Please Read my Chart

January 22, 2019 at 22:43 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) TimeLord
Please Read my Chart
Please Read my Chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 5, 2019 at 08:24
(Cancer) TimeLord » TimeLord
Solar Return Chart of 2019.
Any chance of improvement in my life ?
I can only see srMoon on my nMC.
Good or bad ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 5, 2019 at 01:36
(Cancer) TimeLord » noahsage
" it is important for you to know what is really important to you."

Honestly I don´t know. I have no Idea. I don´t even value myself. :9:
June 5, 2019 at 00:03
(Aquarius) noahsage » TimeLord
Pars Fortuna in the 2nd house
With the Gelukspunt in the 2nd house it is important for you to know what is really important to you. There is nothing wrong with material matters, which can be very useful and there is nothing against it to make use of it. You feel in your element by working on ´ concrete ´ matters, by seeing that something advances step by step. But the danger to you is that you are attaching to things that have long been unhelpful for you. Amassing wealth and material prosperity must not become an end in itself.
June 4, 2019 at 12:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"i have sun square mars"

not a valid square due to orb from my astrological view.

"pluto square mars"

A square is different to mars/pluto conj and it is also important and different, what house mars rules and what house pluto.
June 4, 2019 at 12:00
(Libra) leorising » ~Masha~
i have sun square mars, pluto square mars,
I arrived where no one else came, either from my high school class or from my college class, and currently in my work I have a social highlight that my colleagues do not have, but it is not due to anything I have done in my work, but because of the luck of my rahu in the 9th house (and work from past in university)
So I believe that there was a rejection from my father at birth, but I won everything and I continue to win.
June 4, 2019 at 11:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Quote TimeLord
I have no Regret in Life except one.
I should not have born in this world
Unquote

This "message" sounds kinda like your are "knowing something" about a subconcsiously stored "contents" coming up again. What fits my first impression what immediately jumped into my eye in your chart- and I often thought about looking on your chiron on ASC- birth axis, inconjuncting your 8th house cusp (also death) and your neptune sitting above cusp 8th. And a zero degree uranus on the other end in 7th house- where you took first footsteps on earth - and how you felt yourself welcomed and were in fact welcomed here on earth. Uranus semisextiles your jupiter in 6 -health house as ruler of 8th house. And neptune opposes your venus (also ruler of your mother).

Semisextiling your moon and your venus in physical body 2nd with venus as ruler of your ASC. Both semisextiling your sun as ruler of 4th- and also home of your soul. Sun squares mars/pluto what could also show a very destructive and violent energy experienced at time of own birth your - like as somebody in your family didn´t like to have you born on earth here. .

Thinking about what happened to you inside at time of your own birth - it doesn´t look like a good first experience to me - you perhaps took over as a view on life for your whole life- and what you expect here on earth.

Did your mother loose a child before your own birth ? As death-experience it shown in your chart at time of your own birth. LIfe and death near together.
June 3, 2019 at 13:28
(Cancer) TimeLord » ~Masha~
"then your best time is just over - in vedic astrology ?"

Only Vedic Expert can answer that.
June 3, 2019 at 13:26
I´m not 100% sure cos I´m not expert. Probably in this Saturn Maha Dasa there will be Moon, Venus, Rahu, Mercury Antar Dasa. They may give better Results. Still closest at least a year to come.
Then Mercury Maha Dasa will come when I will become near 55 may be. May be I will not stay healthy like now but Money will not be an issue like at present.

But all speculation cos I am no Vedic Expert.
June 3, 2019 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
then your best time is just over - in vedic astrology ?
June 3, 2019 at 13:08
No Rahu Maha Dasa will never come online I completed 120. Mean it will become until I become immortal. :2:
June 3, 2019 at 13:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
"Yes, until my Rahu Maha Dasa end"

Ok...then better probably ask the vedic readers only again when it comes
back.
June 3, 2019 at 12:58
Yes, until my Rahu Maha Dasa end.
Overall better from most of the aspetcs of life. Except little stomachache now and then but no big issue.
June 3, 2019 at 12:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Did you ever experience good times in your life, TimeLord ? If so- when ?

To have a look into transits at that time.
June 3, 2019 at 12:11
(Cancer) TimeLord » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
During mid November 19 Transiting Jupiter(D) will opposite my Natal POF, Venus and Moon. Must be something...
June 3, 2019 at 12:02
(Cancer) TimeLord » TimeLord
Yes I can see lots of activities(Transit) through my 2nd/8th House Axis. In this June till beginning of July too.
May 4, 2019 at 05:46
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » TimeLord
**jup transit opp moon-venus asc lord n pars fortuna could be good to watch through the year,
jup effective mid-course mar-june 019 to watch for;
jup retro these months could review and delay things.

natal jup scorpio 6th calling for extra efforts;
jup 8th over 6th success amidst adversity; jup 6th conciliatory in approach;
jup sag 7th growth through advisory-teaching-knowledge based roles;
sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

may be watch and wait, prayers to saint of faith etc etc.
Share feedbacks!!

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : your qualifications etc and whether in india?
May 4, 2019 at 05:12
(Cancer) TimeLord » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Thanks man!

I was really expecting something from Jupiter Transiting in my 7th as 11th Lord. Unfortunately nothing relationship wise pop up yet. May be cos Jupiter connecting my 6th and 8th house too ? Guess my Jupiter is not good then... :8:
May 4, 2019 at 05:05
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Somanatha,

Appreciate your pointwise feedbacks.

Hope reading helps realise your strengths, traits-talents to work upon.

hope jup transit own sag 7th as lord 11th for gains helps,
while have to cope with the sun-mer and sat opp in transit under much stress.

wishing well, kshantaram
March 31, 2019 at 00:22
(Cancer) TimeLord » leorising
But Why so many Reds ?
Most people have so many blue here.
March 30, 2019 at 18:51
(Libra) leorising » TimeLord
Red= square
March 30, 2019 at 17:23
(Cancer) TimeLord
Why so many lines in my chart ?
So many Red lines.
I mostly see blue lines and very few lines in most charts posted in forum.
March 21, 2019 at 17:09
could be
March 21, 2019 at 17:07
(Cancer) TimeLord » leorising
Thank you but I´m quite opposite.
You will not believe me.
I never went more than 100 miles away from my home.
But may be I will start traveling after getting married ? :4:
March 21, 2019 at 16:53
i saw uranus in saggitarius in your 7th house, i have uranus in saggitarius in 5th, i like to travel abroad, you could find your spouse travelling abroad
March 21, 2019 at 16:39
(Cancer) TimeLord
What types of features or characteristic should I look for in my future partner ? Or I mean what will be my future partner look or act like ? Or you can say according to my chat why types of girls/women I will be attracted ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »