Double Whammy Pluto Conjunct Ascendant Synastry - Marriage?

October 18, 2021 at 09:12 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) plutoniansun
Double Whammy Pluto Conjunct Ascendant Synastry - Marriage?
Hello everyone, nice to meet you! Long-time reader here, lost my old account, but wanted to reach out to you all for your knowledge and experience. Thank you all in advance!

I began a relationship someone who I discovered I have a double-whammy pluto conjunct ascendant with in synastry (birth times are exact). The attraction is very intense, and my boyfriend (he in synastry is on the inside) has been non-committal basically his entire life, but decided to commit to me 2 weeks after we met - which took me by surprise. I am cautious due to his known non-committal nature (venus conjunct uranus in his natal), but our synastry and composite is so interesting that it makes me wonder if this can possibly work.
The attraction was instant and the chemistry is very intense. We have shared values and get along well. Notably I saw we have moon conjunct mars, venus trine mars, my sun on his descendant, his moon losely on my descendant. And then there is the pluto.

The pluto aspects to ascendants are especially fascinating to me - and quite frankly I can´t tell if they are good or bad. Does anyone have any thoughts on what this might mean for us? Is it possible for us to have a stable relationship and maybe even marriage? I was also wondering if anyone has thoughts on my saturn conjunct his IC, and if this can possibly help stabilize the relationship and make him more likely to stick this commitment out.

Synastry: https://i.ibb.co/Sr8ZdTw/…
Composite: https://i.ibb.co/bRxmfqD/…

Sorry, for some reason attaching the image didn´t make it show up.

Thank you all for your insight in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2021 at 15:22
(Taurus) s81
"The pluto aspects to ascendants are especially fascinating to me"

Well, you have your Sun in 8th house (transformation) so it makes sense.

"and quite frankly I can´t tell if they are good or bad"

That depends if you see purification as good or bad. It hurts in the short term but it´s healthy in the long run.

"Does anyone have any thoughts on what this might mean for us? Is it possible for us to have a stable relationship and maybe even marriage?"

Everything is possible, but not everything is necessary. He has his Vertex in 8th house, so that sounds compatible with the dynamic of your "plutonic" relation, but his Sun falls in your 12th house... that position could be very tricky. I guess you´ll have problems to diagnostic what´s going on with him, but may be you are ok dealing with uncertainty, may be you like that challenging situation. But hey, of course that relation can work, you both are free to choose, just: are you going to choose the same?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »