Lilith and her controversial manifestations

October 3, 2021 at 04:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Lilith and her controversial manifestations
I´m observing some very accurate manifestations from the keywords for Lilith contacting this woman´s chart I´ve been discecting. The power of belief and interjection I´m placing in these keywords of being of help for her is a significant source for her to grow and wisen. Now with me discecting and analyzing everything I can find on Lilith is got me so intrigued by her capabilities as both extremities that involves her truest nature. All the dark negative meanings behind Lilith force us to confront those issues immediately if we wish to learn from her.

Now where it gets interesting is I´m connected to this woman on a very deep spiritual level where I feel like I could be a hinder on her achieving the glorious Victory on her own. But then realized IAM also becoming apart of the lesson she is to gain by the fact of exposing the deep hidden meanings of Lilith. So is Lilith working through me to teach her and me both or am I Lilith manifesting for myself and her

Lies deceitful action betrayal and fear of rejection. This woman I´m observing is going through a custody battle against her ex that has her brother and immediate family lying and assisting this man in their scandal against this woman. Finding more horrific truths as the days go on.

Self worth truth to power loss of identity how does one look at their own life and decide where to admit they are not the person they wanna be and how to change.

Scandal through many outlandish claims thats so unacceptable and so down right audacious that these manifest from within our own unspoken stories from our past. Those things nobody would believe it even if we explain the scenario.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
December 10, 2021 at 01:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I also have Lilith in Gemini, and for me was hell, there was this guy trying to read me in any sense possible like a real stalker it was so horrible and he thought he was always right when it actually was always the opposite of like everything that was going on
I didn´t read everything you wrote but I definitely get this not good vibes from you about her, it is almost sick the amount of words you re writing about her
I hope you found peace and love and attention cause obviously you re not getting enough from her
October 8, 2021 at 09:07
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Turbo TJ
Making The heartbreaking fresh new discovery that´s exposing the absolutes to the truths we hold on close to and then manifesting our true truths into true reality.

The brutal unraveling of things hidden like the scandals

Truths need to be told for their reassurance and there will come situations that arise just to keep reassuring these truths. Facts don´t care about our feelings and the cold hard truth may be hard to hear handle and accept as evident relevance in the prevalent truth but apparently this brutally harsh scolding honesty is enough evidence that we come into the acceptance of it´s dominance within the truths that we hold on to. Processing the exactatude of these cold hard facts and their prevalence in our perversion of the truth gives us the provisions of the factual evidence that is fully enveloped in the establishment of our brain processing these truths.

Maybe by placing the fear of lies becoming more believable then truth can alter our connection of the power we use to analyze our truths. Developing the fear that gives power to something that can be fictitiously proven as truth even if it´s a lie unfavorably construed our acceptance of these truths. Within a scandal we must constantly construct a barrier up against all others ability to use the influential quality of propaganda and the probability to manipulate their gullibility to obstruct others version of the truths that objurgate our reputation. We do demand to make all rebuttable facts preside under an investigative scrutiny. And at last our attempt to object these allegories prove to be a validated attempt to claim our defense against all those distasteful events that could of horrifically lead to our demise. The venerated regeneration of those betrayed efforts of our opposers never surmised the decent of our admiration and with the administration of this virility that gave way to the deflation of hostility and the surreality of the potential fertility of truth gives us factual proof that perfect variations of the acceptable truth must always lead back to a perfectly acceptable truth. Truth is always gonna be acceptable as truth due to the proof that is provided to prove this truth to be true. A truly true unduly due version of the absolute truth is proven with nothing but pure physical evident evidence that is prevalent in providing the perfect variation of this prevalent truth that it´s appearance in any situations that demands it´s clearance will clarify with nothing but purely perfect clarification that displays the only one ultimate unalterable version of truth prevails and nothing else can curtail in giving it proof as a fail. Failing to leave any room to the existence of any way possible to object and oppose this truth as true. Truth can only be accepted as the one and only absolute truth when it is proven to be truth every time you search for it´s truth.
October 8, 2021 at 07:50
The search for identity. This could be coming out of the loss of her kid in court battle now involved in the life she was forced to live as a child who had to grow up with no mother´s love nor attention. As a child she wanted one but didn´t the chance to get none. Now she wants to stop feeling the ache her mom should of had compared to the feelings her mom never showed. She is falling pray to a scandal that´s making her appear just as bad as a horrible unfit mother who is being claimed of the shit her mother did to her as a child.

She is loosing her identity of who she was into who she thought he mother was toward her. She is forced to place an emotional connection to the worst side of her mother with her relating to how she was hoping her mom would of been feeling. Understanding the feeling of how you wanted someone else to feel emote or react to the same thing done to them that is being displayed to you in return is assurance. What the child feels from the mother gives them an identity for the mother but then that deeper darker side to the emotional connection is how we wish that person would feel if it were done to them. Our vindictive side giving us a force to recognize. This perceived identity loss of how we wanted them to feel and the development of it´s presence into our own life is making us feel what they would of felt like. We get the feeling of karma displaying it´s presence. We wished that emotional trama on someone for us to witness it´s force of destruction on the emotions that was most involved with that display of a dysfunctional attachment. Development of our behavior through our adolescent participation in a drastic event in life rewards us with a sense of our self identity that we can personify this individual who can withstand all off life´s challenges all alone because we were forced to make these affirmations when we literally had no where to turn for help. Was forced to grow up.
October 8, 2021 at 04:34
(Leo) Anni23 » UranianCapricorn
I have this exact placement too!
But I do not suffer from moat of the issues that you mentioned.. (head injuries etc.)

My routine can be ok actually. It depends what I´m doing..
I have known a lot of people without this placement to have worse routines

I think that the last thing you described sounded more like having lilith in the 7th house
October 8, 2021 at 02:28
Truth to power yes all around power and our fear of loosing it in any way possible. So we hold onto any last grasp of display of power we can display. Even when it goes nowhere productive and in all actuality is hindering our rise out of the negative position we are stuck in. Fear of placing power in someone else being in control of what we used to cherish and the other never even admired. Loosing power to someone we don´t feel like is no where worth the power they are gaining over our life. She has a Gemini son that she is looking like she may be loosing custody to. At least to say she is loosing full custody over him and having to submit to loosing power. This and also not loosing power but undeservedidly loosing a battle to someone who created the scandal to try and make the woman loose all rights to the child. Lot more making since with the truth to power. And the absolution of us loosing this ranking of power we held onto so dearly and actually pridefully held high our head because we were the ones in power to command all the demands that were in stance within the identified patriarchal order amongst the relationships in her environment that required all others to feel obliged to succumb to her demand.
October 8, 2021 at 02:20
I can assume this shadow nature to your subconscious is def more inflicted by a narcissistic mother aspect because we can see the worst of the mother being narcissistic. But with Chiron on the other side should show us how to accept help from another who´s wounded by the same inflicted wound. narcissistic Lilith is being taught by a wounded mother needing connection to someone new and in which is helpful to her understand her position in the patriarchy. If this is something that is causing strife then how do others help get out of that pattern of the deep uprooted emotional struggle always coming over to beat the real needs to grow. I can see how the Lilith return in Gemini shows up to expose the darker shadow of the thoughts that lay down dormant awaiting resurfacing. Those thoughts we had long time ago about who we thought we were might be manifesting for us to actualize the outcome of that situation of our thoughts coming to life. Yes I can get on board with this cause this woman was abandoned by her mother while she was younger due to the mothers drug addiction. Creating these thoughts inside herself that the mother would have to witness this on such a personal level to hurt herself more than the situation that didn´t hurt her mother. No of course She did not abandon her son like she herself was abandoned yet he was striped from her in such a horendous scandal that she feels the pain her mother never felt. What she wanted her mother to feel for her when she was younger is being expressed from the emotional investment she herself is expressing through living amongst all the lies and scandal. Now with all the absurd insinuations casting allegations with mochery and the hypocrisy included in the dichotomy rising against her is starting to get her to the point of surrender. Shes giving up all concern perspective and display of giving any effort to detour her current path of self destruction. Hopefully the inherent real maternal and instinctual nature to provide for her son is the only way she can reclaim her fame as a self made woman who has literally just physically went against all odds and arose a saviour who ultimately saved herself. If she herself feels like saving her status as a well fit parent for a son who was forced into the same exact equivalent life and environment she was forced to live then maybe she can learn how to help that old self as her childhood abandonment issues from her mother heals by never allowing her son to feel the extent of abandonment and loosing the sense of security. Primal fear of rejection coming out from a tine where she´s forced to accept rejection by learning she´s being rejected every last attempt to make a notifiable difference in her reputation in the court case and her blindly perspective identity.
October 8, 2021 at 00:53
I can get on board with the fear of the patriarchy itself. Say the deep rooted fear of loosing our position amongst the ranks. See she is super extremely high ranking in her circle of "boy toys" that she keeps around her daily. Yet she knows she gets no where positive nor of assistance in anything productive with or curtailing evidence for her involvement in her court custody battle. Most assuredly none of these boy toys or their reflective position in her life aid with the reputation for those illicit soliciting claims claiming she´s prostituting herself and her son out for drugs.

Her fear of the archetype of the patriarchy has just forcedly striped her from her position of a legitimate hierarchical maternal identity. Her status as the patriarchy in her own life who is in charge of her future direction and selection of it´s objectives. Being striped of the highest standing position of a Identity that was living with morals and standards and the pure pride and enjoyment of who she was in life. Now with her primal fear of rejection being ushered into her real life realizations and manifestations this rejection that gives rise in awareness to admittedly announce her stance of losing her position as the one who had the main decision to come to a conclusion on. She is no longer the main voice spoken to make any well heard and respected declaration of her intentions to be in accord with how her life entrails. Someone outside of her own decisions is in the position to make the final call and make this final call become the one that she must respect and accept as the outlying occurance that is to take effect. Fear of the position of the patriarchy and the powerful level of respect that this position holds is one where we feel like we are the only one worthy of this power it holds over us.
October 7, 2021 at 21:20
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
Gemini you can play simultaneous roles. Being the best or the worst. Time to face that too. Accepted to stop seeing it projected outside in situations like this.

???? Saying it´s time for me stop????

I have Lilith transiting my Chiron giving me the ability to reach others through spiritual healing and potentially opening up their doors of perception onto a brand new yet particular lesson. My natal chart has Lilith in exact opposition to Venus and both making square to Neptune. I´ve always had that feeling like I could reach others through inspirational romanticism and even giving encouragement to the emotionally damaged battered bruised and unsure of possible connections. I try to use my understanding of suffering with the agony of despair that the emotional investments we allow ourselves to invest in ultimately end in our souls yearning for an expression. And since we now have an expression for our emotions maybe we can relate to another who is under the same emotional discomfort. I try to reach their attention by bringing out some emotional recollection they felt that truly broke them down from an emotional investment.
October 7, 2021 at 19:01
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms -

It´s hard to get most people to give in to the potential of having outside spiritual forces. The ability it takes to grasp the acceptance of unseen forces giving assistance. since this woman can´t get the help from anyone visible then she denies any possible chance of spiritual forces that has her side.
October 7, 2021 at 18:49
(Taurus) Silvi » Turbo TJ
Yes , unfortunately something needs to triggers you enough to say enough.
Im creating a playlist for the hard lessons Lol. :13:
I really wish that this woman can make it. :78:

- For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms -

( sorry If I delay to reply , im having troubles to concentrate these days )
October 7, 2021 at 16:18
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
I´m definitely involved with the work that´s required to search for something that gives it reasoning and a meaning. If there is a significant role I can play in projecting my impressionable outward nature on her life. I will. I search for meaning and give it a reasoning for me to create an outstanding effect on her mind. With my mindful awareness and declarence of my ability to be a persuasion in her life.

Even if I´m only reaching her through teaching her the lesson that understanding without one variable variation to the absolutes of her life that without the process of change everything is always gonna be the same.
October 7, 2021 at 15:58
Lilith is the energy that is enveloped in the factual evidence that there is with certainty no known deniable existence of an absolute most furthest point reached. The only applicable way beyond this point is the refluent and continual transference that´s dramatized through our life teaching trama and true crimes. The climb back out.

Exhaustion
October 7, 2021 at 15:39
Making The heartbreaking fresh new discovery that´s exposing the absolutes to the truths we hold on close to and then manifesting our true truths into true reality.

The brutal unraveling of things hidden like the scandals
October 7, 2021 at 15:29
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Deciding on what takes precedence in our life will unravel our proclamation of our statement stating how we value our own self worth. And noticing if there is no known indifference from the accepted values others are placing upon us and our view of our own self worth. So looking at and noticing the difference of importance we place on on certain things in our life will unintentionally inform and influence others perspective of our value and self worth with how we place value in certain areas of our life. So the lesson to take here is choosing what should take precedence in our life. What deserves presedence demands presedence and ultimately eventfully attests presedence that its to become the only thing we value in life with the main affluence that´s coming from what takes presedence in our life. If the world makes their perception of our identity from allowing the people places and things to allow us to define us as who we are then should you not find the people places and things that´s to take precedence in your life one of those thats valued of a higher standing than normalized society. If I surround myself with greatness then I myself must equally match equal greatness in order to deserve my status and standings amongst the other greatness. This requires that this greatness must become the one main source receiving presedence in my life that I´m placing my present impressive ability to accept the precedence of greatness. And project the greatness with persistent persistence in accordance with my equally great influence I´m leaving on society thats descriptive of my self worth and the value of greatness I generate in my life.
October 7, 2021 at 11:40
(Taurus) Silvi » Turbo TJ
When we overreact we are just exposing our wounds... She can take care of their damaged child , as you can see in that movie JLO is protecting her daughter... She realized that if she doesn´t stand for herself could lose her. So something triggered her.
In Gemini you can play simultaneous roles. Being the best or the worst. Time to face that too. Accepted to stop seeing it projected outside in situations like this.
October 7, 2021 at 11:33
(Taurus) Silvi » nikkia
That´s right. Is the time for healing for those Lilith in Gemini. There is something that must come out with eclipses. As archetype of Lilith we can see her acting on different roles through life. But the victim one is the most damaging for herself. Cause is not his nature. She was in a stage of anger and shadows to really emerge empowered. And nobody wants to support her. This was a personal fight. So every Lilith in the role of victim has the potential to become the one who break the rules in some way.

TJ could play the role of support as the male characters in that movie. The friend go gives her advices , the colleague that acts a father for their presence , or the coach who is feeding his mind in a correct way to handle this moment.
October 7, 2021 at 03:47
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Learning to let go truly releasing and fully letting go of what´s become counter productive unruly and unintentionally destructive to our immediate repairable declarable reputation and self applications of who we have become. The rise of transcendence and it´s essence to blossom us into our made anew transfiguring and well earned ascendance. Learning the true act of starting over. Starting completely fresh and relieved that we get to start over after we reorganize and reprioritize what gains significance and importance with our new direction in life. The praised rise of transcendence and it´s glory and announcements of this magnificent status gives us a sense of accomplishment and the contentment that we made a relatable identity we can identify with when we relate to the world. Relating with others as a survivor who survived the most drastic event of our life all on our own with nobody by our side that can objectify our pride
October 7, 2021 at 01:42
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
She just gotta understand and demand he most well earned up most fullest respect. She´s gotta prove to that one specific person that they are worth the work and effort and with the pure raw gutteral and abrasive attempts to provide the proof and assurance of this outcome being a long standing secure insurance. Now to standardize the new and true you that can become normalized amongst society. And with all the notoriety we shall beckon the reckoning day that´s rose upon us. Now we get to gloat aloud and protectively make the claims that can honorably place inflame all that comes with the old reputation that defined us. Looking back realizing that with all the known shame and blame our irreputable past contains we finally got our documentation to provide all our accomplishments and the implications of the denounciation of our past reputation as a lesser known important significant identity.

Stand true to this statement and place that importance on any interpersonal involvement you involve yourself with.

Your own personal self evaluation of what your self worth is is what determines who has importance in your life. Which ultimately could detour you off your real position in life. Abstractly this should implore you to make an affordability and accessibility statement. And that should denounce your vanity with infamy that you have a critical who´s worthy announcement. Unconditionally and whole heartedly decide who has the unobstructed all inclusive honorable accessibility into your all your everything that is your life. Determine who has access and the affordability as an influential confluence inside the congruence that´s entailed with transcendence.
October 7, 2021 at 01:18
Fight for survival. Constantly enduring problems in life where we truly wanna announce our surrender and come to commit suicide to just leave the life so hard and trivial. If we are constantly forced to face the realistic contents of our shame and all the despicable allegories we subconsciously loosen our strategic mind and then are forced to find something in life where we decide we wanna survive. If we can afford to admit that when we at last lost our principals ethical standards of morality and acceptable morals we have to accept the possibility of defection and use this defective quality to assuredly understand we did in fact take away a wiser perspective. And now the collective abilities we selected to embrace and utilize these new found abilities have come to the surface resurfacing at a time when there was no other way to win the battle. We had to accept and challenge all the monstrosities hidden within the shame and all those unclaimed stains of disdain hindered the spreading of the memorandum. And thats the irreputable undisputable irrefutable fusion of our instantaneous glorification.

With the capacity to reach and display situations that involves showing our raw outlandish visceral expulsion denounces these despicable allegations and our innoculation to use that succulent ability to copulate our decent toward and down through the shame gives us satisfaction and pride. When we embrace the embarrassment and suffering that sanctifies the exposure of our battle wounds we use our willingness to embrace the exposure and use it as our loud insurgence into the hearts and minds of others as a survivor proceeding towards the allegiance of our will power and confidence to make our continuance to survive. Then we come out the battle with our head held high and chest stuck out proud knowing we are aloud to make the announcement that we did not accept defeat. We defeated the attempts to scandalize our reputation by the ones who cheated and we left the battle even higher ranking in our self made self worth. With our pure glorified self worth and the identity we identified with as we unearthed the best collected self worth we deserve.
October 7, 2021 at 00:52
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Facing our vulnerabilities. Confronted by those of our opposers who force us to unleash our inherent ability to overcome our weak fragile destitute self. Decidedly we want to turn from and deflect those interactions but when the world and our immediate interaction with life forces us to acknowledge and accept these issues we must dig deep and unleash that raw and utmost primal viscosity with such viscous viscitude that we at last discover our most dominant and now readily prominent quality. That of survival. Pure Viscous and proclicious survival that´s overcoming and defeating life´s attempts to destroy us.

Our own Visceral truths expulge those misconceptions that´s our belief in ourselves. Instances dramatically occur that announce that these intense drastic yet profound situations in our life are directed toward the manifestation of who we truly are. The warrior who stood against all odds that are stacked against us and invest in our confidence and assurance in our self to climb out of admitting surrender. With this we give rise to the claim of gaining detection recognition and affirmation that the redirection and direct application of our absolutes that we reach the self made self proclaimed resurrection into our new profound proclamation that we faced the struggle and come out stronger and prouder than accepting defeat. Glorified and full of pride we survive the most drastic intense reverberating primal fear we held onto. Beating fear and overcoming our weakness.
October 6, 2021 at 23:44
She´s was not coming into the acceptance that she actually has to show some type of dedicated and surreal real live instinctual effort to gain the reward of victory. This is something very serious and magnanimous in her idea of her true worth that she literally has to give up everything else she is drawn to interested with attracted towards and completely content with it´s importance of her attention, that she virtually has to kill her identity and self introspection to prove to herself that this custody battle and the chance to prove to her family her ex and her entire outshined personality that she is the bomb dot com. She becomes the woman who beat the outcome of how everyone thought she was a lier when a child and making false allegations against her mother and use her own current battle to get that Victory and be prideful of the claim´s she is receiving. Accumulating within her claims and appreciations of her self identity. So I guess it had to be controversial to make a very proclaimed statement. It states the fact that yes I am here right in front of your very eyes. And yet evidently you are not taking the correct attempts at learning from the teaching hand right in front of your very own eyes. If we continue to deny and oppose any intended lessons meant for us to grasp and consume then obviously this same particular lesson must become destined to manifest in such a controversial and blatant corruption that the absolution of a desired variable in the solution must come in conjunction with our world pairing abilities with our relationships and our interactions with society at large. We beat the defeat that was placed upon us and those who scamed out the plans to destroy our reputation fell to the challenge. Lilith unyields our deep rooted ability to carry on and gain our regeneration through our veneration and insulation of the transcended thats making the ammended fame of a descendant who with the inherent primal intensity to continue on living infinitely rising to the occasion is taking the obligations from the situation and reaching ascension.
October 6, 2021 at 23:30
Chiron is teaching how to transcend restriction reach independence and rise to Liberty.
October 6, 2021 at 23:23
Learning how to come to terms with accepting things as they are

Acceptance is the highest class of ascensions we can earn. Win loose or draw we have to accept its outcome and move on. Accepting the past present and future outcome of my current directive in life. Accepting separation isolation annihilation denunciation reclassification renounciation reclarification and finally re declaration of our choices. We have to stand tall proud and assertive of making this announcement.
October 6, 2021 at 22:43
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
I just watched this trailer to the movie and yes I can definitely gain insight from this.

How we may continue to run and hide from our fear but it´s always one step behind coming out as soon as we reach a state of comfortability. The saying the cops can´t help you and no one can help you actually forces us to learn how to stop relying on an outside source for the state of effecting our sense of security. We need to find that sense of security within ourselves. I can appreciate this lesson because she is forced to face this custody battle all on her own while her ex gets her entire family assistanting him in trying to manage how her identity and personification comes out after the scandal. Shes literally forced to do this on her own if she truly wants to win that custody battle clear her name and reputation and then reunites with her Gemini son.
October 6, 2021 at 22:20
Projection. The outer projection of our collective interpersonal interjections of our true personification and the declarations it projects towards casting our real life perspective of everyone on our identity.

She´s keeping hold of the part of her life where she gains access to demand manipulate commadere and control her solo and total influence in men´s lives.

Lilith uses her ability to manipulate through one line of dialogue, one casual intonation. One incantation and inclination to make situations involving her and her appearance take dominance. The precedence of her identity taking effect and it´s projected onto the scenario through her projecting the wrong state of her identity. The intersection of her projecting these conceptions of who she believes she is in her mind as the gangster and it´s nature of the harm coming out of these situations is gonna manifest in ways to detect the faulty projections and make corrections to it´s underlying effect. The toxic and corrosive effect this situation entails could only make things worse than ever before. But the satisfactory authenticity and visceral intensity she invokes from herself and the world is the primary response she´s concerned with right now.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »