16:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
any food issues? allergies? loss of appetite?
January 21, 2022 at 16:06
(Gemini) stigmí
I will try x)

Your 10th house...
- to find your place in this world, your purpose.... because you have here sun, mercury, jupiter and it means here is your shine and your fortune...
and this- to find your authentic way who you are in this world should be more important than troubles with familly or other relationship...and you need to be a little selfish to find it...
Free yourself...
January 21, 2022 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user CaucasianAsian83, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The sun in the sixth house needs some shade thrown on it I think you are in perfect health.
December 11, 2021 at 02:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A couple of other people asked about Tee- :194:s so I saw your tee- :194: first; What I should have seen is the close Earth :193:s!
:154: & :153: in mutual reception makes up some for :151: combusting :153:!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »