Should i really pursue the relationship? We both girls.

November 14, 2021 at 02:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) BBlythe
Should i really pursue the relationship? We both girls.
Im just wondering if we are going to click with each other. everything is intense between us.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 21:24
(Taurus) BBlythe » Owlmate
Correct! hahaha. just fuck with the sadness instead of staying for a relationship wherein ill be abused.
January 25, 2022 at 20:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BBlythe
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah ok, you did right. Hips-no, sorry- stars don´t lie (with just minimal exceptions).
January 25, 2022 at 18:12
(Taurus) BBlythe » Kisses
So true! once was enough daw twice is too much hahahaha
January 25, 2022 at 18:10
(Scorpio) Kisses » BBlythe
Labad sa ulo
January 25, 2022 at 18:10
(Scorpio) Kisses » BBlythe
Regardless of astrology, don’t pursue the relationship lol
January 25, 2022 at 17:48
(Taurus) BBlythe » Owlmate
@Owlmate , Hello! everything started so instense and she was very sweet and displays behavior that she was really into me. her as leo rising meaning shes really controlling and it seemed like she wanted to control the relationship. but eventually she became shady and since i am very keep observer i noticed lots of red flags. the relationship lasted for 3 months. she was involved to other 3 people aside from me. currently i am no longer connected to her. i didnt bother myself trying to revive the relationship cause i know shell never be faithful. so yeah. hehe
January 25, 2022 at 16:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re Taurus rising Aries & she´s Gemini rising Leo. I think things could be intense at the beginning but how would this evolve? Yeah, you both have Moon in Scorpio, which creates a bunch of shared values. Well, as long as it makes you both at your own ease, just keep on experimenting this, why not I mean
January 25, 2022 at 16:30
(Virgo) Etherealmind
You´re already in relationship with her ?

I see your Saturn square her mercury, opposite mars and square Jupiter which could maybe start doubting about a long term relationship with her.

In my case I could personally experience my Saturn square another person Mars and there were some moments where I didn´t find him "serious" enough in his projects and career like I can´t trust him for a long term relationship.
January 25, 2022 at 08:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You´ll eventually want `more´ than she does! :45: :34:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »