Relationship with the Satan

December 3, 2021 at 19:38 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Relationship with the Satan
If you had the chance - what would you say to Satan right now ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 8, 2021 at 09:58
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » LotusStar
Now this screams for a definition of "it"... :2:
December 8, 2021 at 02:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Originallyweirdbutnormal
When John Fitzgerald Kennedy signed Affirmative Action into effect five planets were badly placed, but :157: was at it´s favorite home of :180:, equality for black folk was very slowly introduced.
Several years later Equal Opportunity was introduced by Lyndon Johnson and dissociated thinking was applied as in Affirmative Action is just for black men and Equal Opportunity is just for women!
:156: :191: :157: sees shades of grey where others demand polarization!
December 7, 2021 at 04:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OS*
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like backed claims, at least ones where logic is tied and bridged, in other words, it actually connects dots rather than just a statement that has no backing.

Saturn does not rule agriculture, that is Ceres. Which there are broad opinions on whether Taurus or Virgo are ruled by Ceres. Ceres is after all the lost twin of the planet Pluto in reality, you can do a simple Google search on it.

Saturn rules limitations and refining ourselves into reality, maturity, facing our innermost fears, transformation, not Plutonian transformation clearly, a different thing.

Brings great wisdom and knowledge if used correctly. Saturn´s scythe is what sharpens us as people, defines us. Saturn is the father of Jupiter which Jupiter also has similar gifts of wisdom but in an expansive fashion. Theology and anything that ties up the world in a broad manner accurately.
December 7, 2021 at 04:04
(Aquarius) ShahRukh516
Leave that fuc***ing world
December 7, 2021 at 03:59
(Scorpio) OS* » Originallyweirdbutnormal
I´m not sure I get it neither. Ancient cultures, Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Hindu, etc, all associated Saturn to the earth element and agriculture. Saturnus or Cronos, should probably go to the "relationship with Gods" tread.

The devil takes many forms but Saturn is not satan.
December 7, 2021 at 02:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Are you sure about that?

Read from this page, my user is SpiritedMetalHorse, yes it gets heated but as with anything involving religion... kinda expected.

https://forum.astro.com/cgi/…

Saturn or Satan is the scapegoat of the spiritual world but the spiritual side of humans was to be dried up and replaced with a man-made brainwashing material.
Saturn is not your enemy and neither is Satan.

Satan is literally the light bearer, and is why in that back and forth on astro, I mentioned Saturn being the original Sun since it represents the Sun´s fall into hell (Sun transforms into Saturn as the opposite ruler of the Sun and Moon in the heavens.)

Weirdly too that such places like this which use false information and demonology which is illogical and not really a thing, use it to judge others.

https://sheeplywolves.com/category/…

The thing about this is that the church is the carrier of the evil spirit, not the other way around, it was to tie people into bondage mentally.

This is why you will see in the Devil tarot ropes around two naked humans and the Devil in the middle ( I was born with this Tarot).

https://www.tarotschool.com/Devil_L…

Saturn = lived. Death.
Sun = Live. Life.

Ego can be evil.
Saturn is the Devil. Capricorn. Hell.
None of which are tied to demons but are reworking of original pagan mythology which was then changed to destroy people spiritually.
December 7, 2021 at 02:20
(Virgo) LotusStar
Was it worth it?
December 6, 2021 at 19:40
(Taurus) nutelina » Moongirll
Kind of interesting that devil is the reversed of lived and evil is the reverse of live.

Saturn however doesn´t seem to have anything to do with it other than Saturnalia and that it was once our star but it devoured its children?

Saturnalia - HISTORY
[Search domain history.com] https://www.history.com › topics › ancient-rome › saturnalia
Saturnalia, held in mid-December, is an ancient Roman pagan festival honoring the agricultural god Saturn

[Search domain en.wikipedia.org] https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Saturnalia
Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman ...

[Search domain worldhistory.org] https://www.worldhistory.org › Saturnalia
The Saturnalia was an enduring Roman festival dedicated to the agricultural god Saturn which was held between the 17th and 23rd of December each year during the winter solstice. Originating from archaic agricultural rituals the Roman festivities came to include a general round of gift-giving, merrymaking, and role-reversals so that it became one of the most popular celebrations in the calendar ...

So it seems it was our Sun once upon a time? Oh and order of the black sun? Some
YouTube
YouTube
December 4, 2021 at 08:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333
WHERE´S MY MONEY!!! :10: :11: :47:
December 4, 2021 at 08:08
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Oh, I´m wondering when´s the tea-party lol
I´ll bring some pastries~ c:
December 4, 2021 at 07:57
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m constantly talking to God and Satan.

We are all connected and related, mitakuye oyasin, and we all have the power to create harmony or disharmony in ourselves and our surroundings. And we have a choice on which will prevail. The story of the black wolf and the white wolf.

Satan, disharmony or the black wolf tells me to not connect with other people, to cheat, to leave my family alone, to be lazy. God, harmony or the white wolf tells me to love, to connect, to practice the virtue of working.

I often talk back...
December 4, 2021 at 02:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
Haven´t you collected enough souls yet?
December 3, 2021 at 20:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Saturn is truth and long lasting happiness.

-Domicile Saturn.
December 3, 2021 at 19:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Lucifer has the game-plan, :157: is just strung-out at the water-pipe!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »