A friend´s new relationship

October 2, 2021 at 23:37 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Bingo23
A friend´s new relationship
Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I´m happy to have found this community! I have been studying astrology here and there for a few years.

One of my good friends has found herself in a relationship that has moved very quickly, and I am honestly concerned that she may get hurt. This relationship began as a rebound from another relationship on his part, and they are very much "in love" and talking about forever.

When I see the charts, it looks like they are set up for a disaster, but it may be because I know the situation and am worried about her. There are a lot of tough Uranus aspects, moon square moon, moon square chiron. Those in particular worry me. Do you see enough positive aspects that might help balance this a bit for them? Or is my concern legitimate? I am staying out of it of course, but I want to know how best to support her. Thanks for looking!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 6, 2021 at 04:29
(Taurus) annee13x » Bingo23
anyway, its kinda messy.. 😬
October 6, 2021 at 02:34
(Sagittarius) Bingo23 » annee13x
Thank you so much! Maybe there is hope. 🤣
October 5, 2021 at 15:18
I did some research and i found some interesting things. They have the moon in the 5th house in composite, that means they enjoy spending time together, they are romantic, they want to feel everything, and they are really valuing the moments together. Moon in libra ( composite ) marriage indicator , taurus rising ( composite ) - marriage indicator, i like this placement with the libra moon. The rising sign also means they can make money together and create a stable fundation. The libra mercury in the 7th ( composite ) means compromise. They know what to say to one another. Moon in libra gives comfort and there is emotional satisfaction and they probably find balance or they can find balance if the energy is used right. And they 100% enjoy going to trips, they feel really happy doing things with eachother :) For the moment this is all i found but i ll look at the aspects too
October 5, 2021 at 14:46
Im glad i can help !! When i first look at it, it looks messy but i ll do some research, cause i dont handle composite charts yet. I see a lot of scorpio energy, the aspects are kinda messy, i mean they really look messy, but lets not jump into conclusions that fast, i ll be back after some research :)
October 5, 2021 at 12:41
Thank you! I appreciate your help! Here is the composite.
Login
(Log in)
October 5, 2021 at 12:40
(Sagittarius) Bingo23 » 11
It is interesting, right? I hope it goes well.
October 5, 2021 at 07:19
I am still learning about the composite charts but i will try to look at it and search some info :) You can draw up a composite chart on this site too, look, i ll post a pic. First you click ,, horoscopes ‘’ and then you have it here :
Login
(Log in)
October 4, 2021 at 18:11
(Pisces) 11 » Bingo23
I’ve heard that blue and red should be at least in balance. Then you can analyze :61:

But miracles happen.. sometimes

Very interesting pairing. Both sun on asc , head strong individuals, egoistic nature . And they are fixed. Oppositions.
October 4, 2021 at 18:06
(Sagittarius) Bingo23
I am sharing their composite, drawn up from another site. Any ideas on this? Thank you so much!

Saturn conjunct the SN, and all the squares from Chiron and Saturn, as well as the squares to the nodes, and Pluto in the 7th. Ugh.
Login
(Log in)
October 4, 2021 at 17:13
That is good to hear! I wish I could figure out how to draw up a composite chart on this site, because it looks really rough. I would like input on it as well. Any ideas?
October 4, 2021 at 17:11
(Sagittarius) Bingo23 » 11
Possibly! He is the ♒, so it could be freeing him from the pain of his last break-up.
October 4, 2021 at 13:49
(Taurus) annee13x
Moon square moon could be hard or they just need to make efforts to keep it at peace, there are a lot of squares, not necessarily bad but if the energy is not used carefully, it could be hard for them. But the 4th moon, and 7th moon are very good placements in synastry, they feel like home with eachother and there is a deep understanding, the venus in 5th and 7th are also good placements. Your friend is always talking about ,, forever ‘’ because of this 7th venus 100% haha :) If the energy is used right they can grow together, mentally and spiritually :)
October 4, 2021 at 13:28
(Pisces) 11
Wow, how interesting - your description and then I scroll down and first thing I notice ofc is :199: on ASC. In this case :175: person is a liberator! I´ve read, potential of long term relationship (when looking at this aspect) is minimal. Also here the main function it seems, is to free the :181: person.
Could that be so?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »