Indicators of a wealthy spouse

November 2, 2021 at 22:36 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Indicators of a wealthy spouse
I was wondering if there’s any specific placements/aspects when it comes to attracting a wealthy spouse? If so, do I have any?

Ps: I’m not looking for a sugar daddy, I’m just curious
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 6, 2021 at 02:51
(Aries) raspberry » amandaallansson
Actually when I see retrograde venus in the sign of scorpio squaring mars it makes me think of dark scenarios like sexual abuse but that is one out of a million possibilities and not taking into account all the other planets and aspects in the chart. Venus Mars square in itself can mean problems with the spouse related to money, sexual matters or jealousy.
I don´t actually equate retrograde Venus with multiple relationships,My understanding is that it may even mean not feeling loveble, choosing wrong partners, staying too long in the wrong relationship,being too giving,not realizing their worth etc.
November 6, 2021 at 02:24
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » raspberry
That sounds promising! Financially I mean, not the actual storyline lol. Sounds terrible.
And honestly the last occupation I would go into would be a nurse or working at some type of hospital.
I couldn´t stand working in that type of environment or do that type of work either. Fun fact my native language is Swedish and the word "hospital" in Swedish means "sick house" if you separate the word and translate it into English. Nurse in swedish is called "sick nurse". So no I don´t want to become a sick nurse working in a sick house :61:.

My parents has been supporting me my whole life even to this day unwillingly. It´s not like they give me much money. They are not rich or anything like that, they barely get by. But since I´ve had issues with keeping jobs and working due to my mental/emotional/physical health I haven´t been able to keep jobs for long since I´m craving constant variety and change within my life. I want to start my own business so I hope that will pay off cause I don´t and I can´t live off my parents my whole life I mean. I have learnt to find ways to enjoy life by limiting my materialistic needs however it hasn´t been easy due to my sun in the 2nd. I enjoy spending money for something I´ve eyed on even though I know the feeling is just temporary.

The venus retrograde I´ve been haunted with my whole life, haven´t had many relationships luckily in my case. The few ones I´ve had were guys I never really liked to begin with. Just felt drawn to them then they were out of my life again. Never had a long stable and committed relationship. I´ve kind of just had to accept the idea that my happiness lied within myself, not within another person or finding that person in order to become happy.
November 6, 2021 at 02:04
(Aries) raspberry
Take this as a joke but your best bet would be to become a nurse( chiron- asc), have a wealthy older ( sun- saturn aspect) doctor ( pisces dsc, ruler in capricorn-house of occupation) divorce their partner ( lilith aspects) to marry you and later get a divorce and repeat as many times as needed ( retrograde venus)till you acquire sufficient wealth.( scorpio stellium)
.. just kidding...but yeah your mars( man) in leo conjunct ceres( money) and the scorpio( other people´s resources) stellium with venus, jupiter, pluto ( money and wealth planets) close to your sun etc....there is promise in your chartin my opinion. (I haven´t checked the declinations though)
November 6, 2021 at 01:09
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » UranianCapricorn
That´s great to hear!
November 5, 2021 at 22:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, I also read something about habing pisces or virgo asc/sun whatever at 27° degrees.
For example: Grimes has her sun at 27° degrees pisces and she´s married to whom? Elon Musk!

27° of mutable signs. Specifically Sun and Rising.

Jupiter at an angle (16° degrees Jupiter bc cancer degree) OR 8H Jupiter

Taurus placements

8H Node or Node at 20°/8° or Virgo/Pisces Node @ 27°

Jupiter-Saturn aspect

Saturn at an angle

FIXED Moons
November 5, 2021 at 20:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OleanderFlower
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My jupiter is at 16 degrees so maybe thats why I remembered it lol :20:
November 5, 2021 at 19:08
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » UranianCapricorn
Crap.. my Jupiter is on 14..too close :61:
November 4, 2021 at 06:45
(Aquarius) Catch-22
The disclaimer was not necessary. Nobody said you did look for a sugar daddy and even if you did, nobody has to have a judgment about it
November 3, 2021 at 20:04
(Sagittarius) RA_
Insert "The embodiment of the energy of two luminaries, the Sun and the Moon" https://zodiac-couples.com/leo-man-…
November 3, 2021 at 18:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RA_
=====
I read that having jupiter at 16 degrees might be a indicator as well
November 3, 2021 at 17:08
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » cubic
With that Sa90Me you should take it easy and keep your "knowledge" for yourself :3: :3:
November 3, 2021 at 17:07
(Leo) cubic » ZynCitrus
"Did you pull this from your ass??"

Ahahaha take it easy. It´s obvious enough indicator I´m playing around by saying things like "trillionaire spouse". There aren´t even any trillionaires in the world.
November 3, 2021 at 16:58
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » cubic
"7th house lord Venus conjunct Regulus in 2nd - Millionare spouse
7th house lord Jupiter conjunct Regulus in 2nd - Billionare spouse
7th house lord Jupiter conjunct Regulus in conjunction with Pluto - Trillionare spouse"

Did you pull this from your ass??

How can dsc ruled by Jupiter or Venus have Leo in 2nd house aka conj Regulus which is in Leo

Sag in 7th gives cancer in 2nd
Pis in 7th gives Lib in 2nd
Tau in 7th gives Sag in 2nd
Lib in 7th gives Tau in 2nd

all that while Regulus is in Leo regardless of the system you use

And "Trillionare spouse" is generational aspect and those folks are preparing for pension fund money not marriage
November 3, 2021 at 16:34
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » cubic
"Exactly. If there is deeply HARMONIOUS (Venus?) relationship between a man and a woman, I guarantee that the guy will be inspired for, and capable of doing wonders. Real talk. Good money are then inevitable."

i agree :15:

:29:
November 3, 2021 at 16:32
(Leo) cubic » OleanderFlower
"So.. Important is a good husband not rich.. Of course that having money is nice but.."

Exactly. If there is deeply HARMONIOUS (Venus?) relationship between a man and a woman, I guarantee that the guy will be inspired for, and capable of doing wonders. Real talk here. Good money are then inevitable.

Tightrope-dancer: No game that spirited indeed :4: To this day.
November 3, 2021 at 16:23
(Taurus) OleanderFlower
There are many indicators of wealthy spouse but it depends on the whole horoscope.

indicators are also:
-Lord of 7th house Venus in 8th house (7th lord should be benefic anyway)
-Lord of the 11th house in 7th house
-Exchange 7th lord and 5-th lord or some kind of positive connection between them
-Exalted DK
-Exalted UL- status of UL is most important i guess
-Good state of Jupiter and of course Venus

But dont worry. My Venus is 7th lord in 8th house in Gemini in conjunction with exalted Rahu,In D9 is in 4th house so Venus has there directional strenght, My Jupiter is in lagna in good shape, DK exalted in Navamsa, DK is also my lagnes- Mars , UL Saturn- exalted, Al Saturn- exalted, Sun Amk- exalted.. Soo many exaltation.. :61:

And? iam singleeeee :61: :61: No wealthy spouse, although the truth is that my last relationship I dealt with was with a true millionaire, no joke.. Really rich guy...but money does not guarantee happiness :117: it wasn´t the intention, I just met him and he spoke to me first and we got closer but it didn´t work out. I met him during my Jupiter´s return.

it is said in astrology that the return of Jupiter brings husband into life .. Bullshit :4:

So.. Important is a good husband not rich.. Of course that having money is nice but...what price are you willing to pay for it? :2:
November 3, 2021 at 14:02
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » cubic
Duke Nukem... "It´s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I´m all out of gum" :61: The good old days...
November 3, 2021 at 06:02
(Leo) cubic
Jackpot spouse can come in many forms.

I imagine that:

7th house lord Venus conjunct Regulus in 2nd - Millionare spouse
7th house lord Jupiter conjunct Regulus in 2nd - Billionare spouse
7th house lord Jupiter conjunct Regulus in conjunction with Pluto - Trillionare spouse

DK in 10, Venus in 10th.. all kinds of configurations really.. who knows

You do have 7th house lord Jupiter conj. Pluto, but in 3rd, at 6 degrees. It´s something that seems a little bit better than average chance to me.

Most people aren´t wealthy tho..

As for me I just want to have the body of Duke Nukem, but I only have the mentality in this lifetime.
November 3, 2021 at 05:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Mars on the Midheaven. :61:
November 3, 2021 at 03:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Personally, I don´t quite see a strong indicator
November 3, 2021 at 02:08
(Sagittarius) RA_
Hi search for trophy wife/husband astrology on Google. 🙂 Im adding this to my reading list.

Venus 1H, 10H, conj. Saturn. Moon 10H.
MC also make sense.
https://starscopestoday.com/tag/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »