Always talks to me when Moon is in Libra

October 29, 2021 at 01:19 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jambuck
Always talks to me when Moon is in Libra
I’ve noticed a pattern. It seems the moon is always in libra when this person strikes up a conversation with me. Whether it’s playful, or somewhat serious.
Anyone have any insight on this? We are both in relationships and respect that of each other…but it seems this moon in libra is always the case.
Thoughts? (From a past post I did everyone says we have some major chemistry)
Still trying to figure this one out and the pull there.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2021 at 17:39
(Scorpio) 2s » jambuck
you guys are compatible, it doesn´t have to be romantic, since your sun sign and his moon are compatible and his sun sign and your moon sign are polar opposites, that´s why :) hopefully it helps
October 29, 2021 at 17:06
(Pisces) jambuck » 2s
Ah. They’re moon is Capricorn, sun is Aries.
October 29, 2021 at 14:52
(Scorpio) 2s
That would make sense since Libra is the sign of relationships. What´s their moon sign? Since your moon is in Aries, the opposite moon sign of you is Libra. So during a Libra moon transit, you might feel more attracted to someone and to partnerships and just connecting with people in general compared to usual.
October 29, 2021 at 01:28
(Taurus) Silvi
Yes! Does it happens something similar to me. I have contact with certain people when moon is transiting their sun or rising. Maybe cause I´m ruled by moon too. I don´t know.

And when moon transit some important point in our composite.The Sun or Moon happens too.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »