Tool to find exact time and date of certain moon illumination? (ie 33% illuminated)

October 28, 2021 at 21:18 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) MadLion
Tool to find exact time and date of certain moon illumination? (ie 33% illuminated)
Hello everyone,

I´m trying to find something where it will show me what time moon will hit 56% illuminated, or 26% illuminated, etc - without having to keep timeanddate or other sites open at all times and wait in real time for that illumination to happen.

Some sites give you %´s, but just for the 4 phases (full moon, half, new, etc)

(Looking to find event correlations with exact %´s)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 12, 2021 at 01:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MadLion
System message: Post has been written by user IntuitiveRam, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm I see…you can do future with the app but unfortunately not past dates.
November 12, 2021 at 00:41
(Aries) MadLion » IntuitiveRam
I´m trying to figure out exact moon % phase in the past and future dates, not just present though
November 11, 2021 at 19:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user IntuitiveRam, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The app "Moon Phase". It gives the exact % and tells you what sign the moon is in as well. :64:
November 11, 2021 at 16:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist » MadLion
We can search for a great variety of people at Astro-Seek by Moon-phase, but percentiles requires at least a `Cee´ in Statistics! The new tool I might beg here is "parallax :152:"
November 11, 2021 at 05:39
(Aries) MadLion
bump... anybody?

(I should correct myself, looking to find exact dates of certain moon phases, not illumination per se)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »