Obsession indicators in synastry chart? Pls help!

October 10, 2021 at 09:06 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) pisceanangel
Obsession indicators in synastry chart? Pls help!
So... I´ve been infatuated with one of my friends for a while now. We´re not SUPER close but run in the same circles so we´re always around each other. We went on a few dates in the past (he asked me out) but they never turned into anything so we decided to remain friends for now.

The thing is, I haven´t been able to stop thinking about him. The tension is so strong I feel nervous around him, like I can´t be myself. I think he feels the same way from his body language but we´ve never discussed our feelings. I´ve been in 3+ year relationships and never felt like this!

Our aspects (I´m on the left, he´s the right):

Mars conj. Venus (0 degree)
Pluto opp. Venus
Pluto square Mars
Moon trine Pluto
Mars opp. Pluto
Mars square Saturn

I have Mars opposite Pluto in my natal chart and he has Venus opposite Pluto. His Pluto is also in Scorpio 8H! He´s also known to be a player so sometimes I feel crazy for feeling the way I do. It almost feels unrequited on my end but short of directly asking him if he has feelings for me (and potentially ruining our friendship lol) I´ve just been reading into our synastry chart.

Anyways from these aspects, do you think the feelings of ´obsession´ (for lack of a better term) are mutual?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 13, 2021 at 21:20
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin'
I´ve read the Pluto person is often the more obsessed one but I think obsession goes both ways. Pluto is probably more controlled and controlling anyways.

Moon Pluto is intense... I experienced the conjunction both ways... Both times I got super obsessed... Well when someone´s Moon is conjunction my Pluto often it gets placed in my 8th house too. And of course Scorpio. Actually conjunct my Eros too! Really, holders of that Moon seem to be able to hypnotize me, and sneak into my dreams,too! Actually composite chart showed Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio as well 😱 Even composite Sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio!! Composite Sun conjunct my natal Pluto, too !!!! Extreme obsession !!! But seems I thrive on these. Be careful though. Pluto can be really *nasty*... you just don´t always notice in the beginning
October 13, 2021 at 00:34
(Pisces) fishscales
There are enough Pluto aspects there to explain the obsession.

You also have the Mars-Venus conjunction which will spark up some good old fashioned lust.

More important to look for some real compatibility aspects rather than be led around by the obsessions and lust though.

The Pluto aspects and the Mars-Venus can definitely lend some spice if there´s solid, positive compatibility elsewhere in the chart.
October 12, 2021 at 15:40
(Gemini) Edy » pisceanangel
With :160: :194: :155: I would have cautions...I think it can denote agressivity...
Love obsession is definitely :160: in aspect to :154:...double whammy...vulcano erruption, extremly passionate, difficult to deal with...
The charts are full of good and bad aspects, as well as the synastries...and accurate analysis can be done knowing the natal/synastry chart...
Every bad aspect can be overcome with enough conciousness...of course no one can state from a chart the level a certain planet is lived by its "owner"...
October 12, 2021 at 10:48
(Cancer) pisceanangel » Edy
Is it obsession on both sides? We have a double whammy with Mars and Pluto so I can sense that he feels it too.
October 12, 2021 at 10:47
(Cancer) pisceanangel » lnsabch
Thanks so much for this! Very helpful :´)

Yeah unfortunately I think he is obsessed with sex. His Pluto is also trine my Moon and my Pluto sextiles his Mercury. Our composite chart also doesn´t have any harsh Pluto aspects which is interesting.

I have his Mars in my 7th house and his Sun´s in my 5th. He has my NN and Chiron in his 7th but aside from that, I don´t fall into his ´relationship´ houses so that´s probably why it feels unrequited ugh lol
October 12, 2021 at 03:16
(Taurus) lnsabch
I´m not trying to be negative, but it doesn´t seem mutual to me unless his Pluto is aspecting (conjunct, trine, sextile, opposition) some of your planets like Venus or Sun.

That Mars conjunct Venus is the most hopeful aspect. I have seen where the pursuer´s Mars is conjunct the pursuee´s Venus, but I suppose it can work the other way around too.

Watch out for Mars square Saturn. Your actions, aggression, or lust (Mars) can conflict with his reserve, limitations, social structure, or responsibilities (Saturn). Maybe the fact that he is so wanted by others (has power = Pluto) makes you attracted (Mars). Or that he seems mysterious.

For what it´s worth I have Pluto in Scorpio in my 8th too. Pluto there definitely brings obsessions and by the other things you mention he definitely could get obsessed. Unfortunately, he might be obsessed with other things like sex and money. It all depends on the whole chart.
October 11, 2021 at 17:55
(Gemini) Edy
Pluto in hard aspect to Venus is definitely one...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »