What aspect or placements u fear the most in ur chart?

November 7, 2021 at 03:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What aspect or placements u fear the most in ur chart?
Hi,so there´s a lot of people that seems to hate or fear certain placements in their chart,I kinda too!! But it´s normal what isn´t normal is restraining yourself because the fear of it,so tell me about those scary placements

I do have Saturn in my 6H and it kinda scares me since Saturn is such a heavy and cruel planet,but not al things are supposed to be bad,Saturn is teaching step by step how to be more aware of my own health,about what I eat,what I do,and what I can avoid to get sick often

:3:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 12, 2021 at 23:14
(Pisces) V for Victory » Mauricio 1818
oh thank u so much, I appreciate your interpretation. There´s some really true idea- I think TOO MUCH about what my family members would say about what I want to do in my life (cuse there´ll be no emotional support from them), so I wasted so much time just because of the fear of my self-expression... Now I´m struggling with it again but I wanna win finally, and do what I´m passionate about, without looking back. It´s f... hard for me. :37:
November 12, 2021 at 21:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mauricio 1818
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah man.

Its not only creating a Home. Its also taking care and looking after yourself. This placement is no joke when it comes to mental health, but knowing what to do in the future is already the first step.
November 12, 2021 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturn (and Pluto) in my 4th
Horrible childhood and no parent involvement in a loving way, only toxic control and abusive behavior.
Mars and Sun in 12th i would say is pretty bad because energy and will power is basically non existent.
November 12, 2021 at 13:39
System message: Post has been written by user IntuitiveRam, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That’s a very good perspective on that, I’ve never really thought about it in that way. Maybe we are really the strongest in disguise. :2:
November 12, 2021 at 11:58
(Leo) Anni23 » Mauricio 1818
Oh I´m not so unhappy with my life actually. But yeah.. I kinda get this. Firstly I´m not always completely aware of my emotions/or shut them off. Secondly maybe because of this I have some difficulties expressing anger/frustration etc. Or even admitting that I´m not happy or don´t like certain people. Then of course I feel guilty about what I cannot admit to myself

A when it comes out I am by myself

I definitely wasn´t able to express myself when I was younger though. So when I discovered I was a Leo sun I was like what?? (Though I do relate to the ideals) I hide aspects of myself/or my entire personality a lot to most people. Though is not like I don´t have it.
I think that I´m a good person, but maybe somehow I am afraid of others judging me?
I don´t think I´m ashamed to be weird or anything though, just I choose not to share it.. :23:

Maybe I am afraid of other people :23:

I suppose I´ve tried to be whatever I thought people wanted me to be, but it´s not exactly consciously done either.

Though I don´t use sidereal btw,

Thanks for the compliment. I do love and live for art. I wish that the world just art lol. Though I don´t share it/my thoughts with other people as much I´d like to..

That´s ok, thanks for all your advice
November 12, 2021 at 04:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntuitiveRam
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know u can do it tho, people tend to underestimate pisces placements saying we are week but feeling absolutely everything in our environment and still not going crazy is something not everyone can do

Thank you for the feedback also !!!!
November 12, 2021 at 04:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GreenMoon
=====
Look mars in Libra is in detriment it´s really hard for u to feel sexy and secure about ur body or sexual attributes, because Libra is a sensual sign but mars is a planet more into the sexual action and like the rough part of sex,being in Libra Mars feels week It doesn´t fight for itself,it doesn´t feel sexual desirable because there´s a difference between the Aries seduction and Libra,Libra is soft,kind,sweet and passive while Aries isn´t, I´ve noticed a lot of Libra Mars don´t feel comfortable about their body usually because they feel nobody will desire them,and that´s why where all of ur insecurities come from,because libra here can learn about how feeling sexy and feeling sexual desirable,but by doing it by their own terms, Libra is a beauty sign like Taurus is but libra is well known for using accessories to extend their beauty and self esteem while Taurus just feel more confident being natural and itself

So use the beauty u already have,extend it don´t be afraid of wearing new clothes, makeups or something else that u like and be proud of you for that ;)
November 12, 2021 at 04:21
(Taurus) alexinchains
Hello ! I have mars in house 3 in opposition to uranus and neptune in house 9. I am very dangerous to myself :63:
November 12, 2021 at 04:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » V for Victory
=====
Thanks u for that I like making topics where people can let themselves go and said everything they fear so nice ;)

And about that u have a give too much important about what everyone expect from you, your moon the 4H us about familia,our home,roots and it can be also our psychological roots because in our home is when we learn how to be and fit in society,since ur moon I there that makes u somebody who likes a lot being private about ur feelings,not necessarily ashamed of them but mostly u believe they have to stay in a safe place,but that Saturn in the 10H opp ur moon is showing that actually u care too much about what others thinks for you, because the 10H is in Saturn,this is the house of career, reputation,how others perceive us and in here it just show that u don´t have to be what others expect you to be, because ur moon want to do something that makes u feel safe, protected and comfortable but ur Saturn wants to do something Worthy for ur future the constantly changes of ur career is because u keep doing things u actually don´t like,u just want to have something that will give you the acceptance from others that you want,the way to work this is persevering in what u want even tho it doesn´t feel Worthy for you,but it´ll work for you m,Saturn gives u an stable future

However that mars and Uranus in the 11H squaring ur sun,I don´t know too much about that placement I´m still learning,but probably here u need to realize ur friends can come and go,u don´t have to have at ur side in every moment the people u like,Uranus here makes constantly changes and mars competitive or savages friends,u don´t have to be friend of people u don´t like just because they´re "Fun" but they actually hurt you,u actually don´t need a lot of friendships
November 12, 2021 at 03:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
=====
U Know not everything is bad as you think,the moon in Leo in the 12H,are u joking? U´re literally an artist,I´ve realize that many 12H placements deal with that energy a lot and it difficult their living,but is actually only one bad thing that u should work really hard is the self awareness,a lot of 12H has like this view of themselves like they´re really kind, innocent,good and never are trying to hurt anyone,but actually that´s the problem,the 8H it´s about what we don´t want others to see in ourselves but the 12H is what we don´t want to see in us,so u have tu accept u have flaws,that u´re not complete kind that u´re not completely innocent, I´ve been analyzing 12H people a lot and a lot of them have a childhood when people around them forces them to hide their flaws because they have been told it would turn them in someone unlikeable that u don´t want to be,but actually hiding flaws in our personalities can hurt us a lot and even more others, because the day u explode,the moment u will let go all these hidden and destructive feelings u´ve been holding for a long long time,and u will turn into what ur most are avoiding to be,and that´s why u have to accept we all have a Bad side u have to use it,u have to take control of it and show it, because if people like all the good qualities in us but when we show our flaws and they stop liking us,they actually really love us?

(sorry for the bad English in not a English native)
November 12, 2021 at 02:15
System message: Post has been written by user IntuitiveRam, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can agree to everything said here 100%. Socializing can always be frustrating, I find it so difficult to find the right words to say exactly what I want to say...but yet in my head it all sounds so good. I do enjoy art and I have 2 cats that I love dearly.
Some days I can let my emotions get the best of me and rule over me. I have to learn to do a better job at channeling them into constructive avenues. I do feel as though my emotions have a huge impact on my health. I´m a sponge to my environment.
November 11, 2021 at 21:14
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Mauricio 1818
I suffered. I was obese all my life until last year.
November 11, 2021 at 11:49
(Pisces) V for Victory
Great topic. I learn to get used to my "scary" Saturn(10) oppo Moon (4),cause I´m very tired of changing locations and undefined career. But I mostly don´t like the presence of Mars and Uranus in my 11H squaring my natal Sun...
November 11, 2021 at 09:51
(Leo) Anni23
Well probably my 12th house placements lol..

Though I´ve come to terms with certain things. But it doesn´t let you live a normal life exactly.. :23: and often I do not have a complete sense of self awareness.
Despite my sun being in Leo it is my moon and mercury that I feel to be dominating me.
November 11, 2021 at 02:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntuitiveRam
=====
Hi honey, so look at ur chart the moon is conjunct to ur Mercury in the ruler maybe there exist some struggle to express urself talking or just socializing like others since the Ascendant and his ruler both are in introvert signs,but there´s exist so many ways u can start working in that energy better,u can do it through arts, trough telling or writing stories and even havings pets,the 6H where Mercury and the moon are placed is about routines,pets, coworkers,service to others and health

For you is really important having a good communication about ur feelings to others to expressing them but there´s also an impact of them in ur health so it can be really important to you to drain them into something else that u can do daily, instead of just letting them control over you,not repressing them but neither letting those feelings affects ur day to day
November 11, 2021 at 02:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GreenMoon
=====
Ok but you suffer for some kind of physical issues? Because I have a friend with Libra Mars,and he also have this view of himself like he was autistic
November 10, 2021 at 10:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I was born during a Mercury retrograde and have my Mercury in Pisces. To add a cherry on top of all the Mercury happens to be my chart ruler. :39: (Virgo ascendant)

I feel like I have a lot to offer, but never know how to express it. Is there anyone out there that can relate to this?
November 9, 2021 at 11:37
(Capricorn) VictorValentino
Well, one thing that I don’t know how to feel about is having 5 planets on the 3rd House..
It’s not even so much that I have 5 planets in a house but it’s the combination of planets that interests me a bit.. I found stuff on 5 planet combinations but NONE on the 5 planet combination I have..makes me feel like I need to see an astrologer..
My 5 planet combination is Mercury, Neptune, Mars, Venus and Uranus.
November 9, 2021 at 11:24
(Cancer) TimeLord » GreenMoon
Yes I have Mars in Libra too. And somehow its like that. But I most hate my Exalted Saturn in 5th House. Life is no Fun. :9:
November 9, 2021 at 07:57
(Cancer) GreenMoon
I hate my Libra Mars. I feel like an autist sometimes in a conversation. But fortunately... in writing I m like a Virgo. :D

Aaaand Moon Opp Pluto.
November 9, 2021 at 07:09
(Gemini) stigmí » Mauricio 1818
:16: :5: :30:
November 9, 2021 at 06:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Ok, but your attitude is the best and I aspire to have the same :75: :75:
November 8, 2021 at 20:42
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Hmm probably my mars retrograde in Gemini
I always change my mind about stuff also i give up easily on things ,I´m not constant

Have all the planets in Capricorn 10 the house (Neptune Uranus Mercury Saturn ) and they all squere my moon in Libra
Very indecisive ...
For exemple when I go to buy for clothes no one wants to come with me cuz i can´t decide what I want 😅😅
November 8, 2021 at 19:40
(Gemini) stigmí
Already no aspect...no placement...
Its not long time ago, I accepted all of my chart even if it is not easy chart and slowly I am glad and going to use all potential of it :74:
November 8, 2021 at 13:09
(Gemini) SantAngeloo
I’m fear of my Pluto in 6th house and my Rahu in 7th house
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »