Asteroid nessus, prey in synastry ???

October 18, 2021 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ariesssxx
Asteroid nessus, prey in synastry ???
Hey ,If a person has his nessus in conjunction with my mars and the asteroid prey which is in conjunction with my mars in a love relationship what would that mean that person will abuse me or not?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2021 at 18:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The late-discovered Asteroids are either tiny or far-away until the "real" Trans-Pluto or Planet X is spotted!
October 18, 2021 at 17:42
(Taurus) s81 » ariesssxx
For you? Why? You said is his Prey conjunct your Mars heh
October 18, 2021 at 17:21
(Taurus) Silvi » s81
I see.
Yeah cause I´ve been reading about Nessus but I should interpret it with all the aspects I guess.

thank you
October 18, 2021 at 17:09
(Aries) ariesssxx » s81
omg this looks so bad 😭
October 18, 2021 at 16:43
(Taurus) s81 » ariesssxx
Oh it´s HIS Prey with your Mars... thought it was your Prey conjunct your Mars being conjunct with his Nessus in the synastry. Nessus has to do with power abuse in general, which of course it finally gets punished, just like the myth.

Nessus in Capricorn could be physical violence of course, but it could be also something psychological like imposing limitations in the other person, and of course even "softer" things. After all, we all have a Nessus in our charts and are not being abusive heh, it depends on natal aspects, interaction with other charts (synastry for example), etc, and ultimately it depends in our will.
October 18, 2021 at 16:22
(Aries) ariesssxx » s81
He has nessus and prey in Capricorn, does that mean he would be violent?
October 18, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) s81 » Silvi
Mmm sort of but not exactly, it´s not the form (which it could of course) but the characteristics. I mean, signs offer their tools to planets and asteroids for them to express, but for example being a conjunction like that in Gemini doesn´t necessarily mean it may be a verbal abuse let´s say, it could be a physical abuse which gets displayed in the news, or perpetrated by twins, or when the victim is in primary education age, or large etc, there are so many possibilities for each sign, it´s ruler and the planets involved in the aspect with the prey-nessus combination.
October 18, 2021 at 16:01
(Taurus) Silvi » s81
The Sign indicates the form of abuse?
October 18, 2021 at 15:45
(Taurus) s81
Mmm no, you can´t say that person will do that, BUT certainly it´s a really bad combination of asteroid positions for sure. More, just by looking at the news, it´s clear that abuses could take many forms, so may be it won´t be what you imagine. In any case, those positions you mention are enough to pay attention and be careful, not only due to what the other person may do, but also to how do you act (Mars) in life. If you are letting that prey influence affect that way you act, don´t be surprised people with that nessus position appear in your life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »