Son and the guy I’m dating met! Gemini/Leo insight please!

October 24, 2021 at 23:19 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Lisschick
Son and the guy I’m dating met! Gemini/Leo insight please!
Below is my son and the guy I’ve been dating for the past 3 months chart.

The first time they met they seemed to hit it off. Yesterday was ok but now the guy seems a little distant. Any insight into their charts? My son is red and the guy is blue.

Thank you in advance!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 7, 2021 at 13:39
(Gemini) Yourstruly.Jay
Not sure if he´s still distant but generally looking at the chart they are compatible. From what I can see (beginner)
Compatibility - 8th House w/ Scorpio moon. Gemini Sun+Moon

(Blue) Sun, Venus, and Mercury are in Leo in the house of Scorpio, so looking at it the way he loves and communicates has the Scorpio energy needed to relate with your son´s Scorpio moon.

(Red) He´s and Scorpio moon in the house of Aquarius, with the moon in tight conjunction to (Blues) Saturn.

Saturn loves to take its time its slow-moving and needs. Meaning that it will take time to really get to know the emotional and vulnerable side.

I think the main reason he might or was distant is that area with Saturn. All in all the relationship should be fine it will just take time and he might realize that so as the Gemini moon in the house of Virgo he´s looking for the right way to go about doing so.

Hope this helps and please if anyone has any take I would love to hear it and learn more!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »