Relationship with the God

December 1, 2021 at 22:36 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Relationship with the God
If you had the chance - what would you say to God right now ?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 10, 2021 at 01:29
(Pisces) fishscales » Zephyrin
I didn´t say you were obligated to "adopt" anything.

But your entire premise of God being "sadistic" towards us is incorrect.

One of the main problems witb the conception of "God" is people like to blame he/she/it for their, or the world´s problems.

Our problems are 100% self (ego) generated. God has nothing to do witb them. They are brought on by the absence of God.

But ask away, if you wish...

December 9, 2021 at 19:52
(Aquarius) Amdash
How’s the weather up there??
December 9, 2021 at 15:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi » nutelina
:63: :41: :39: :39: :1: :2: :4: :61: :61: :15:
December 8, 2021 at 21:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Aren Levi
As I thought. You know nothing.
December 8, 2021 at 21:09
"who invented God" ?

you do not understand

Time is a human perception, thats all i have to say.

"angle/angel" ..... its like saying word shit*/shift :4: :15:

:17: :17:
December 8, 2021 at 20:57
(Taurus) nutelina » Aren Levi
I was not serious and joking at the end but I do think it is logical that if there is 1 God it cannot really be separated. And who invented God? Himself? What was before God? There was only God or there must be another god? Or Gods?

You get my point already?

Your questions on this forum are silly anyway but that could be the language. I like some of your ideas. Don´t take anyone too seriously, right and wrong is not a very helpful in a multidimensional world. Even 3 dimensions has a lot of angels to a problem. See how similar it is to the word angle / angel?

And there is no life without the Sun right? Light there be light? So something large as a star is very impressive to say the least.
December 8, 2021 at 20:46
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
I would ask God to forgive the Entire Human Race for destroying the beautiful amazing planet we are trashing and make us ALL better people and save the planet!
December 8, 2021 at 20:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would say,

“I’ll try not to take seriously that which you have made for your own fun.”
December 8, 2021 at 19:52
(Leo) Zephyrin » fishscales
Did God just respond me via you? Wow. :92:

Everyone has their own distinct experiences and views about God so me and others are not obligated to adopt certain views created by people but thank you anyway. Egotistical or not, it is my nature, I would like to ask it and see his/her reaction.
December 6, 2021 at 12:03
You are brainwashed by new age spiritualism about humans being all gods blablablalbalba just to feel special and to overlook own flaws of soul !! Pathetic

Why would he divide himself into milions of atoms to experience life wtf ?
If he wants to experience life he would let himself be born as a human
( like many Hindu gods do to be born as their avatars ( Shiva, Vishnu all do it through out history ) .. Jesus for western society

We are children of God, like you are son of your mother and father. That is what bounds us to him.

" maybe you should admit already the deal you made " ... again wtf ? :92:

" you are assuming " NO, i know there is king of gods and it is THE GOD, i have met him, spoke to him .. If you do not believe me then go and live your life in thought of you being GOD :61:
December 6, 2021 at 11:43
(Taurus) nutelina
You are assuming there is only one god, you use capital G. If there is one god or God then how come it is bigger, better etc. than the others? If there is only one god then can it really be external from us? How would this one god live, just by watching? Wouldn´t it divide itself into millions of atoms and molecules to experience life?

This means you are a part of god and god is not only a part of you, actually you must be 100% god but god is not 100% of you.

You have free will so you can do what ever you wish in those physical constraints. Maybe you should admit already the deal you made. :3: :4:
December 6, 2021 at 10:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Moongirll
Of course you have the choice to live or not to live, everyone has this choice.
I also stand behind believe that many souls come down here to Earth voluntarily to push humanity forward in their human life.
December 6, 2021 at 02:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Zephyrin
Come now...

We create our own circumstances, because we were given free will.

God is not some external force "doing things" or "not doing things" to us/for us ...God is inside of us...the highest part of ourselves...we are just too consumed with our own egos to tap into Him/Her.

Not God´s fault...
December 5, 2021 at 23:43
(Sagittarius) Moongirll » Aren Levi
I liked your way of thinking In my opinion, we are here by our own choice What do you think about this? :1:
December 5, 2021 at 11:29
(Leo) Zephyrin
Why do you always have to be so sadistic to us?
December 4, 2021 at 14:50
(Pisces) fishscales
I´d like to say "I surrender", but I don´t think I´m strong enough to surrender...

So, I guess I´d have to say...

"Have mercy on my soul"...
December 3, 2021 at 15:50
(Capricorn) QuantumLeeper
Hello.
December 3, 2021 at 12:11
(Sagittarius) RA_
Thank YOU for hearing and answering our prayers.
December 3, 2021 at 11:51
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
God, this world that you created used to be vivid in different shades of hue now, it´s the total opposite of that.
I´ve become colourblind to how grey this world has become. I´m not blaming you though because you haven´t done anything wrong. I guess we thought we knew what we are doing but the truth is we still don´t and that is the reason why we are all here right? Existing to make sense in most of the things and define our hue.

Take care everyone~ c:
:74:

(Tbh, I´m tired of existing yet here I am existing)
December 3, 2021 at 03:08
(Virgo) LotusStar
Help us, please. I say it every day.
December 2, 2021 at 20:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
"Why me? Why choose me to live in this time? Why can´t you just remove me now? I can´t live my life due to others ignorance and fear. I get the plan and whats to come. I don´t know how strong I can be going forward. I love you but this experience is breaking my heart to no end. I see those I love poisoning themselves, suffocating themselves and I am wrong for speaking up."

I feel like you took this straight out of my heart. I feel the same everyday.
December 2, 2021 at 19:31
(Sagittarius) Luna Say's Tarot
I would ask him/her how do they like their eggs
December 2, 2021 at 19:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Wolfmoon
I believe thats the divine challange

make your God proud

be brave, do not surrender your right to do good and be good

since we are made in his image, we are like him ... And God is no coward, so we shall not be too.

Bigger the challange, bigger the victory :15:
December 2, 2021 at 19:14
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"Why me? Why choose me to live in this time? Why can´t you just remove me now? I can´t live my life due to others ignorance and fear. I get the plan and whats to come. I don´t know how strong I can be going forward. I love you but this experience is breaking my heart to no end. I see those I love poisoning themselves, suffocating themselves and I am wrong for speaking up. I´ll play your game but please let it end soon. I don´t want to live in your creation to watch it be destroyed. I hope for a better world but you set me in a land where the men are cucked. I will always stand under your devine protection but I need some help. Please"
December 2, 2021 at 15:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Read from here, my user was SpiritedMetalHorse

https://forum.astro.com/cgi/…
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »