VENUS RETROGRADE

December 6, 2021 at 18:01 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) sag.bih
VENUS RETROGRADE
Hi guys! Now that we´re in the pre-shadow period of Venus retrograde im starting to get worried. Me and my boyfriends´ Venus signs are both Capricorn and im scared about how this will affect our relationship. What do you guys think? Are you worried personally? :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 17, 2021 at 16:25
(Leo) Zephyrin
Well, some relationships may be under the influence of coldness and sense of alienation with that retrograde. The ones that are toxic and unstable probably fall apart. Capricorn is responsibility and you guys will be tested about it.

I´m not worried actually; my relationships have always been fucked up, men kill my libido, women become evil in friendships. Even my cat does not love me. Seriously, what that bitchy Venus can do more to mess with me? I don´t think I´ll be affected.

All I care is skin and hair care.
December 16, 2021 at 17:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi
:61: :61:

i thought you wrote boyfriends like you have more then one boyfriend :4:
in that case it would have different affect then having one boyfriend

it will be a lot of reflecting or using knowledge of Venus ways in a good use.

also depends for which sign and how is your Venus

for me ... it will be brutal
December 16, 2021 at 17:38
(Taurus) s81
After so many time with Neptune in Piscis, and to balance the upcoming transit of Jupiter there too, I tend to think that this Venus in Capricorn, retrograde and conjunct to Pluto for so many time, will be good in the mid-long term. More realism and less fantasies for all and in every aspect of life that Venus rules.
December 16, 2021 at 16:07
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Venus in Capricorn (transiting my 8th house) has been very interesting so far.

It has actualized a recent romantic encounter (Progressed DSC on natal Neptune) by bringing a very intense woman (transit Pluto-Venus) into the privacy of my home (lunar return Pluto conjunct IC). Radical sexual activity (transit Venus in the 8th house) and an eccentric lifestyle (lunar return Venus on natal Uranus) triggering an unexpected dynamism (transit Venus opposite natal Mars ; my Mars opposite her Uranus synastry). New discussions about shared finances (8th house). A romantic journey has been planned for christmas. Right in the midst of the retrograde. Wait & See.
December 16, 2021 at 14:30
(Aquarius) LuckyLilith
In fact, it is the house and the angles on your synastry that are important rather than your zodiac sign
December 15, 2021 at 14:53
(Aquarius) makidal » sag.bih
I´m curious, let me know if anything changes :)
December 15, 2021 at 14:48
(Sagittarius) sag.bih » makidal
I hope it goes well for us! I guess if things are hidden in a relationship now might be the time they´re revealed, so that´s only good. I hope that´s not the case now though.
December 15, 2021 at 14:46
(Aquarius) makidal
same - me and my boyfriend are as well venus in capricorn and we have the same sun sign (aquarius) - the last time the same planetary constellation with venus rx and pluto was in 1986. but i was not on earth when that happened..so i don´t know what to expect. last time venus rx was in 2013 i had broken up with a toxic relationship.
December 15, 2021 at 14:37
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Catch-22
February this year was a venus return for us cap venus´ too.
December 15, 2021 at 14:35
(Aquarius) atlantickush » sag.bih
See how it goes first otherwise its a lot of worrying about nothing if they dont affect you. If you cant remember the last one and dont know what they are like for you personally, you have to go into it with an open mind.

Slowing down and going backwards for a little while doesnt mean the world is going to end.
December 15, 2021 at 12:54
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m also a Venus cap (sid) and I do feel some pressure on my relationship as well. March 2022 will be interesting, then it´s a :154: :191: :154: transit...
December 15, 2021 at 12:34
(Sagittarius) sag.bih » atlantickush
Hey! I was very young in the previous Venus Rx in cap, I don´t remember them! I am worried a bit about this one though. I am already feeling a bit weird, everything seems more intense somehow.
December 14, 2021 at 11:14
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hey,

Im a venus in cap too and looking closely at this transit. I dont know what to expect really. What was your experience with the last venus Rx in cap in dec 2013? Or the one before that in Dec 2005?

I personally think this Rx is looking more dignified than the last one, with Uranus in Taurus and the inferior conjunction happening in Venus´ bounds.

How are things looking for you?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »