Taurus silent treatment behavior

December 6, 2021 at 00:40 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user VLS1971, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Taurus silent treatment behavior
Anyone know what aspect of every person born a Taurus makes them believe in, use as a relationship tool or find comfort in not talking to their partner (no phone calls, texting, FaceTime, in person meetups). This is usually done without warning and no known issues between partners exist.

I’ve read many places it’s done to deal with hurt emotions or being angry or as a warning shot that the relationship is over. Such a phenomenon that entire blogs exist and how to’s when it does happen to a person. There must be something in every Taurus…

Any thoughts? :25: :63:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 13, 2022 at 23:53
(Virgo) Sis999
Didn’t realize I deleted my profile. But have this one.

Anyway. The Taurus did come back around. And he was Going through something MAJOR. I won’t share but it was tough. Now he has control of the situation. As best he can and is in a better place.

We’re just talking daily. Not seeing each other, in person. It’s nice. I’m really glad he’s ok.

Think we both and especially me, have better understanding of what we can offer when we’re in a bad place. In short, space is needed.
December 10, 2021 at 11:57
(Taurus) roseesar53
Coming from a taurus who currently has 727 unread texts, I can definitely relate to the not talking or responding part. For me, I go through phases where I´m pretty social, and can push by emotions to the back of my mind. When I feel consumed by my emotions, I absolutely do not want to talk to anyone, probably because I don´t want people to know I´m upset. Personally, me being silent is never because of a specific person, more so me just being a hermit. Also, when I am so consumed by my own emotions, talking or being around those closest to me stresses me out because I know I wont be acting like my normal self, and am not good at pretending.
December 9, 2021 at 13:56
(Scorpio) 2s » nutelina
That is really true, the moon is your comfort, inner emotions, routine, and sense of security, and the sun is your pride, your creativity, your sense of purpose in life. The opposition in both can be difficult to deal with sometimes, especially since my sun and moon are also in opposite houses, me having moon in first house can cause a large spill of emotions and it is true neither Taurus and Scorpio do good in the sun. I´m just happy they´re both negative fixed signs though.

There´s a saying that a lot of people but up their ascendant sign (for example mine is Aries) as a sort of persona, how we want other people to interpret us, how we want to come off as. However, psychologically speaking a lot of times there´s the famous case in which bc we´re trying so hard to be our personas, we subconsciously reflect the sgn on our descendent instead without realizing it. So in a sense, I want to come off as brave and stubborn, powerful and someone who always leads without hesitation but innerly, I reflect the opposite, which is indecisive libra who wants to compromise and be a part of the team. I´ve seen a lot of people with opposite sun and moon or sun and rising or rising and moon so I agree with you! It is kind of uncommonly common.

It is true that we stay hidden but mostly because we need alone time to draw from the environment (especially Pisces and Scorpio as those water signs are on the top half of the chart so they draw energy more from the outside world) so I agree with you :6:
December 9, 2021 at 13:43
(Taurus) nutelina » 2s
There´s not much I could really disagree to. The one pole needs the other. Enough of one thing is lacking in the other. Taurus-Scorpio Sun-Moon is what it is all about. It´s a yin-yang in itself and you add the Sun which is not too happy in either sign but I like both. The moons are just more intense. It seems a lot like the inner child and the outer child.

You also have that ascendant. Reminds me of a scale. Like Libra , a bit of this pole and a bit of that. I´ve seen a lot of such polarity with people in the arts as well as is in ordinary life, such personal planets in opposition are quite common in my family it seems. But I don´t know about the statistics of the general population!

Crabs, fish or Scorpions all run a way or stay hidden lol.
December 8, 2021 at 17:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user VLS1971, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Agreed. It has been very helpful. Not only learning about Taurus but myself!
December 8, 2021 at 16:28
(Scorpio) 2s » nutelina
haha but that´s the beauty of it, taurus is scorpio´s opposite because they fill in the gaps the other doesn´t have. Where Taurus lacks in intimacy (they deal n sensuality), Scorpio is the intense, where Taurus is the physical and the sign of self possessions, Scorpio is the sign of the depth of emotions and the sign of shared possessions. Taurus is materialistic and can help Scorpios put their creativity to use by stabilizing their emotions, and Scorpios can help Taurans gain possessions through Scorpio´s creativity. They do actually have a lot in common too, both being fixed and negative energy signs, they´re on the more receptive side for example, and they´re both very stubborn. also we don´t really play pretend, like if a Scorpio (meaning me and the Scorpio I know) don´t like you, they´re very direct with it. We´re not really dramatic people, we feel extremely but we don´t make a show out of it. Tbh I hate attention more than I hate Leos skjndckjnsk.

I myself am a Scorpio sun but have a Taurus moon, and I do see the seasaw between it, I can feel really intense emotions a lot of times but sometimes become really rational and unwilling to express those inner emotions.

I get what you mean. I´m water dominant and have moon in the first house, which means that my emotions are very prominent and are a big part of even my physicalcharacter. I´m very emotional and sensitive and sometimes ill cry before I realize I´m crying.

And yeah, Taurus moons are known to hold on to relationships even when the feelings have passed. It´s because they´re so used to having that person in their routine that they´ve come to associate them with their well being.
December 8, 2021 at 15:52
(Taurus) nutelina » 2s
I´d think I´d go along well with Scorpio but the moon opposite just doesn´t work for me. I wouldn´t get much in return. Also I could mostly see through the charade and theater.

This is a good thread.
December 8, 2021 at 15:51
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Or smile to you when they want to do something horrible to you at the same time?
December 8, 2021 at 15:49
(Taurus) nutelina » 2s
>I´m not going to say Earth signs feel less, but their feelings are more practical, or they make practical use of their feelings, and if their feelings are not practical, it´s easier for them to push them away.

I agree and well put. But I also think that comes with aspects and for me I´m a lot of water, being Cancer rising I´m more sensitive than I would like other people to know.

>ALso, I do agree with you that they take a while to make decisions, but they´re more decisive than lets say libra and gemini, the difference is that they take a lot of time to evaluate things before they reach a decision. So it could just be that the Taurus person is taking time to see if they should really continuously commit to you, or if it´s best to break it. They need a lot of time to reach bigger conclusions but eventually they do, they´re really patient people.

I can say of myself that I would be too loyal. And the time factor is perhaps most prominent. I can literally not sleep over silly things if I want to get it just perfect. Mostly concerning expensive purchasing.
December 7, 2021 at 22:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am an INFJ-A, I don´t use the door slam, but I don´t look back when closure happens.
December 7, 2021 at 22:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
i think it depends on the perception you hold.

1.INFJ door slam if your younger and not mature.
2. just don´t know what to say anymore, because the Taurus tolerates too much and runs out of patients after years of doing everything possible under the sun.

I don´t usually use it as a tool.
with my oppositions with Saturn, it´s usually more arguments, and disagreements.
December 7, 2021 at 22:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wait until you piss in a Scorpio´s porridge.
Silence is great, as the quiet one is not the one causing the damage right? right?

The one befriending you and telling you how great things are... leading you to that knife just over there, but won´t tell you about it, won´t help you up once you fall on it either.
Just smile.. ahh karma!

Yeah I would take Cancer´s silent treatment over most other signs TBH.
Taurus when pissed is the opposite, loud, brash and will smash anything in their path so that´s kind of a misnomer, the silence is when you should take note with them.
December 7, 2021 at 21:43
(Virgo) rohini moon
Cancer´s give silent treatment more so than any other sign.
December 7, 2021 at 18:42
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » VLS1971
Awesome!! :1:
December 7, 2021 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
=====
Yes! All my friends are now filling my calendar for the holidays. Can’t travel due to elderly family and don’t want to risk it.

Another Zoom gathering for us :6:
December 7, 2021 at 18:14
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I definitely go through periods where I need space, just to focus on myself and take care of me. You can´t expect someone to be there for you 24/7.

"Taurus" doesn´t put someone in a nutshell.

Taurus is a very independant sign and it can take time for them to adapt. There may be other factors of life playing a role in this silence.

Just learn to focus on yourself instead of worrying, it´ll be better for you.
December 7, 2021 at 18:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Originallyweirdbutnormal
=====
I think my ministerial degrees always have me thinking about the next encounter. Because I don’t want to make a person feel worse regardless of start or end.

I’ll have to do some reading. Everything for a reason.
December 7, 2021 at 18:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » VLS1971
=====
Truth be told, love cannot be rushed.
Just as the Bull cannot be rushed, Taurus know their value and whilst it will take them time to get over a loss they are far more resilient than you will ever know, so if this is not working.. teaching the Bull a lesson by leaving is not a bad option.

It´s hard to give a definitive answer to a situation that we are merely only observing through text but also from one person.

But I tell you.. once Taurus gets over it, it won´t matter.
December 7, 2021 at 17:59
=====
Thank you and I do try to be a good person. But here’s the thing. Here’s the real question

What person will I be IF this Taurus contacts me in 1, 2, 3 weeks. He’ll NEXT YEAR

Who do I want to be and if I was in his shoes, what reaction would I NEED. Not want.

I thought of this last night. Because, honestly, until he gets a genuine response to the silent treatment that is helpful and not retaliatory… turmoil and chaos will continue.
December 7, 2021 at 17:56
(Scorpio) 2s » Originallyweirdbutnormal
That´s so true. Scorpios take a lot of time to evaluate, test, and observe someone´s loyalty. We have a tendency sometimes to manipulate and put people in situations to see if they´re worth our loyalty. But our intimacy and our loyalty is ultimately worth it because when we judge someone worthy it´s ride or die :6:
December 7, 2021 at 17:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
=====
I am in agreement with you.
It could all just be that the Taurus is going through something and this could be blown over by this Virgo being more patient...
But we are only savvy to the Virgo´s side of things in fairness.

This person seems a good person, I do see a T-square between Gemini, Virgo and Sagittarius in her chart which adds to a very restless nature, Mutable signs are dual natured.

Fixed will always stabilize.. Leo is not intimate unless they have substantial Cancer / Pisces / Taurus energy too.

Although Scorpio are awesome lovers and deeply intimate, they are scared of it and only show when someone reaches them...
December 7, 2021 at 17:29
(Scorpio) 2s » VLS1971
Intimacy doesn´t have to be a thing by itself :( if you can´t find anyone you can "intimately" be with, you can definitely spend the rest of your life with someone as just friends. Afterall, there are plenty of friendships that grow into something else later on ;)

But I do agree wth you that intimacy is an important factor. Maybe it´s the Scorpio inside of me, but I kind of need that deeper level connection. We all reach intimacy with someone one day though. It´s just harder with Leos since they´re a less "deep" sign.
December 7, 2021 at 17:27
=====
Maybe I need to find me a Leo and call it a day. No matter what my chart says my comfort zone is Leo.

Good for you! Knowing what you want even when it goes against what is “perceived” as the norm.

Your life gives you happiness love and intellectual stimulation. We should all be so lucky.
December 7, 2021 at 17:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » VLS1971
=====
This is something I accepted in myself years back, I am only attracted to older women and this is because not only am I mature for my age but my knowledge is vast, I keep my lady very engaged, she is a stellium in Virgo with a Pisces Moon.
Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn in Virgo, Scorpio Uranus, Libra Pluto. Scorpio rising.

My first woman was actually 15 years older than me and I started at 20 unlike most other people my age, I have never fit in.

Ex Leo was my age and there was a substantial gap in maturity.

But Aquarius North Node and ascendant, Moon and Mars trine Uranus, I was never really born to fit in.

You seem to be into this guy, don´t sit still if the taking is hot...
December 7, 2021 at 16:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
=====
Like you said. It’s just those things they do. Before sitting he grabbed my chair and pulled it out for me. When leaving the restaurant, he said, let me walk you to your car. It’s just those things that compliment who I am.

Even my Leo female friends do the same time of things. Showing up for walks. Giving professional advise. Sending me random 10pm text to say hi. It’s being in someone’s world without having to ask. They are just thinking of you in the ways that make a difference. And I naturally reciprocate.

If social norms defined intimacy/relationships by friendships I’d been married over 20 years ago. And considered happily married :4: :75:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »