is this a karmic or twin flame relationship?

January 28, 2019 at 21:52 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) devmc
is this a karmic or twin flame relationship?
i feel like there are karmic qualities to this relationship or if it is a soulmate connection? i would love to get others peoples opinions thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 31, 2019 at 03:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1davidsky
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"good points all and I was going to say looks like ´work´ relationship or what I called after experiencing it, a soul-mate ´hit job´ since we probably contract for it before incarnation and it comes in to teach a big lesson which often translates for us into a painful lesson not that ´soulmate love´ so many of us long for"

Yeah, a "work" relationship it looks like, all right, haha!

"- guilty myself but I have Venus in Scorpio conjunct Neptune LOL"

Oh, I see! :75:
March 30, 2019 at 20:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
good points all and I was going to say looks like "work" relationship or what I called after experiencing it, a soul-mate "hit job" since we probably contract for it before incarnation and it comes in to teach a big lesson which often translates for us into a painful lesson not that "soulmate love" so many of us long for - guilty myself but I have Venus in Scorpio conjunct Neptune LOL
March 30, 2019 at 07:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 13thNote
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Great analysis! I like your insights, :-).

Actually, there are many more "red flags" than just both Nodes conjunct each partner´s Saturn. We also have (allowing more or less a 8 degree orb):

1. One Saturn square partner´s Pluto. Possible meaning? Limitations/restrictions/struggles (Saturn) in repairing/transforming (Pluto) the relationship.

2. Moon square to both Mercury and Venus of the other partner. Possible meaning? Difficulty/challenge (square) in communicating (Mercury) our inner feelings (Moon) and in expressing our love (Venus).

3. One Pluto square partner´s Mercury.

4. Saturn opposite the other partner´s Venus and Mercury (allowing an 8 to 8.5 degree orb). Possible meaning? Challenges/struggles (Saturn) in communicating (Mercury) to sort things out, and challenges/struggles and limitations (Saturn) in being able to express our love and feel returned (Venus).

The above are 4 very important squares.

The True node in scorpio conjunct with other partner´s Chiron in scorpio, is not necessarily a red flag, as it frequently means someone´s wound (Chiron) being healed by the other´s soul mission (North Node). So it could be a very transformative influence, though not necessarily devoid of pain, also.

Most people think that twin or soulmate type of relationships are a magical walk in the park, and this is seldom the case. These type of connections frequently have many karmic issues connected to it; life lessons that we are supposed to learn together.

Many times, these soul connections have been "cosmically" designed to go through MANY struggles and tribulations in order to grow/evolve as spirits.

The initial stages can be very painful as they usually are mirror-like connections where our own deep issues are being reflected on the other; where our deepest wounds are activated by the other partner in order for healing to occur.

Many painful breakups can occur, sometimes being apart for months or even years before deciding to reconnect again - this time fully healed and ready to have the most unique, transforming, life-changing, and fulfilling relationship that we can possible think of.

So this is not a "And they kissed and lived happily ever after" scenario. That just happens in fairly tales, not in real life.

For those brave souls willing to go through the initial painful stages, these type of relationships can actually be a quite transformative and remarkable life experience.
March 29, 2019 at 20:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Each NN on ASC and SN on DSC and with tight orbs I´d say very much so and that you come together to help each other achieve your soul´s purpose
January 28, 2019 at 22:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Half to half. But he is good for you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »