Black moon lilith conjunct ascendant in 1st house

October 4, 2021 at 15:18 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Krystaljane9
Black moon lilith conjunct ascendant in 1st house
Hi does anyone have lilith conjunct the ascendant. I am interested to know how this plays out in the birth chart 😁

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 5, 2021 at 23:25
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Aren Levi
Add Chiron in-between these very emotional depravities and you open the assistance to learn from our fears. Learn from what is holding us back. Make attempt to confront the loss and see how to be better than that results. How do I receive Victory at my new course of maneuver. What the best way away from today knowing we can say we did our best today´s
October 5, 2021 at 21:24
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Aren Levi
👍🏻yes exactly
October 5, 2021 at 20:52
(Virgo) Aren Levi » UranianCapricorn
Lucifer is "bad boy", Lilith is "bad girl" ... i mean, why it was not so heavily debated earlier, since Lilith is so important in our charts, specially for women
October 5, 2021 at 20:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 11
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Right? Whats up with lilith at the moment? Ive seen 5-7 topics today related to this lol
October 5, 2021 at 20:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » AmberMoon
i like to touch capricorns or just heavy capricorn energy people - idk why

they seem so distant yet so in your face, at least to me
October 5, 2021 at 14:48
(Pisces) 11 » AmberMoon
“Well, just that I would never advertently touch a such embodiment of Pluto, flanked by Mars and Lilith in domic.”

:61: :61:

I think :157: 1st or :180: asc could look like someone that’s not allowed to be touched

I’m :174: 1st. Why are they asking for it? Looking so adorable? :45:
October 5, 2021 at 14:38
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Looking at you chart I think Lilith is too far away from the ASC to be considered conjunct it... but being placed in H1 I would imagine would make Lilith strong/prominent on its own. Lilith is also conjunct NN there, that´s interesting.

You should be quite Plutonian, Scorpionic with Sun and Mercury (also Vertex) in H8, as well as Moon conjunct Pluto(!)
October 5, 2021 at 14:18
"well, if they did not grab your ass while hugging, they do not know how to hug :4: yee, Northern people are too cold, also people from england i heard"

mm seems like a fortunate thing then, that we are coldish up here ha ha :22:
October 5, 2021 at 11:56
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Aren Levi
Well, just that I would never advertently touch a such embodiment of Pluto, flanked by Mars and Lilith in domic.

I would touch Cancerian H1 though 😁they´re obviously asking for it... (for the record: joke).
October 4, 2021 at 19:59
(Virgo) Aren Levi » AmberMoon
"trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy " explain this to me

i think my prophecy or destiny is not to be a toy of others if i do not wish to be :4:
October 4, 2021 at 19:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ways_of_Leavin'
i get you,

well, if they did not grab your ass while hugging, they do not know how to hug :4:

yee, Northern people are too cold, also people from england i heard
October 4, 2021 at 19:32
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » AmberMoon
I´m not sure... I feel this energy is mostly with me everywhere hmm... I wonder about asteroid Lilith conjunct Asc, maybe that´s why (I read all the Liliths have different meanings though - just I´m no Lilith expert)

Just some people come with very inappropriate comments at work... Even in front of everybody. I mean, some do not try to hide it at all. Which makes me really wonder if it is in fact Lilith - that she somehow makes one signalize that ´it´s OK´ ?? Some of it caught me totally by surprise. Like, it was definitely not something coming from me - or at least not intentionally. It happens not only at work though, but other public settings (MC?). It just seems some people get very vocal and feel they can say ´whatever´. And I think it´s not what most people experience, at least not from what I have noticed. (Well, I have heard about much stranger stuff, but at least it was more private or subtle). I get a feeling sometimes, that I´m ´on display´. In various ways. But people commenting me, and what I do, in public. Guess it´s something I as a 12th house Sun and Saturn feel uncomfortable about (exposure) hmm. (But that stuff would make a lot of people uncomfortable - more uncomfortable than me myself.)
October 4, 2021 at 19:21
Okayyy not small kiddo! Haha sorry I was unspecific. It happened even in high school. Like I would be with a group of friends, and some random person would just grab me to hug me. Maybe it´s normal where you live, but in Norway people are not so touchy-feely, at least not with strangers, so it was in fact something I perceived as unusual... (but maybe in Italy or something it could be quite common ? ...)

And I did not enjoy it actually. Because it made me feel um victimized or something. Like, I am someone who obviously needs support ?! (lol...) If it would not be on the street or something like that, in a more personal or private setting, ofc it´s different..
October 4, 2021 at 19:18
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Aren Levi
For an H1 like that to be a 😁 touch magnet, hm, are you trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy 😄
October 4, 2021 at 19:13
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Ways_of_Leavin'
This is an interesting transposition.

So, in your experience whatever happens on the Ascendant with Lilith, here at MC manifests as concentrated to your professional life, right.

And when you leave work, how do things change comparatively?
October 4, 2021 at 19:08
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ways_of_Leavin'
random strangers hugging kid :92: :4:

i think your Venus and Lilith both do create your experiences

ye, i remember only one time when somebody touched me in a supportive way ( excluding family ) :4:
October 4, 2021 at 18:41
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Etherealmind
Yes, I think you are right... it was what I was thinking also; inner tension translates into outer tension (just - it seems more so for Plutonians ?).

Asteroid Dejanira is conjunct my ASC as well. So, it could be the reason for victimization. Actually, asteroid Lilith + Dejanira + Venus + ASC are all conjunct ! That probably also affects my relatioms to people.

Guess when one learns to feel content everything will be alright.
October 4, 2021 at 18:32
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Ways_of_Leavin'
Oh really ? In my case I´ve never had big issues with people ! It´s more about learning to control both planets correctly cause it can create big energy blocages which can create lots of anger (mainly inner) and people can feel it even if you don´t want people to notice/feel it. It can create low vibes in the atmosphere.
October 4, 2021 at 18:28
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Etherealmind
:D I have that as well, Sun square Pluto. Square to Pluto in Scorpio H8. I swear - sometimes people act like volcanos near me !! But it has eased now with age. I have noticed, that it depends a lot on my mood and general ´state´. Also ofc general attitude. I have learned not to take shit from people. Guess it´s sth ppl notice :3:

Oh I´m life path 8 in numerology btw🤪
October 4, 2021 at 18:24
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Ways_of_Leavin'
even Sun hard Pluto - people can dislike you for no reason, even take out their bad stuff on you.

Okay I think I won the lottery HAHAHA :160: :194: :151: here.

For my part, it´s more about not managing to control these 2 planets sometimes and as my ASC is also involved in the square it creates very paradoxical feelings regarding my public image but I´m working on it and I improve myself through years I can see and feel it :62: :62: :27: :27:
October 4, 2021 at 18:23
Oh, I also have often these people who are very "touchy" with me... Always thought it had sth to do with my Venus cnj ASC square Mars. Maybe it´s really because of Lilith 🤔

Though sometimes I remember as a kid, some people would just hug me. I mean random strangers. I think they noticed that I was unhappy, and wanted to show me support ? Lost-looking Pisces Asc ? Idk... But, mostly it´s in this um non-supportive way which I guess you are referring to :4:
October 4, 2021 at 18:23
(Virgo) Etherealmind » 11
Must have some additions aspects, that make you also skeptical, fact checker.

Hahaha indeed :2: :4:
October 4, 2021 at 18:19
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Oh, not the Ascendant, but I do have her conjunct my MC..! And asteroid Lilith (1181) is right on my ASC😮

I´m not really sure how she manifests in my life... I read recent posts (here and other forum) that often, when she is conjunct your MC the native seem to provoke strong reactions in others, and often people might respond negatively. I could agree with this; I often feel as though my mere presence simply annoys a lot of people (though also some people instantly like me a lot). Not to sound like I´m bragging or something but many people seem mesmerized by me or something. Maybe it´s also Sun Aqua/Pisces ASC though, making me a bit of a weirdo idk. Also Pluto H8 Scorpio I heard could cause this. Or even Sun hard Pluto - people can dislike you for no reason, even take out their bad stuff on you.

I also read about sexualization. That´s also true for me I suppose. I guess I don´t mind it either tbh - which might be something more unusual. Even in the workplace I often receive very, um, strange comments. Maybe it´s because I have Lilith conjunct MC.

Well, it´s an interesting topic! I need to pay more attention to Lilith. Following this thread...
October 4, 2021 at 18:17
(Pisces) 11 » Etherealmind
So you have double effect. :92: :92:
Must have some additions aspects, that make you also skeptical, fact checker.
October 4, 2021 at 18:14
(Virgo) Etherealmind » 11
I think similarity could be daring nature. Provoking with your being and presence

Hmmm in that case you´re talking about my Leo Venus lol :37: :37:

More seriously I always get confused with this placement lol cause it´s also conjunct my Pluto :191: ASC and as it can have similarities with :163: it´s hard to differentiate them on a same angle. For me :163: is more about soul´s will and :160: is about magnetism.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »