Can´t get them out of my mind...

December 5, 2021 at 12:47 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Vilderone
Can´t get them out of my mind...
Hello,

I´m happily married now, but there are two ladies I still can´t get out of my mind. How come, after all these years, they both have a great attraction to me, even though I´m not in love with them, and haven´t met them in a long time?

Lady A: Oct 14, 1964 (4:50 PM CET) Appingedam.

Lady B: Oct 6, 1973 (04:25 AM CET) Laren.

Me: Nov 20, 1965 (04:30 AM CET) Hoogeveen.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 6, 2021 at 08:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Devil comes in the form of a woman :26: :21: :26: :21: :26: :21:
December 6, 2021 at 03:07
(Scorpio) Vilderone » LotusStar
The choice to marry someone is largely intuitive. I think if I was married to one of these ladies, the marriage wouldn´t have lasted. So I´m curious what´s going on here.
December 6, 2021 at 02:26
(Virgo) LotusStar
I havent looked at the charts yet, but keep in mind Venus about to go retrograde conjunct Pluto so it can make people remember their long lost lovers / women from the past...

Just curious, why did you never pursue either of them if there was strong attraction? Why did you marry your wife instead and not one of them?

December 5, 2021 at 23:44
(Aries) Ksuwaves
In this case you may also remember and remind to yourself what exactly made you Not to be with them, regardless of what made you attracted in the beginning. Our brain tends to forget about unpleasant or unwanted things about past lovers and indulge on the nice memories and times with them. It doesn’t necessarily had to be something really bad, but those were the reasons it didn’t work out for good. Once you ruminate on those facts along with the good memories about them your psych may decide there’s no point to do that anymore all together..
December 5, 2021 at 22:00
(Scorpio) Vilderone » Catch-22
Thank you, and sleep well!
December 5, 2021 at 21:59
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m going to bed so tomorrow a little peek at your charts, but can telling you, once these patterns exist, you´ll keep having these thoughts. In my case, it was a fantasy, in yours, probably too otherwise you wouldn´t have married.

Each day you choose what you´re life is going to be. And you have to do it each day again.

Greetings from the near south
December 5, 2021 at 21:31
(Scorpio) Vilderone » RA_
No do not worry. These persons are from a life before I met my wife. I no longer have any contact with them, only in thought. What I´m wondering is "How come I´m attracted to these kind of people".
December 5, 2021 at 21:22
(Sagittarius) RA_
You just like the way they are. Either way if your wife caught you posting this stuff you´d risks your marriage.
December 5, 2021 at 21:18
(Scorpio) Vilderone » RA_
maybe you are right. The funny thing is that this applies to both parties. They were also drawn to me.
December 5, 2021 at 21:11
(Sagittarius) RA_
They never been on your mind. You decided for yourself to put them there.
December 5, 2021 at 19:58
(Scorpio) Vilderone » slimtrimkid
Thank you!
December 5, 2021 at 19:56
(Scorpio) Vilderone » stellium12
Thank you...

Sometimes life is so spooky... :76:
December 5, 2021 at 17:12
(Capricorn) slimtrimkid
i have this experience. usually it´s a node/venus or chiron/12th house contact. it hurts so good. enjoy your new life and treasure your memories.
December 5, 2021 at 16:41
(Capricorn) stellium12
Look for karmic ties. A brief look for lady a shows Chiron conjunct Saturn with you. Also Venus node square.

That is if you believe in reincarnation and can accept you meet people from past lifes.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »