Can my map explain why I´m so lonely in love and unemployed?

October 4, 2021 at 00:14 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) ellllisa
Can my map explain why I´m so lonely in love and unemployed?
I´m having two difficulties, the first in love, I don´t get on with anyone. and the second most current I´m not working. I believe it can be related to social and communication skills. does the map show where the problem is and how I could try to solve it?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2021 at 15:41
(Capricorn) ellllisa » Emanuel
i am currently trying to find out yet i asked an expert but i am currently admitting rising libra
October 7, 2021 at 15:34
(Capricorn) Emanuel
You are a Libra Rising or Scorpion Rising though?
October 4, 2021 at 17:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Ohh darling :80:

i remember time when i was even afraid of looking into peoples eyes because i was affraid they would see how fcuked up i am inside, then i found out everybody is in some way hurt inside and that somehow helped,

also i was afraid that people would constantly criticize me cause i was or still am a lot different in many ways, when i embrace that, people started to like my differences or i think so :4:

if you are not getting any love - try to give out some

i dare to say it is your chiron in aries 7th house ( sidereal )- try to study it, many videos on youtube :3:
October 4, 2021 at 10:49
(Capricorn) ellllisa » lnsabch
thank you very much :17: :74: :68:
October 4, 2021 at 01:21
(Taurus) lnsabch
This is a very complex psychological/sociological topic, so looking at your chart might not give the solutions. Some things that stand out to me:

-Your chart is "good", there don´t seem to be major struggles going on there. It might mean you got complacent (although with Mars and Sun in Capricorn, that is dubious)?

-Neptune in the 2nd people generally don´t "seek money" too urgently. If it comes, it comes, and if not, it doesn´t. You might have a propensity to give money away too freely, or to let others get by without paying.

-Your Moon and Pluto are conjunct your Ascendant. You might come off as intense, emotional, or intensely emotional. Power struggles, jealousy, and deep insecurities might be shown on your face or in your demeanor.

-You have Libra rising, you probably could be charming, cooperative, and easy to get along with if you wanted to! Just watch out for being over-emotional at work (Cancer Midheaven with its ruler in the 12th). Watch out for sharp words (Mars in 3rd).

-Chiron is in the 7th, that is tough. It might be a cause of some issues, but unfortunately I don´t understand Chiron in Taurus enough to advise you on this. Perhaps you have issues feeling secure about your sensuality, weight/body image, values, or possessions?

Also check out transits to your chart. For example there is a new Moon on October 16th at 13 Libra, which is also conjunct transiting Mars. This falls pretty close to your Moon/Pluto. You might also have Saturn and Pluto in your 4th, that is really tough. I know another Libra rising going through family and work issues because of it (Capricorn 4th house). Uranus is also in your 7th house, this too can be problematic for relationships. A lot of difficult transits bring issues that aren´t your fault...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »