Your best predictions

October 14, 2021 at 18:38 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Your best predictions
When it comes to predictive astrology most of the time we end up deciphering an important event after its occurence. It hits the nail right on the head. But it may happen that every once in a while we actually see something coming. Before discovering astrology I used to work with clairvoyants who would sometimes, just by looking at me, give me accurate predictions, along with precise natal delineations and they would also trigger potent healing experiences. Nowadays astrology has granted me more autonomy.

Here are some of my favorite predictions so far.

1) I did not predict this one but I eventually connected the dots. In 2015 I read a book (written in 2008 by a clairvoyant) which gave some peculiar predictions. It claimed that in 2020 there would be a sudden drop in world population (5%). And then in june 2047 there would a much bigger drop (62%). Admittedly I wasn´t sure what to make of it at that time. Then in 2020 it all became clear. It started to make sense during a very lucid period of my life (Progressed Sun on natal Uranus, transit Jupiter on natal Sun). William Blake (with a natal Sun-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius) was also known for his prophetic insights.

Transits : 2020 (Capricorn stellium and solar eclipse, Solar Cycle n°25 start, Chiron conjunct Lilith). 2047 (18th june 2047, 05:01 PM UT) (Uranus opposite Pluto, Sun-Mars opposite Saturn, Moon hits Lilith-Jupitrer-Neptune).

2) An important teaching inspection was set to come between february and june 2021. But the actual date would only be given a week in advance to every teacher. That´s a stressful 5 month gap of uncertainty. Then I saw an incoming peak of activity around the 14th of may 2021. The actual event took place on the 11th of may. This prediction enabled me to perfectly ajust my work schedule months in advance and get everything else out of the way right on time.

Transits (long-term then short-term): Saturn return. Progressed ASC conjunct Progressed Mars. Progressed Moon conjunct natal Mars. Lilith and New Moon opposite natal Pluto. Mars conjunct natal Moon. Moon conjunct ASC (timing tool).

3) This year´s long-term transits indicated a more active social life albeit with some emotional turmoil (12th house Venus return). One night I saw an important activation of my natal Vertex. So I decided to join as many events as possible. In one of these I ended up meeting a Sagittarius woman with whom I share a very potent synastry (Venus on Vertex, ASC on DSC, Sun on Sun, ASC ruler on ASC ruler). The nonverbal and telephatic communication was incredible. It totally felt like a Vertex activation : like a karmic thunderous stargate of some sorts. In retrospect that night the Sun hit the composite DSC (with Venus on composite Jupiter and Moon-Jupiter on composite Saturn).

Transits (long-term then short-term): 5th house Venus profection year, Solar Return Venus on natal Pluto, transit Ketu sextile natal Venus, conjunct natal Mercury. Venus return Moon conjunct natal Vertex. Transit Venus on my natal Vertex. With. Transit Moon on Lunar return DSC. Transit Mars trine natal Venus.

4) One weekend I decided to go out (Venus sextile natal Uranus Neptune, Mars-Sun trine natal Venus) and I saw an incoming peak moment on Saturday at 5:46 PM : the Moon hits lunar return MC, opposite natal vertex, trine natal Uranus. And the Venus transits were the most exact on saturday. Indeed that same woman appeared out of the blue around that exact time (5:46 PM) while I was visiting an outdoor event and we ended up having a lovely evening.

What about you? What are your favorite predictions so far ? You can also mention some of your most appealing past events figured out in hindsight.

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 17, 2022 at 15:09
(Taurus) Happysunshine
Good morning,

I am curious to know if you remember the name of the book you read back in 2015? If so, would you be so kind to share the name of it? Thanks!

Blessings 🙏
May 17, 2022 at 14:53
(Taurus) Happysunshine » Datta108
Thank you!
May 17, 2022 at 14:43
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Happysunshine
You can do Ayush Homa for general health and longevity.
For serious karmic problems you can do Navagraha Homa to the 9 planets.
For serious health issues/diseases you can do Mrityunjaya Homa🙏
May 17, 2022 at 14:37
I was able to speak with a person in a temple nearby. I asked if they do Homa and they do. He needs to know the following: which Homa type and the theme? I told him it was related to my birthday that just passed (04/26). I told him that I will call back tomorrow with the answers. Would you be so kind to provide some direction? Thanks!

Blessings!
May 17, 2022 at 14:11
Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏. I will definitely follow your guidance 🌞. I will start googling that info and see what I can find out. Feel free to DM as you seem fit. I cannot thank you enough. Sometimes I feel like my life every so often goes through some trials and tribulations. Someone told me I have a healer wounded path, sometimes it seems fitting for sure.

Blessing to you.
May 17, 2022 at 12:57
One more thing i forgot to mention,you can have a Homa done on your birthday in a temple,now it´s easy to arrange it online without actually going to a temple ( although it may not be as potent as actually visiting a temple and sitting in front of the Deities performing a fire ritual with a priest for your health and longevity.)
Have a "Ayush Homa" done on your and your loved ones birthday starting next year and also on the day Saturn moves into Aquarius in January 2023 if you can🙏🕉🌻
May 17, 2022 at 02:01
You´re welcome! Blessings to you too!!🙏🕉⚘
May 17, 2022 at 00:14
Thank you so much! I will take all the help and recommendations from you. Many blessings to you!
❤️
May 17, 2022 at 00:03
Namaste I looked at your chart using traditional Jyotish as taught by my spiritual mentor, you have Aquarius rising and Moon in Pisces which leads me to believe Saturn will start to effect you possibly adversely soon since he will be in Aquarius from January 2023 to March 2025 bringing your chart under the period called "Sade Sati". Plus Saturn will be crossing over your Ascendant during that period and Venus dasa Saturn bhukti will also be running.

Even though Venus is the best planet for Aquarius And he´s exalted in your chart,the sub period of Saturn is somewhat concerning since Saturn is also the lord of the 12th house of losses,expenses, endings, etc..

This combined with the 7.5 year period of Sade Sati is too much Saturn for my taste!!! So spiritual remedies for Saturn should be started in earnest from January 2023 onwards until the phase is over.

Overall the period may not be too tough since you have an exalted Venus dasa running and when that ends,you have an exalted Sun dasa next so this should counteract any issues Saturn brings.

You also have Aquarius rising vargottama and Venus exalted vargottama,any problems you face will be manageable and solutions will be found. Kindly do the remedies for Saturn starting in January, Fasting and giving charity and donations especially to the elderly and disabled on Saturdays, visiting a holy place and offering prayers and some coins on a Saturday, wear more yellow and white and avoid dark colors particularly on Saturdays.
If you can donate Sesame oil along with Urad Dal on Saturdays that will also be beneficial, sincere prayers to the Supreme while Fasting on Saturdays is the best remedy for Saturn along with being compassionate to the less fortunate and helping others without expectation of return 🙏🕉🌻
May 16, 2022 at 12:35
Good morning 🌞 Datta108!

Thanks for sharing your insights, yes, I would love to hear more about it!

Blessings to you!
May 16, 2022 at 12:29
I noticed your Sade Sati period of Saturn is starting in January 2023,actually from April 2022 to mid july 2022 you´ll get a preview of what to expect from it,let me know if you want to know more about it🙏🕉
May 15, 2022 at 13:01
(Cancer) Primal » Datta108
Hold on. Hold on.
Thanks but I´m no Spiritual man.
I´m just a less than average person.
But always Something in my Way.... :85:
May 15, 2022 at 12:33
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Primal
Yes,when weren´t you??!! If you like, you can read the Srimad Bhagavatam the so called "ripened fruit of Vedic philosophy " which describes the Soul,Law of Karma, Devotional sevice to the Supreme, Bhakti Yoga,transmigration of the pure spirit soul as it revoles in Samsara and ways to be released from the cycle of birth,disease, old age,and death🙏🕉🌻
May 15, 2022 at 02:01
Then I´m in the Hands of God now.
May 14, 2022 at 21:52
Thank you very much you´re most welcome! There are many kind souls on this site to share stories with glad that you liked mine and you shared yours, Blessings 🙏🕉🌻⚘
May 14, 2022 at 19:53
Hello Datta108,

I really enjoyed and appreciate all of the real life stories you shared. I have no predictions of my own to share except that sometimes I have feeling of things may happen. For instance, the day my husband had a stroke (3 years ago to the 13th of May), I was at work and while seating there right after lunch I had this terrible awful feeling come to me. As if something bad was about to happen. My husband was driving up north and I had just finished speaking to him over the phone. So, I did not quite understood that feeling. I was uneasy for quite sometime. Two hours later I got the call he was being rushed to the hospital.
I do dream with death family members. Not all the time but it happens. I remembered like 4-5 years ago while I had just gone to bed and within 5 minutes of fallen asleep I saw my deceased father in law coming towards me in a rush, wanting to tell
Me something when I woke up screaming and my husband laying next to me asked what was wrong. I told him that I had just seen his father (not sure if he believed me, lol)…It must have been maybe later that year where my mother in law felt and broke her nose. We spent New Year in the hospital with her. I think he was trying to send a warning…that is a few of my experiences with death family members.

I hope all is well with you. I never felt as comfortable to share this experiences as I do in this forum.

Stay well.
May 14, 2022 at 16:34
Maybe there is,maybe there isnt, but there is definitely God´s grace 🙏🕉🌻
May 14, 2022 at 16:24
Yes. You can not change your Fate.
There is no such thing as Free Will. :1:
May 14, 2022 at 16:20
Namaste are you referring to Varahamira??? I think He made the prediction that the kings son would be killed by a boar on the son´s 18th birthday if I remember correctly.
The king took every precaution to protect his son by putting him in the high tower of his castle and had armed guards to protect him and wouldn´t let anyone near his son.
It just so happened that the son went onto the balcony and laid down to rest when an enormous metal shield fell on him from a height killing him,the shield had the emblem of a boar on it!🙏🕉
May 14, 2022 at 13:11
(Aries) diavolul
My first serious prediction, when I´ve had a OMFG moment, when I took astrology more seriously was in April 2021 when someone asked me if I can see how someone died. I want to emphasize that I have studied astrology for about one year at that tine and I had no birthtime of that person. Firstly, I saw something that has to do with the skin so I thought it was skin cancer but was only a part of the ecuation, I saw that mars was implied and also mercury in Sagitarius in transit, I don´t recall exactly how the charted looked like but I remembered saying: execution with a gun by a foreigner and was shot in the heart.
The person from across the world was shooked: she had the transcript of her grandpa death in front of her. Her grandpa was a revolutionary man who rebeled against soviet regime in Brașov county in Romania and got refuge in forest and in shepperd houses and such and got caught eventualy. His skin was degraded and got executed, his mind also was degraded, making fabulations when tine of execution came. It still makes me chill because of that 22 degrees.
May 14, 2022 at 05:59
(Cancer) Primal
Predicting Death is most fascinating things for me. I love the story of Barahamihira. :1:
May 14, 2022 at 02:42
(Capricorn) Datta108
"A warning prediction and a calamity avoided"

My spiritual mentor told me about one of the first people he met in New York and a prediction/warning he gave the person.

"Rick" was a NYC Train operator who happened to meet my teacher who cast his chart and found a highly inauspicious Saturn transit called "Arda Ashtama Sani(Saturn transiting the 4th house from natal moon) with Mars dasa running,Mars in Cancer debilitated and in the 8th house.

My teacher became alarmed at the indications and warned him to have Abundant caution during that phase, as severe problems and great trauma was not ruled out and had him do multiple Upaya´s including constant chanting of mantras particularly during the Moons transit in Rick´s 4th,8th and 12th houses from his natal moon.

One day while driving a subway train during this phase a horrible incident was barely avoided. As Rick was entering a station and was chanting his mantra he thought he saw someone up ahead jump onto the tracks in front of his train!

He then slammed on the trains Air brakes and started to slow the fast moving train to a literal grinding halt. The person did actually jump onto the tracks but Rick stopped the train before it hit the man saving his life.

Later,the transit authority investigators went over the camera footage of the station and train recording equipment and noticed something very odd.

Apparently Rick slammed on the brakes a few moments Before the man made any indication of jumping and the investigators wanted to know why he would hit the brakes randomly.

Rick told my mentor that as he was constantly chanting while driving the train,he thought he saw a figure "come out of the man" and jump onto the tracks which made Rick suddenly hit the brakes even though the camera footage shows the man still on the platform!!
My teacher said "The Mind thinks first and then the body follows" which makes me think by gaining Shakti by sincere chanting of the Holy names my teacher gave him, Rick was somehow able to perceive the" subtle body" of the man and saw this jump first,a few moments before the man´s body actually did!

The investigators were still somewhat wary and thought there was something fishy goin on and remained suspicious of Rick and simply didn´t believe his story, that it was possible to anticipate events in these ways.

Rick was so grateful to my teacher for his warnings and spiritual guidance and always helped him whenever he could,if he did run over the man he never would have forgave himself and probably never would get over the horror of it.🙏🕉
March 28, 2022 at 20:20
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Psyle
Namaste yes your analysis is accurate, materially and financially I struggled throughout my adult life and combined with following a strict spiritual sadhana I´ve become an absolute minimal ist compared to most,I don´t own much,no car,no holdings, no major assets and I´ve been selling/donating most of my belongings the last few years as I prepare to move to India in the not too distant future...

We met June 2nd 1999 in the afternoon hours in New York city, I´ll never forget that day!

One of the last things he told me was about our past " history " together in a different birth,but the story is too personal and precious to share publicly, I´ve haven´t told anyone it except my Guru Bhai´s because of its amazing subject matter but it reduced me to tears when hearing it...

I will say astrologically he was a Sagittarius Rising, Uttara Shada Nakshatra and Moon in Leo, Magha Nakshatra with a "Sannyasi Yoga" ,4 planets conjuct including Sani Maharaj and Ketu which indicates Monk hood and great asceticism/Spirituality with the moon strongly placed in the 9th house of transcendental wisdom/ God consciousness,a true Saint and Satguru.

I´m going to re-release a booklet he gave to me about his spiritual lineage from the 1850s approximately onwards and I may write a chapter on his life too,I will distribute them to anyone who wants it,free of charge and I will have one for you too!🙏🕉☀️
March 28, 2022 at 19:52
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Datta108
Thanks for sharing these memories. On the material level things haven´t always been easy for you (Saturn conjunct Chiron opposite Uranus). But you have been very lucky indeed on the metaphysical level. It seems that you have already met your master in a past life and that there has been an ongoing karma between the two of you for a long time (natal Neptune conjunct Ketu, a very potent spiritual mix). Neptune is a connection to the greater reality and Ketu is the dissolution of material attachements.

In this context your natal Neptune is a significator of your spiritual master (Neptune aka "an enlightened mystical person"). Here Neptune is in tropical Scorpio, the sign of magicians (he had occult Siddhis). Plus Neptune is in the 9th house (this person is a religious guru). And Neptune is conjunct Ketu (you have known this guru in past lives and he has been showing you the way towards moksha: spiritual liberation).

Do you remember the exact date when you met him ? It would be very interesting to take a look at that influence (personal transits and first meeting chart). You told me it happened during Rahu dasha which means that he came into your life to bring a balance to this materialistic life chapter (Ketu opposition Rahu). Indeed every planet aspecting Rahu will manifest during Rahu dasha. Besides, do you have access to his natal chart ? (If you don´t mind sharing that sort of information of course).

I do agree that having the blessings of a spiritual master grants us a straightforward access to divination and religious initiation. However sometimes the master is not always manifested in the material plane as a person. In that case the master will be an invisible spiritual presence aligned with the planetary energies of the moment. As an example: in 2018 I truly felt a sort of initiation when Jupiter (aka "Invisible Guru") in Sagittarius was transiting my natal Sun. A kind of wise presence wispering to me the metaphysical keys of the cosmos and giving me many telepathic downloads of information. Of course sometimes such a lucky transit will be powerful enough to manifest a physical person who will act as a mentor.
March 26, 2022 at 22:24
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Psyle
Namaste and pranams to you!! Thank you for your very kind words,but I´m just an insignificant beggar but my spiritual mentor!??! My God what a great soul!!!
Materially I can´t say I´ve been very successful in life but there´s no one more fortunate than me, I had his wonderful association for 19 years and it changed my life completely!

There´s no one I´ve met in my 55 years anywhere I´ve been who was more God intoxicated than he was ,when he spoke about spiritual principles and divine subjects it was raining nectar from his mouth. When he gave lectures at the U.N and at Berkeley people would want to be near him and ask him questions about God and how to live a spiritual life etc..
But he was kind,compassionate, magnanimous, well educated with a Masters in Physics but had other worldly knowledge and deep mystic abilities, there was no one,and I mean no one,who came close to his predictive knowledge which was one of his Siddha´s. He was a Monk from an early age,never married,no children, he lived in his Guru´s ashram from his teenage years and was a staunch devotee of Lord Ganesha.

Astrologically he was a Sagittarius Rising and the moon in Royal Leo,Magha Nakshatra. He was a sadhu and Maha yogi,but he was very approachable and light hearted and humorous to all except for the few people that tried to harm me,then he was like a Lion!! Woe to them!! He didn´t like injustice and anyone who was harming me or his other devotees, he was my guardian angel and protector and I can never ever repay him in a million births...

About the sad prediction, sometimes he would just say things by me telling him one placement, or if I said "this person is born on the 8th" or if he just momentarily looked at a chart.
Once I told him about a prospective partner and he asked what color clothes she was wearing when I first met her!!

So in this case he just picked up on the entire chart of my friend and told me what he thought which came out to be extremely accurate, he didn´t look at divisional charts and the hundreds of yoga that are possible etc..

That is why the blessings of the spiritual master and his sampradaya are one of the essentials to learning Jyotish because he teaches you what he has learned from his teacher,who has learned from His teacher goin back centuries in disciplic succession.

"The key to making consistently accurate predictions is devotion to God" is what he taught me and I stand by it. So you see,there is something else besides learning astrological theory and the hundreds of rules and yoga´s of astrology, it´s God´s grace only that makes a Great astrologer🙏🕉☀️🌻
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »