Chiron in family

September 20, 2021 at 17:46 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Chiron in family
I’ve heard that there are particular patterns that continue in family lineage.

Yesterday I made little analysis and noticed sad discovery. Everyone in my family have :164: aspecting (conjunct) each other’s angles or personal planets.

What effects this could have? Should this mean healing? I don’t feel so. Strong wounds seem more likely.
Anyone else also have similar experience and Chiron family theme?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 4, 2021 at 19:30
(Taurus) Felicity_hobbit
well my chart with chiron (wound) is in the 4th house with pluto (transformation) in 4th. With other aspects to moon and others (where my family affected me in other aspects of my life)

My brother aspects his (wound) chiron of my 12th house of (karma and rebirth.)

And my mothers chiron (wound) is in the 8th house of mine of (transformation) as well as my dads chiron is aspected in my 8th house ..

But I will add my chiron(wound) aspects my mothers 1st house (self image) sun.

kinda like a cause and effect, as she hurt me and she realizes it in herself, as ive communicated with her about her own wounds.

I won´t bore detail of their own Chiron but its a cycle of their own pain in aspects of their own lives and in conjunction affect me very strongly unfortunately haha..

And I will say if there is a wound there is transformation (im not saying that just cause that is in my chart) but with awareness, that can bring cognitive healing such as understanding and discernment of your own suffering and pain related to the family.

It´s up to you to heal. Just remember whatever that has happened to you was before you were born as in parents born before you and that in cause will affect to your life. :84:

:80: :17:
October 4, 2021 at 18:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My older brother and I both have chiron in the third house. The relationship between us is not going well... Don´t know about my other family members though

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »