Question for those who use Sideral.

September 25, 2021 at 19:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
Question for those who use Sideral.
Note: I do not come here to argue, I only ask for help to understand, what could be the causes of why I do not identify with certain positions.

Well, I think I have always ruled out Sidereal because I do not identify with the Sun in Leo, in general, I have a great trine of fire in Sidereal and, in Tropical of earth which, in my opinion, are energies that can be very differentiated easy.

So, I´m open to opening my mind to my Sidereal chart and wondering why I can´t identify with it?

Most of us have that essence that our sun gives us, most of the suns in Virgo have that "air" of shyness, that´s why I identify with the sun in Virgo and not in Leo.

The only thing that resonates with me in Sidereal is that I have a lot of fire and, in general, I am a person who gets angry easily, but I really do not know if it can be attributed to all the planets in fire, it would be the only thing.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 30, 2021 at 09:28
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Heßen Lutz
Venus dignity is favourable for matters that specific Venus of each person stands for

if you want to know what matters Venus wants - look for sign, house, aspects

if you wanna know if it is favourable - look at whole chart :3:
September 30, 2021 at 09:14
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » Aren Levi
So, for instance, the Venus dignity is favorable for matters pertaining the 5th and the 10th House?
September 30, 2021 at 08:47
Thank you for the insight 👍🏻
September 30, 2021 at 08:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Heßen Lutz
in sidereal

Venus is your spouse, it is also things you take pleasure from

so you can say it is outside world you want to experience but when you think about it - the things you want actually shows who you are

rest of planets in sidereal are specially you

those rules about exalted and debilitated planets are not really relevant in this day and age - those rules where made in ages where world had different rules and ways of success

it is subjective to every chart

but for example bad Saturn ( in aries ) or even bad Mars can help person with success in later parts of his life - when human learns to live with "worse" circumstances he/she usually learns how to work harder, more effective for what he lacks etc ...

when you want to know how you do in some part of your life, look for house that signifys it and then look at its lord and then look where that lord is and look at his dignity

always use whole sign system for sidereal
September 30, 2021 at 05:13
I use tropical but my curiosity on sidereal has been picked by this discussion.

When you say Venus is not us but who we look for does that apply to all other planets?

What about the signs and dignities? In Sidereal I would have dignified Mars and Venus, exalted Jupiter, Mercury Pluto mutual reception, fallen Sun and Moon and exiled Saturn.

Are the House significations the same?

Here is my Sidereal chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 29, 2021 at 17:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Catch-22
If I was raised in Hindustan I would be Sidereal all the way, we under-rate how much location affects and effects who and what we are! :22:
September 27, 2021 at 17:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
for me it is quite opposite :61:
September 27, 2021 at 12:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Aren Levi
We can´t live without ego. It´s just when ego takes over too much shit hit the fan.
September 26, 2021 at 11:13
(Virgo) Aren Levi » astreo
if you want to know how you are in romance look for 5th house and its ruler + which sign rules your 7th house

but yes, Venus in sidereal is not you
September 26, 2021 at 09:53
(Virgo) astreo » Aren Levi
I just saw a video of Nakshatra of my Venus and, it begins by saying that it cannot identify you with your Venus as in Tropical, because in Sidereal Venus it is not you, it is your wife and, you have to make the comparison with your wife, not with you .

That is why I do not identify with Venus in Cancer.

So I have to see my 5th house which falls in Aries instead of Venus, as you say.
September 26, 2021 at 09:24
i dont know if i understood this question BUT

there are many similiar stuff in tropical and sidereal chart

some would say the result of them is identical, but paths to get there is different and thats why i prefer vedic sidereal

for example

i got virgo Sun Mercury in trop

in sidereal it is my 6th house where is Moon, Jupiter and Saturn

in other words my "SOUL" in tropical is Virgo because i got many lessons connected to my health, fitness and detail from those 6th house placements in sidereal
it would be for a long discussions but for me - sideREAL shows reality why and how things are in my life
September 26, 2021 at 09:21
(Virgo) astreo » astreo
Then I can relate to my predominant fire energy in Sidereal, not from a conscious personality level like Tropical, if not, something more internal.
September 26, 2021 at 09:13
So if you use the ´´ planetary dignities ´´ to get there, do you see them in Vedic?
September 26, 2021 at 09:11
yes,

because tropical is said to be created by your parents and by surroundings you grow up in

your sidereal birth chart is what you are beyond what you think you are - but again both trop and sidereal is correct in my eyes
September 26, 2021 at 09:10
from what you describe

i see Sagg asc,

of course you got aries in Jupiter in young adult degrees so mix of sagg and aries

i actually got aries as my most dominant energy + scorp and let me tell you - i get happy or possitive one day, and the next i go and work hard again - no time for rest or enjoying stuff,

( Moon Jupiter and Saturn in aries, Mars 1st house )
September 26, 2021 at 09:08
Now everything has a lot of logic, that´s why most of us don´t pay attention to Sideral.

So it can be said that it is a chart with which we do not feel so easily identified because it operates on a more unconscious level?
September 26, 2021 at 09:03
I always feel identified with the energy of Aries, but with a kind of getting up every morning, being "optimistic and courageous", but I related it to my IC in Aries from my Tropical, not that I have an Aries personality, because I don´t have it, but I feel that my inner self does, it wants to be daring and risky, but now I don´t know if this in Sidereal can explain it or has nothing to do with it, having Jupiter in Aries in the 4th house.

I´ll go watch the Ascendant video on the channel you recommended.
September 26, 2021 at 09:00
thats the reason many people use their tropical more

because many people are operating mostly from their ego

i am not saying it is bad, ego is human thing and it can help for sure
September 26, 2021 at 08:59
Well, what you wrote in another post has to do with this.

´´Tropical is psychological self, - ego

Sidereal is higher self - reality ..........´´.
September 26, 2021 at 08:58
5th house is where, how and with whom as i described

Venus is what you want and enjoy

7th house is how you treat your loved ones and how you view partnerships
September 26, 2021 at 08:53
your asc in sidereal is Sagg

Jupiter is sagg

but ASC is not really influenced by his ruler

ASC is affected by its sign and planets in 1st house

and of course to some level even by aspects

in sidereal ASC is map of your entire chart

i recomend you read some books about vedic astrology or watch well respected vedic youtubers

for example https://www.youtube.com/user/…
September 26, 2021 at 08:50
Now I feel that I have to read my Sidereal again from this perspective :61:
September 26, 2021 at 08:47
Now that you say all this, I can identify with my Sidereal.

Now I see that he was not reading the Sideral well.
How interesting.
So how could my ascendete be defined?
If it is ruled by Aries?
September 26, 2021 at 08:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
you are in age when you have to combine D1 and D9 chart

study how to read D9 chart and its placement cause divisional charts cannot be read like birth chart
September 26, 2021 at 08:33
me for example

my 5th house is pisces ruled by Jupiter

my Jupiter is in aries 6th house

becuase it is in aries i look at Mars and his dignity will show sexual side of romance

because Jupiter is in 6th house it shows where and with whom i enter romance

for me i have love affairs in work enviroment a lot, or with women connected to my sport activities - thats where i find partners
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »