Orbs (Arrgggh)!!

December 1, 2021 at 13:37 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
Orbs (Arrgggh)!!
Hi I have a dumb question, I really don´t understand Orbs and I am rubbish at Maths lol, would you say an Orb of 0.28 Natal Sun Trine Midheaven is close to an "Exact Aspect" What is Exact? Exactly - Lol (sorry I have tried googling it but I end up more confused. :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2021 at 00:56
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » stellium12
Wow and thank u 🙏🙌💫
December 2, 2021 at 00:46
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Astrokitty
Your natal chart shows Jupiter conjunct ascendant in Gemini. Simple interpretation is optimism. Add optimism to the hard work and persevering Capricorn sun and you have a person who will accomplish what they set out to do.

Thanks for the good energy you are sending. I´m sure 2022 will be great!
December 2, 2021 at 00:11
Aw thank you Stellium12, I love the Sags too lol Lets hope 2022 is great year for us both :79: :80: :78:

Also do I have Jupiter Conj Ascendant? or did you mean Sun...? I dont think I have Jupiter but if I had that as well Gosh!!!
December 1, 2021 at 23:55
Your Jupiter conjunct ascendant really shines through. That´s great for a Cappy sun.
I have sun conjunct Saturn in Capricorn but my strong Sagittarius signature makes life fun.
December 1, 2021 at 23:27
Oh Wow, Thank you Stellium12!!!!

It Looks like I will have an Amazing SR yay :75: OMG I need my Career to Soar this year, :78: Natal Sun Trine Midhaven - Yay!!! I hope and pray it comes true. I do have Mars in my 1st... :9: but honestly if I have an accident so be it... I have spent 14 years trying to make it as an Actress... And I have Saturn Conjunct MC also... so this is really is IT :78: :27: :79:
December 1, 2021 at 23:18
That is zero degrees 28 minutes. So sun is within 28 minutes greater or less than 120 degrees. It´s pretty much exact.

For most items within 3 degrees is considered a viable aspect. Lots of deviations from this depending on the reader but the closer the stronger.
December 1, 2021 at 19:29
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Rosincvist
I am So dumb... lol I dunno its in my SR report I will type it verbatim

Natal Sun Trine Midheaven (Orb: 0 deg 28´)

so is the above within 1 degree??? Because Trines are like 120 deg?? so I don´t understand this at all...

And I cant type the degree sign on here...
December 1, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Rosincvist
28% of 100 is a notably smaller number than 28 out of 60!
December 1, 2021 at 16:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Astrokitty
:25:Did you see the number in relation to calculator numbers? :63:
December 1, 2021 at 15:51
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Rosincvist
Thank you so much for that Rosincivist 🙏 so is 0.28 ia 28 percent of 1 degree? :4:
December 1, 2021 at 15:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Exact = One degree
Super-Exact like the Arab Cazimi is one quarter of that.
Very-exact means I can count the Arc-minutes on my fingers and toes if I can also count them on someone else´s fingers and toes.
Exactitude for the Ascendant involves the Ascendant having an orb `unto´ it´s own self in addition to orbing to dangerously close to half of a whole sign!
The :161: & :162: have a skewed approach to the ecliptic so have some menacing size to add to orbs with which they are involved!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »