(One of) First EU countries to enforce the Jab Passport
Lithuania.

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-n…

"
• You’re banned from supermarkets.
• Banned from non-essential stores.
• Banned from restaurants.

And a lot more.

In this article, I’ll describe the details of how the Covid Pass works in my country and how it affects my family. As a start, we’re banned from shopping centers, non-essential stores, and restaurants. My wife and I were both suspended from our jobs without pay.

There hasn’t been much reporting in English-language media about what has happened. So I thought a detailed first-hand account would be helpful

RESTRICTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT OPPORTUNITY PASS

A law was passed on August 16 authorizing increased restrictions against people who do not have a valid Opportunity Pass. The restrictions were phased in over several weeks after the passage of the law. All measures have been in full effect since September 13.

Some of the restrictions include:

You cannot visit any cafes or restaurants.

You cannot enter any non-essential stores.

You cannot enter any shopping center or large store.

You cannot receive beauty services (hair, nails, salons, etc.).

You cannot use repair services which last longer than 15 minutes.

You cannot enter public indoor spaces.

You cannot enter a fitness center, gym, or sauna.

You cannot attend outdoor events which have more than 500 people.

You cannot sit and read in libraries. You may only use the library to pick up and return books.

You cannot travel by train. [The government temporarily rescinded this restriction for now because it’s unworkable and causing chaos.]

You cannot enter banks or insurance agencies unless the purpose is to receive pensions or social benefits where the service lasts no more than 15 minutes.

Students cannot enter university without the Pass. [Because many students are not vaccinated, the government announced a grace period: until October, students may take free (i.e., government-paid) Covid tests to give them time to vaccinate. Starting in October, students must have the Opportunity Pass].

You cannot visit patients in medical facilities or senior care/residential homes. The only exception is for terminally ill patients and children under 14 years of age if the doctor gives advance permission.

Regarding medical care:

You may receive emergency care without the Opportunity Pass.

For scheduled inpatient medical care, you must have the Covid Pass or Covid certificates.

For outpatient services, the medical care must be conducted “in a safe environment” and will require testing “depending on the epidemiological situation”.

WHAT DO RESTRICTIONS MEAN IN PRACTICE?

There are many more rules, with lots of convoluted and sometimes conflicting provisions. And it’s even more confusing because bureaucrats revise the rules almost daily. Here’s how it currently works in practice if you don’t have the Opportunity Pass:

For shopping, you are only allowed to shop in small stores (<1500 m2) with street entrances and whose main activity is to sell food, veterinary goods, pharmaceuticals, glasses, and contact lenses, or farming supplies.

You may not enter stores that mainly sell any other products. You may not enter any shopping mall. You may not enter large stores, including supermarkets.

For eating and drinking, you cannot visit any restaurant, cafe, or bar. This includes all indoor and outdoor areas (the details are complicated; see separate section below).

For transportation, local city buses do not require the Opportunity Pass. But political leaders have indicated all forms of public transport might need the Pass to figure out how to make it workable on busy buses and trains."

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 21, 2021 at 18:27
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 21, 2021 at 06:22
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
In secret vaccine contracts with governments, Pfizer took hard line in push for profit, report says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/…
October 19, 2021 at 12:32
(Pisces) 11 » kq
India opens for vaccinated only. The country which gave to the world Yoga and Ayurveda.

:42: :42: :42:
October 18, 2021 at 10:30
(Pisces) fishscales » kq
"The country which gave to the world Yoga and Ayurveda."

Both no doubt work better than the vaccine too.

The problem: they require patience, persistence, effort and study.

People these days are more into passive, "set it and forget it" treatments.

Can´t be cutting into their Facebook and Tiktok time after all.
October 18, 2021 at 08:58
(Aries) kq
India opens for vaccinated only. The country which gave to the world Yoga and Ayurveda.
Heartbreaking, bitter and outright dumb.
Been there 5 times and I miss India very much.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/…
October 18, 2021 at 03:00
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"Everyone loves comparing this to polio vaccines that been around for decades but I don´t remember needing a booster for it ever in my life"

Shhh that´ll be the next BS yarn

"Cases of polio are spiking again, how great is it that the C-vid 2.0 killvax version 9 booster also cures polio. Come in today and we´ll give you a bucket of fried (looks like) chicken bits"
October 18, 2021 at 01:55
(Virgo) LotusStar » RohiniMoon
I saw that!

Shocking, yet not surprising.

If they are saying the jabs effectiveness wares out after 5-6 months, do people really think they´re just gonna let it go?

:13:

And what kind of vaccine stops being effective after a few months? Everyone loves comparing this to polio vaccines that been around for decades but I don´t remember needing a booster for it ever in my life. It´s barely seeming effective to begin with, considering all the breakthrough cases, and now you´ll need a booster every 6 months?

This is exactly why people have been opposing vaccine passports and mandates. Once something like this becomes mandatory and normalized to participate in society... Good luck.
October 18, 2021 at 01:44
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
https://www.bitchute.com/video/…

They´re planning to give 8 shots total. Canada vaxpass website showed 8 slots for the shot, once people took notice, they quickly took the site offline.
October 17, 2021 at 11:33
(Aries) nutelina » kq
I read this too. If people don´t wake up fast then they will suffer...
October 16, 2021 at 23:43
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
teen angst from the days of yore..... a different kind of dissatisfaction.
Login
(Log in)
October 16, 2021 at 23:24
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
"Who died and made them God?"

This brought to mind an obscure remembered song from the days of Headbanger´s Ball...

Not saying it´s good, just one of those songs you gave a pass to because it was kind of funny and ridiculous...

Gotta admire their moxie I guess...

https://youtu.be/LrJblLhqLx4
YouTube
YouTube
October 16, 2021 at 21:38
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » kq
"or starve to death"

Who died and made them God? As per the old adage...

Words can´t express my utter repulsion with the the wicked entities running amuck.
October 16, 2021 at 21:24
(Aries) kq
Now who beats this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political…

Get vaccinated whenever we SQL-patch your covid pass to red color, or starve to death.
October 15, 2021 at 11:02
(Pisces) fishscales » 11
Wow.

First the Jews, then the Japanese, now the "unvaccinated".

The abuse of other people´s freedoms in the name of keeping us "safe".

I´ll take my chances, thanks.

Idiots.
October 13, 2021 at 04:27
(Pisces) 11
https://www.mfa.gov.lv/en/article/…

“Everyone working in the public sector (both for central and local government authorities) are obliged to get a vaccine against COVID-19. A certificate must be obtained by 15 November. Vaccination requirements in the private sector will also be extended.”

:28: People are now being forced to vaccinate, otherwise can’t attend work. Most will comply.

And this in Australia

https://www.infowars.com/posts/…

They are building camps for unvaccinated :23:
October 12, 2021 at 14:06
(Aries) kq
It´s disgusting and depressing. Certainly not about health, but about control. It is sad that people do not realize it and imagine the government as a good parent caring about their safety. Many people defend it. They took the jab, their app shines green, can do anything, and in some countries the unvaccinated are already locked down and presented as dirty infectophiles. So far so good it looks, the state has taken care of us, and as a wanted side effect created a perfect division of society. Well, this usually ended up in wars.

"Health issues" are the best ways to implement full control dictatorship. Virus is far better and more useful enemy as "terrorist".

I can already see the concentration camps coming. Pakistan is starting to jail the unvaccinated. Well, uh, you can say, it´s Pakistan, but coming soon into your country.

On the way to the endgame we could also see linking of a bank account to covid pass. Then social credit score. Then concentration camps for the unvaccinated.

And something for the vaxed, green passed folks: Your choice was not right, you will be jabbed and coerced further, please read:

"""

Possible end game: vaccine ‘passports’ tied to spending allowances, thorough control

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

“For example, you might find that after a banking reset that you can only spend through using an app that actually feeds off this [database], your ID, your name, [and] your health status flag.”

“And, yes, certainly crossing an international border is the most obvious use for these vaccine passports, as they are called, but I’ve heard talk of them already that they could be necessary for you to get into public spaces, enclosed public spaces. I expect that if they wanted to, you would not be able to leave your house in the future without the appropriate privilege on your app.

“But even if that’s not [the] true [intent of the vaccine campaign], it doesn’t matter, the fact that it could be true means everyone [reading] this should fight like crazy to make sure that [vaccine passport] system never forms.”

"""

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’ - LifeSite
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/…
October 12, 2021 at 09:58
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
Wow.

Where I am currently living is RELATIVELY sane in comparison, all things considered. There were actually huge strikes in Belgrade last summer, partially in response to covid measures, but largely about the corrupt president. Right now there aren´t too many restrictions, other than needing to wear a mask indoors and on buses, but very loosely enforced from what I can tell. Plus things close around midnight I believe. But not too much more than that.

From what I have heard, apparently, there is a doctor in a neighboring country that will "give" you the jab but what he does is just pour it out and give you the certificate and say he "gave" it to you. It costs a few 100 but it could be a few 100 well spent IMO if it allows you to bypass this type of nonsense.

My friend thinks this could go on a decade, until 2030...I don´t doubt it.

Ugh.
October 9, 2021 at 16:27
(Aries) nutelina » Boyan
:61:
October 9, 2021 at 12:48
(Taurus) Boyan » nutelina
Not enough appreciation for science :8:
October 9, 2021 at 11:05
(Pisces) 11
Ofc our government chose to follow Lithuania example.
October 9, 2021 at 10:12
(Aries) nutelina » Boyan
You´d say they´d be allergic to anything like that.

Isn´t it time for another pussy size thread? :2:
October 9, 2021 at 07:54
(Taurus) Boyan » fishscales
Seems somewhere still does :1:
October 8, 2021 at 00:34
(Pisces) fishscales » Boyan
In Soviet Russia, mask wears you
Login
(Log in)
October 8, 2021 at 00:13
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nutelina
Lol. Mums the word, though. :14:
October 7, 2021 at 23:54
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
Good that LotusStar picked Latvia, not completely by chance I hope :61: :75:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »