Your best predictions

October 14, 2021 at 18:38 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Your best predictions
When it comes to predictive astrology most of the time we end up deciphering an important event after its occurence. It hits the nail right on the head. But it may happen that every once in a while we actually see something coming. Before discovering astrology I used to work with clairvoyants who would sometimes, just by looking at me, give me accurate predictions, along with precise natal delineations and they would also trigger potent healing experiences. Nowadays astrology has granted me more autonomy.

Here are some of my favorite predictions so far.

1) I did not predict this one but I eventually connected the dots. In 2015 I read a book (written in 2008 by a clairvoyant) which gave some peculiar predictions. It claimed that in 2020 there would be a sudden drop in world population (5%). And then in june 2047 there would a much bigger drop (62%). Admittedly I wasn´t sure what to make of it at that time. Then in 2020 it all became clear. It started to make sense during a very lucid period of my life (Progressed Sun on natal Uranus, transit Jupiter on natal Sun). William Blake (with a natal Sun-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius) was also known for his prophetic insights.

Transits : 2020 (Capricorn stellium and solar eclipse, Solar Cycle n°25 start, Chiron conjunct Lilith). 2047 (18th june 2047, 05:01 PM UT) (Uranus opposite Pluto, Sun-Mars opposite Saturn, Moon hits Lilith-Jupitrer-Neptune).

2) An important teaching inspection was set to come between february and june 2021. But the actual date would only be given a week in advance to every teacher. That´s a stressful 5 month gap of uncertainty. Then I saw an incoming peak of activity around the 14th of may 2021. The actual event took place on the 11th of may. This prediction enabled me to perfectly ajust my work schedule months in advance and get everything else out of the way right on time.

Transits (long-term then short-term): Saturn return. Progressed ASC conjunct Progressed Mars. Progressed Moon conjunct natal Mars. Lilith and New Moon opposite natal Pluto. Mars conjunct natal Moon. Moon conjunct ASC (timing tool).

3) This year´s long-term transits indicated a more active social life albeit with some emotional turmoil (12th house Venus return). One night I saw an important activation of my natal Vertex. So I decided to join as many events as possible. In one of these I ended up meeting a Sagittarius woman with whom I share a very potent synastry (Venus on Vertex, ASC on DSC, Sun on Sun, ASC ruler on ASC ruler). The nonverbal and telephatic communication was incredible. It totally felt like a Vertex activation : like a karmic thunderous stargate of some sorts. In retrospect that night the Sun hit the composite DSC (with Venus on composite Jupiter and Moon-Jupiter on composite Saturn).

Transits (long-term then short-term): 5th house Venus profection year, Solar Return Venus on natal Pluto, transit Ketu sextile natal Venus, conjunct natal Mercury. Venus return Moon conjunct natal Vertex. Transit Venus on my natal Vertex. With. Transit Moon on Lunar return DSC. Transit Mars trine natal Venus.

4) One weekend I decided to go out (Venus sextile natal Uranus Neptune, Mars-Sun trine natal Venus) and I saw an incoming peak moment on Saturday at 5:46 PM : the Moon hits lunar return MC, opposite natal vertex, trine natal Uranus. And the Venus transits were the most exact on saturday. Indeed that same woman appeared out of the blue around that exact time (5:46 PM) while I was visiting an outdoor event and we ended up having a lovely evening.

What about you? What are your favorite predictions so far ? You can also mention some of your most appealing past events figured out in hindsight.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 30, 2021 at 17:47
(Capricorn) Datta108
"A potentially devastating prediction/Warning is averted"

After meeting my spiritual teacher in spring of 1999,he gave me many Upaya´s,spiritual remedial measures, to help get me through what was becoming the worst part of my life.

Besides color/ and gemstone recommendations,prayers, Mantras and Homa, and days and dates to avoid,he strongly suggested that I should fast 2 days a week.

At 32 years old I´ve never fasted before but I was a vegetarian so I figured I can probably do it easily plus I would do anything to get relief from the powerful prolonged mental miseries I was going through at the time.

So I started fasting and after a couple months I called him to clarify things about fasting and when to break the fast.

So I asked "Is it ok to break the fast with a beer???

When he heard that his voice became very grave and somber and said," If you dont stop drinking alcohol,Lakshmi will leave your house"

I immediately became filled with dread as Lakshmi is the aspect of the Divine Feminine that symbolizes Wealth,Abundance, Good fortune and all around Auspiciousness in one´s life,and I didn´t want her to leave me!!!
I then remembered what he had written about my chart a few months earlier,"Rahu dasa can bring hospitalization and accidents not ruled out"

But I was still not completely following a spiritual discipline and wasn´t convinced.
So I said,"I´m Italian so sometimes we have wine with meals,isn´t it ok to just have one drink once in awhile???

He then said,"If you eat shit a million times or eat shit once,you´re still eating shit"

That was it!!! I said to myself that makes sense so I vowed never to drink again and told him so which made him satisfied and relieved.

A few weeks later my cousin calls me to go hangout at a bar near my house, but I said I was wasn´t drinking anymore and didn´t want to go.
He became almost angry and started to mock me,"You cant follow all this stuff, just have a few drinks what´s the big deal??!!"

I refused to go and stayed home much to his annoyance but I wasn´t going to go against my teacher´s advice and break my vow.

The next day I get a call from my cousin, he got into a car accident on the way home from the bar and broke his nose,the passenger side door was crushed where I would have been sitting.

I was in total shock
I called my spiritual teacher and told him what happened and said "You saved me!! You saved me!!!
But he said "No I didn´t save you, you escaped, you escaped from your Karma"

I was so grateful to him and was thankfull for his great advice but he just said "It´s God´s grace"
He was always humble about these things and when his predictions would invariably come true he would say it was his Guru´s blessings that he could make them,never taking credit for anything, like a true Saint🙏🕉🌻
November 28, 2021 at 19:27
(Capricorn) Datta108
"Initial prediction comes true,unfortunately for me"

In the spring of 1999 I was in the absolute worst phase of my life,everything and anything was going from bad to worse and I was starting to panic.
I was bankrupt, jobless and near homeless and my girlfriend tells me on the day before I was leaving for a month long trip to Europe that she was pregnant. At 32 and bankrupt this was the absolute last thing I wanted to hear,plus our 6 year relationship was exceedingly volatile to say the least.

When I returned home from Europe in May I was trying to come to terms with my predicament when my mother informs me that my father has died.

I was so completely shattered by this news ,combined with the unexpected pregnancy, my bankruptcy and no job that I panicked and almost had a breakdown. I was in despair and felt lost and totaly helpless. It was just one thing after another and I was desperate for answers and help.

Somehow I thought of calling an astrologer to see what was going on,and at that point I had been to a vedic astrologer but was somewhat disappointed even though I was drawn to the system and knew some of its rudiments.

So I found a number in a free weekly Indian newspaper from my neighborhood that I had kept and looked up the number.
The person answered wasn´t the astrologer listed but was staying there for a few months but said he does Vedic astrology readings too.

So I said,"I´m somewhat familiar with Vedic astrology and I´m goin thru Rahu Maha dasa and Venus bhukti "...
He immediately said "Great problems can come from a woman, you will be dragged to court because of a woman and be forced to stand in front of a judge"

I was completely shocked!! This indeed was a potential occurrence since my girlfriend and I were not seeing eye to eye at all at this point.

I then said "Where do you live I´m coming to see you immediately!!!"

Luckily he was not far from my house and when I met him I knew my life was going to change as he was totally dressed in ochre , a Holy man from India in New York in my neighborhood!!

He explained that yes this was the worst period of my life since Rahu/venus was ruling and both Saturn and Jupiter were in my 8th house from the moon(Ashtama Sani and Guru ashtama)

He said,"It starts May 20th "
But it was June 2nd so I became confused and said "May 20th next year it starts???

"No,May 20th,last month,it started for you,this is the beginning of your worst period ".

That´s when I realized that was the day my father died and I wept.

We spoke for along time after that and he gave me many remedies to do which i did religiously and I did change my life gradually,but eventually I ended up in a Family court standing in front of a judge because of a woman, just like he predicted years before...
November 27, 2021 at 13:20
(Capricorn) Datta108 » LotusStar
I wish he was still here too!!!
Its painfully lonely without his presence in my life but he made such a colossal impression on me I can´t forget him or his teachings or predictions, but it´s such a great, great loss losing him....

Early 2022 has 3 major Vedic astrological shifts so maybe you´re sensing these approaching changes, Rahu,Jupiter and Saturn all changing signs within a couple of weeks of each other, I´ll try to post about it in the new year 🙏
November 26, 2021 at 17:43
(Virgo) LotusStar » Datta108
Wow that´s amazing he could see so much information from a chart and the dashas.. I wish he was still around, and we could have gotten his wisdom for our lives too!!

Well, hate to say it but what I saw in my dream at the end of October came true about significant announcements being made for around this time in November. In my dream I saw many world leaders making strict announcements then, the feeling was very negative in my dream around this time and I also saw them talk about mandatory vaccination and ramp up panic and fear again. It seems to be coming true sadly... Beyond belief, many European countries even highly vaccinated ones are announcing strict measures and lockdowns again. I live in North America and in my dream felt like I was also going to be effected by these announcements so I´m concerned will be global. Don´t feel good about this African variant they are talking about. In my dream they used a worsening scenario of virus as an excuse to force vaccinate and force more strictness. I saw the date Nov 23 stand out and it´s right around then I heard about this new variant so could be related to this. I couldn´t remember more details, just saw next few months would be difficult. But I also saw the date 18 February stand out but felt like the pressure was going to ease then maybe. So I hope if the first part is true, maybe so will the second part and to stay strong until then.
November 25, 2021 at 21:50
(Capricorn) Datta108
A Thanksgiving prediction comes true....

By Thanksgiving 2001 I had known my spiritual teacher for over 2 years and all his predictions were coming true one after the other but i had forgotten one important thing he said about not expecting anything great to happen for me until Jupiter Maha dasa started in 2004.

So i went to see him on Thanksgiving to thank him for all his great advice and predictions and wanted to get his astrological opinion on a new opportunity that was presented to me by an old friend.

I was hired by my friend to join a creative project that had the financial backing of Warner Brothers and it seemed good at the time with promise of paid travel and all expenses paid, plus a daily allowance on top of weekly pay!

I was so excited by the proposal i thought I could finally get out of my financial difficulties that had been haunting me for years forgetting that I was still in my Rahu Maha dasa and had almost 3 years left in it...

He asked to see my friends chart
who was the singer in the project, who had the connection with Warner Brothers.

Upon looking at it he says "This is not the chart of a singer "

I thought since he was from India and from a very staunch traditional background he didn´t understand contemporary pop culture so I said, "He´s more like a spoken word artist or Rapper type vocalist than a traditional singer".

He looks at the chart again and says, "He´s not a vocalist either "

I was now perplexed because my friend indeed had money and backing from a major company to start a musical project with him being the vocalist!!!

So I said "Are you sure""??!! You´re mistaken, he has major money behind him as a vocalist to front this new project "

He looked one last time and told me point blank," Nothing will happen for him"!! Ketu dasa starting,nothing will happen for him "

Now I was pleading with him,"How can you say that!!! He has Warner Brothers backing him!!

He then yelled "I DON´T CARE WHO HIS BROTHERS ARE,NOTHING WILL HAPPEN FOR HIM"!!!

I was so stunned by his adamant prediction it didn´t make any sense since my friend received a large sum of money and had moved into a nice apartment in Manhattan etc...

I said ok when will it end??

"6 months, maybe 9" was the reply and I left to wonder how this can possibly happen...

6 months later while out traveling with this project my friend gets a call from his manager, Warner Brothers have pulled thier promotional support and money and we all have to go home.

I called my mentor and had to say his prediction was accurate and asked if it was absolutely definitely over since dozens of people were affected by it and lives were in upheaval,including mine.

"He has 3 more months,Maximum, maybe he´ll get something else but this project is finished, and after 3 months his career will be over "

The project did end,but my friend somehow secured a small part on a MTV show that was canceled unfortunately after a few months effectively ending my friends creative endeavors. He now works as a custodian for the last 15 years and rarely does anything in the singer/vocalist area anymore🙏🕉
November 18, 2021 at 17:08
(Capricorn) Datta108
"1 prediction correct, 3 warnings ignored"

A few months before my son was born I went to see my spiritual teacher and asked him when he thought the date of birth would be.
The due date was Christmas but when i asked him what he thought he closed his eyes and then said "the 5th",December 5th".
I said are you sure and he said yes and added "your wife should avoid giving birth to children on a Saturday (she´s a Cancer ascendant, Ashlesha nakshatra ) and avoid wearing black to the hospital and avoid driving in a black vehicle to the hospital, problems can come giving birth to children ".

As the weeks went on and got closer to the due date my wife decides to go in to see her doctor for a checkup and while there the doctor tells her she´s dilating and will have the baby that day.
But she´s having problems with the delivery and the situation became dire and 18 hours later they do an emergency C section to deliver the baby thankfully.

What I realized later was that she left the house on a Saturday morning to go see the doctor dressed completely in black in her black car disregarding the 3 warnings my mentor mentioned!! After waiting all night in the hospital anxiously awaiting my son to arrrive,he was born Sunday morning 9am on December 5th just as my mentor predicted 🙏🕉
November 1, 2021 at 21:23
(Capricorn) Datta108
A prediction that was "confirmed " within an hour of making it...

In the early 2000s I went to see my mentor when he was living in Brooklyn.
I asked him to look at the chart of my old business partner/creative collaborator who had come back into my life and had some proposals for a new project.

Within a few minutes of looking at his chart he said, "This person has a black cloud over him,I don´t even want his chart in my house take it I dont want it".

I was shocked to hear this,not only because the business proposal sounded promising, but I´ve never heard him sound so adamant about a chart before.
I asked him why but he insisted I take the chart with me when I left.

He said "this person has squandered his life,if my spiritual mentor would have seen this chart he would have said, "Next birth,Next life".

I didn´t understand exactly so I asked him to clarify.

He then said, "this person has ruined his life, he will have to come back and take birth again,that´s why I said "Next life"...
I was in dismay since we were both in our 30s and had big plans and projects on the table.

My teacher said "You´re wasting your time with him,he should have been thrown into the Atlantic ocean years ago!! Take his chart I dont want it!"

I left his place completely confused and in dismay tryin to figure out why and how he could say that.
I headed into Manhattan by train and as soon as I get off the train, who do I see???

It´s my business partner walking up the street!!
At first I wasn´t sure it was him so I didn´t say anything, but for some reason he crossed the street to avoid me.
I instantly remembered what my mentor had just said so I remained quiet and kept walking.

Now I was really flipping out!! How could this just have happened??!!
My mentor just made a prediction about him, warning me and here he is an hour after he said it!

A couple of weeks later I heard that after the proposal and ideas were put on the back burner,he got arrested in new York for a drug deal gone bad and may have stabbed someone. While in jail he somehow broke his neck and had to have vertebrae replaced with one from a cadaver.I looked at the chart that was drawn up and it was Aries Rising and Moon in Ardra nakshatra with Saturn Maha dasa operating.

Since then he´s unfortunately struggled with multiple addictions, criminal offenses, failed businesses and disease in his life...
November 1, 2021 at 02:00
(Capricorn) Datta108 » RohiniMoon
I think I read about that, if the mark is small or barely noticeable it might give" feeble results " (maybe not international fame and fortune but possibly above average affluence etc..)
I´m not sure what planet it repersents,i don´t remember exactly what he said about it, I do recall vaguely that if a woman has beauty marks on the back or chest it could mean multiple marriages/many breakups but I cant remember exactly...
November 1, 2021 at 01:45
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Datta108
Mine is more on the lower jaw -- kind of aligning near my bottom lip but...you can barely see it. Heh ;)
November 1, 2021 at 01:40
(Capricorn) Datta108 » RohiniMoon
Lucky you Rohini!!😀

I remember watching old movies from the 40s and 50s and the actresses having those beauty marks on thier cheek/chins,and sometimes they would apply it there like it was part of thier make up or somethin...Didn´t Madonna have it too?
November 1, 2021 at 01:25
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Datta108
Interesting.. I only have one small beautymark on my face - it´s on my left side of the jaw
October 31, 2021 at 17:27
(Capricorn) Datta108 » nikkia
I just realized something that you wrote from a couple a weeks ago,you wrote of my posts as being a "gift", one of the meanings of "Datta" means Gift!!!!!😊🌻🕉🌹
October 31, 2021 at 17:02
(Capricorn) Datta108
For Halloween this prediction is appropriate since it´s deeply strange imo and somewhat frightening!

A friend of mine brought his wife to see my spiritual preceptor in the early 2000s.
My teacher cast her chart and almost immediately mentioned her Mars placement as being unfavourable to her.
He then said "Do you have a large mole(Beauty mark) on your abdomen"?
She was taken aback!!

Yes,she said she did in amazment,why???!!

He said "possible problems in reproductive system/organs are possible, have it checked out with a doctor "

She did and was told thier were indeed some medical issues in that area of her body!

He taught me later that each part of the body is ruled by a planet, and if someone has an seriously afflicted planet in the chart it can show up physically on the body ruled by that planet as a mole/beauty mark on the skin.
Also the color and shape are also taken into consideration besides the placement as well as what side of the body it happens to manifest.

A rule of thumb is if the mark is on the left side of body of the man it is generally inauspicious but on the right it means favorable outcomes.
For women its opposite, left side (especially on the left side of face) it´s favorable and the right side it´s not.)

I noticed some rich and famous women/movie stars/models ect.. having a beauty mark on thier face near thier chin/mouth area, and it is said if the mark is below thier eyes they go thru many sufferings in thier life🙏
October 26, 2021 at 13:03
(Capricorn) Datta108
This prediction was one of the first major public predictions my teacher made while he was very young in India I believe.

A local politician had gathered a half dozen or so astrologers from his area to determine if he would win an upcoming election.
He also asked my teacher.

All the astrologers said he would win the election except for my teacher.
A few months later the election was held and all the astrologers that were asked were wrong, the politican lost the election.

I asked my teacher what made him make the prediction of the guy losing??
He said "In India, it is traditional to go to a temple and offer prayers and fruit and flowers to God for blessings before anything major in life. When the politican went to the temple, he offered a coconut to God,but when he went to break the coconut in front of the Deity it was completely rotten and blackened when it opened. This is an inauspicious sign and I knew he would not win".

I realized then that besides astrological knowledge there is a branch called nimmita(omenology) that can indicate what may occur in the future that shouldn´t be disregarded.

In my own personal experience something similar occurred to me.
A friend was going to stay at my place for a few weeks that had the potential of becoming an relationship.
On the day she arrived there was a mini tornado in my area that knocked down a tree near my house and I found a dead bee near my altar in my room.
The "relationship" was over before it began a couple weeks later!!!
October 25, 2021 at 20:08
(Sagittarius) Psyle » LotusStar
Premonitory dreams and insights are certainly a fabulous gift to have despite their daunting manifestations. With much gratitude for your feedback. I wonder what indicates such an ability in your natal chart : dominant Pluto conjunct ASC, 8th house Moon opposite Uranus and Neptune sextile Jupiter... I once encountered a Pluto-ASC girl, with a fierce character, who would absorb people´s energies just by touching them. She would feel an internal burn when she walked next to traumatized people. And she could read people very well.

I love your account of the pandemic dream. The irrational world of artistic creation and dreams enables otherworldly spirits and muses to communicate their perception of non-linear time to the human world. Some artists also happen to channel future events unknowingly. For instance, a few months before the covid event, the canadian singer Grimes released several songs which describe the atmosphere of 2020 with a startling accuracy. One of her music videos ("Violence" sept 2019) has a choreography with facemasks.

If it´s of any solace, there exists an ancient egyptian prophecy which talks about the themes you mentioned : the dark age, good and evil around the world. With a the promise of a bright future despite the cataclysmic dark age. It´s called the prophecy of Thoth and it was written by a prophet in Hellenistic Egypt known as Hermes Trismegistus. Here´s a beautiful video which sums it up. On a side note, galactic astrology surely contains a precise description of the grand cycles of time. The crystallization of Earth´s collective shadow (Lilith) seems to be an important step in humanity´s spiritual evolution. It´s akin to hitting rock bottom and bouncing back towards the heavens. The nigredo process of western alchemy and its plutonic calcination. Besides, global warming reflects an excess of Fire and a lack of Earth and grounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Speaking of March/April 2022, there is indeed something coming. Datta gave the sidereal reasons for that event. And the tropical reasons are especially relevant : Jupiter-Neptune-Venus-Moon conjunction in Pisces (end of april 2022). All the dignified planets will be in the soft and mystical sign of Pisces! Which speaks of an immense spiritual healing in of itself. Jupiter will finally make its full ingress into Pisces and that should indeed help with the covid crisis. Although the real end of it also depends on the Uranus-Saturn square which fades away around 2024 with Pluto (the initial covid trigger) leaving Capricorn in 2024.
YouTube
YouTube
October 25, 2021 at 04:28
(Virgo) LotusStar » Datta108
Thanks Datta! I didn´t know about the March astro transits, fascinating. There could be a shift of focus signaled there for sure.

I looked up the astrology around the dates I saw, the Nov is right after a lunar eclipse and the Feb is right around a full Moon too. To be seen...
October 24, 2021 at 23:26
(Capricorn) Datta108 » LotusStar
Interesting predictions and dreams!!

You mentioned March 2022,imo next spring will be very active astrologically since Rahu,Jupiter and Saturn will all be changing signs between March/April.

Saturn will actually return to Capricorn after a few months in Aquarius, but still,Having these 3 heavy weight Navagraha´s moving into different signs at basically the same time approximately can signify monumental changes for many next year.
I would say for now,Gemini, Aquarius and Virgo moons might be pleasantly surprised by these transits,but I haven´t done much research into it yet to be certain...
October 24, 2021 at 18:01
(Virgo) LotusStar
Fascinating stories. Thanks for sharing. :68:

I´ve had a few accurate predictions comes to me. Some relate to pregnancies, some to meeting significant others, and some to deaths. The deaths were difficult.. it was not something I wanted to know or asked to know and I don´t even want to get into it. Same for pregnancies, I knew my sister was pregnant before she even knew, turned out later it was even the week she had conceived. It happened many times I knew somebody was pregnant just looking at them and from their energy, later it got confirmation each time. I also had a co-worker who was going to go on a trip with his girlfriend for his vaccation, their relationship was rocky and he was wanting to get out.. I had a feeling the trip was going to save his relationship and everything would change from there, encouraged him to wait. The girl found out she got pregnant when they got back from their trip and indeed it strengthened their relationship and they stayed together.

But the most startling one was related to the pandemic. I had a dream in the early days of January 2020, about 2 days after the new year, a horrible dream where I saw people all over the world locked up and isolated in their homes and a big heavy cloud of depression all over the world. I couldn´t see the reason for it, but just that people were locked up and isolated all over. I also saw then that evil was going to become more and more in our face and reveal itself and we would lose more rights as it went on and by the time people realized it, it would be too late to do much about it. So sadly this far, it has come true. When I woke up from that dream, I was inconsolable. My bf at the time asked me what´s wrong and when I told him he said forget it, it´s just a dream... But then a few weeks later it all started.

I saw another dream more recently where I was given 2 dates to watch out for... Around Nov 23 and around Feb 18. I haven´t looked at the astrology of those dates yet but they were supposed to be significant announcements made about vaccination.

I keep holding on to a feeling that around end of March 2022 we will see a positive shift and relaxing of rules re. Covid but I can´t really explain why, it´s just a feeling I have which may be wishful thinking but March keeps sticking out to me like a potential positive shift, so I really hope so.

I also have a personal prediction I have seen for myself but it hasnt come true yet so I´ll have to wait and see....
October 24, 2021 at 17:02
(Capricorn) Datta108
This prediction was made when I was about to travel overseas and I left on an inauspicious date and the power of sincere prayers.

One of the first things my spiritual preceptor taught me was to avoid the Chandra ashtama phase for traveling.
This is when the moon in transit is in the 8th house from the moon sign at birth in jyotish.

So I asked him what he thought about my upcoming trip to South America would bring and he said "You´re traveling on your Chandra ashtama, you can lose your valuables during the trip, double check everything and be cautious,you have to pray and do Japa"(chanting God´s Holy names)....

I was thinking I have to be careful with my passport and wallet or luggage so I was extremely alert about them.

But on the 2nd day in country I was goin to a club and realized my 6 carat Ruby gemstone pendant had fallen off my neck since I´d left the hotel!!!
I was manic tryin to find it,I had everyone tear apart the club lookin for it but no luck.
I looked in the car that I drove in to the club,the sidewalks outside the club but nothing.

I then started to pray and do Japa intensely, praying to God to find this very costly Gem my teacher had actually given me.

At this time in my life I was just starting my spiritual worship of Lord Dattatreya, the "Holy Trinity " so to speak, Dattatreya is said to be Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma combined, the most Sublime and most Compassionate who comes to His devotee immediately as soon as He is remembered,Smartugami.

It just so happened that upon arriving at the Hotel the day before I had set up a little altar with Dattatreya´s picture in my room....

So I decided to go back to the hotel to look for it,I went by walking and for those 15 minutes or so I really, really prayed and chanted to the Lord to help me.

I got to the hotel and walked up the stairs to my room and on the staircase near my room was my Ruby!!!
Unbelievable!!! Just sitting there on the stairs!!
I was in shock that no one found it or took it after it being there for a couple of hours ,I was stunned with happiness and relief!!

When I returned home and told my mentor what had happened he said "It´s a miracle "

He went on to say,"Krishna will always save His devotee no doubt, but only in the 11th hour"!!!

"Dattatreya comes immediately to save one as soon as He is remembered",and I can say that has come true in my life completely.
Jai Dattatreya!!
🙏🕉🌻
October 24, 2021 at 15:07
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Psyle
When I have some more time I´ll look into what B.V.Raman wrote,I think he has a chapter on timing death in the chart in his introduction to vedic astrology book but I´m not too interested in the topic.

I´ll post some more predictions my teacher made soon..
October 24, 2021 at 08:29
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Datta108
That first date (2043) occuring at the end of my Mercury dasha is more likely associated with spiritual hardships (Pluto, Lilith, Chiron transits), not physical death per se. But 2082 (Moon dasha and progressed IC on Pluto) fits the symbolism. I have yet to dig further though.
October 23, 2021 at 01:04
If mercury is your lagna lord and atmakaraka why do you think that he will take you in his Maha dasa???
October 22, 2021 at 20:13
Deep clairvoyance is often the result of a balanced kundalini awakening, a process aligned with divine providence, yes. The classical planets control karma and destiny (Saturn) while the outer planets (God´s triad) define the galactic realm of providence.

The next major global event after 2047 is 2080. At least that´s what clearly stands out in the zodiac. 2080 falls under an aquarius stellium. Uranus-Saturn-Jupiter conjunction. With a Uranus-Neptune opposition! It looks like a kind of scientific and political revolution. (2+0+8+0=10=MC) in contrast with 2020 (2+0+2+0=4=IC). 2080 happens to be the next year of the metal rat (Chinese zodiac) after 2020 (2080=2020+60).

Using tropical astrology (and whole sign or placidus) Mercury is my chart ruler and atmakaraka. Which feels totally accurate. It seems that my current Saturn dasha and the subsequent Mercury dasha will be somewhat useful for my overall growth despite the required effort. Both of these planets are dominant in my chart.
October 22, 2021 at 15:31
Traditional Jyotish/Parashara whole sign system with some KP System plus vedic numerology, Vaastu shastra(like feng shui) is what he mostly used.

But as a stated before it´s not the "tool" but the expertise, knowledge and God´s grace that makes accurate predictions.

In terms of long term future predictions he did say things will get very very bad on this planet in the 2080s onward if I remember correctly, but I´m not too interested in looking that far ahead...
Is mercury lord of your 12fl house????
October 22, 2021 at 06:55
Your Guru worked with which school of jyotish? Jaimini, Parashara, another one ? Thanks again for your remarkable stories. Astrology and clairvoyance combined together as a omnipotent tool.

These global events seem to follow certain patterns. You mentioned ardra "storm" nakshatra (which I know all too well, with my Cancer Moon sitting in it). Well the 9/11 event (2001) had Rahu in ardra nakshatra (Pluto-Saturn opposition). Then Rahu came back in ardra during the 2020 covid event (18 years later: one nodal cycle away) (Pluto-Saturn conjunction). And the 18th of june 2047 (Pluto-Uranus opposition) will take place exactly one progressed lunar cycle after the 3rd of january 2020 (when the Chinese government formally notified the U.S. of the outbreak).

2047, besides the heavy global transits, also happens to hit my natal chart very hard. That year starts my Ketu mahadasha (!). Pluto in Pisces will hit my MC (and Mean Lilith), Uranus will hit my IC. Progressed Saturn hits my MC. The North Node conjuncts natal Neptune. The message is very clear. It won´t be easy to make it through that period but a great spiritual quest can be acheived in such times. In terms of predicting one´s death some periods do stand out from the rest : 2043 (Mercury/Saturn dasha, Saturn lord of the 8th, difficult time with Chiron), 2047 (Ketu/Ketu dasha), 2080 (Moon dasha, lord of the 2nd: a maraka).
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »