If sidereal astrology is real than why do I relate so strongly to Venus/Libra?

September 19, 2021 at 08:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
If sidereal astrology is real than why do I relate so strongly to Venus/Libra?
And why am I not as emotional or touchy as a leo moon conjunct mars? Seriously. I am asking to see if this could be explained through the sidereal system

*also I do not feel like a fire domiant... I feel like a air domiant

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 26, 2021 at 13:22
(Leo) Anni23 » (dragonfly)
Also as I said I did not bother so much when I was younger, I suppose I was more serious and didn´t care to be unnecessarily judged for irrelevant criteria.
Now I understand that maybe my appearance can be part of my expression/and I don´t give a fck.
Also could be because I´ve developed a more put together sense of "style".
Though still a lot of days I don´t bother. (The jewellery I wear is dainty and not overly elaborate.)
I´m not awfully social for awhile now, so..

I´m thinking clothes could be part of more directly communicating myself recently. Maybe that was less of my approach before

I really agree, that if you have the choice why wouldn´t you buy something that isn´t relatively attractive and not mundane?
I think venus in gemini may add something of a picky-ness too actually
September 26, 2021 at 13:10
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Thank you for this answer, it gives me something actual to mull upon lol

I have just associated my feelings with what I thought were "virgo tendencies" for awhile now. Perhaps it could just be analogous characteristics however :25:
September 26, 2021 at 13:07
(Leo) Anni23 » astreo
I meant can you sense that Pisceans may possibly be Aquarians and Cancerians actually Geminis? :61:
September 26, 2021 at 11:59
(Leo) Anni23
This is a request to all answering this question (regardless of whether it applies to you) to be more respectful when engaging in this interesting discussion topic

Have a nice day
:1:
September 25, 2021 at 19:26
(Virgo) astreo » Anni23
You ask me if the signs of water can be of air? Please be clearer with your question.
September 25, 2021 at 18:16
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Maiar
wtf dude :61:

again and read hella carefully please

i aknowledge both tropical and sidereal

i know you never said tropical is based on the Sun ... I said that

because tropical gives huge power to Sun placement

sidereal gives power to Moon and asc

sidereal is more time-oriented thanks to divisional charts ....

tropical is shallow and basic - my opinion
September 25, 2021 at 17:52
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Aren Levi
It´s a waste of time. Usually people like him disappear from the forum as quickly as they appear.
September 25, 2021 at 17:51
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Maiar
I´m not going to block you. People who insult others should be blocked by the forum administrator.

I won´t comment on the rest, because frankly I don´t see any sense.
September 25, 2021 at 17:27
(Virgo) LotusStar
To your specific question,

I would say maybe it´s because Venus is your Atmakaraka (highest degree planet ie. "Soul planet") in it´s own sign of Taurus so very strong to make the Venus principles strong in your life.

And because your Moon/Mars in Leo falls into the 12 house is not outwardly expressed as much.

I never had a full vedic reading of my chart but when I started to dig deeper into it and put the pieces together not fixate on one sign or placement definition but look at it as the whole, I felt it explained very factual things about me and my life on a soul level. Plus, it takes into account the procession of the equinox which is why it is more accurate as to when you look at the stars in the constellation they actually are in the sector which correlates to the vedic chart. This is undeniable.
September 25, 2021 at 16:32
(Leo) Maiar » (dragonfly)
Hello, there user.

Your first paragraph is completely fine and appreciated, However..Your next one is not.

First of all, I was replying to someone who just replyed in a bad way to me, Now whether I take that personally or not is completely up to me since I´m the one who´s being directly replied to.

What you did is called "getting your nose into other´s people´s business" and that´s rude

You talk like I care about your opinion at all, Go ahead and block me because I don´t care really.

But.. Just a piece of advice before you do, Never judge a single comment, Read the whole thing and see where everyone is coming from, Don´t do it for me though because I don´t need your opinion, And what you´re lacking is easy for me to notice, Do it for yourself because maybe in the future, You would need to widen your point of view and notice the bigger picture.

Peace.
September 25, 2021 at 16:22
(Leo) Maiar » Aren Levi
Oh my, you shocked me with your internet philosophy of yours..Not

You get ideas from your own head and label them on me, I´ve never said Tropical was based on The Sun, I just explained to you that it´s based on the equinox, Which once again proves my point that you don´t comprehend what you read and you said that know these differences yet your answer contradicts that, You just babble non-sense.

But I have no problem with that you can babble nonsense and make yourself look as foolish as you possibly can because that ain´t changing facts lol.

If you have the same rising in both Sidereal and Tropical that doesn´t mean that Sidereal is accurate or right for that matter, It means you´re one of the people that have both risings in the same sign in both systems... how hard is that to see? For most people, they´re not in the same sign. Which means one of the systems is right and the other is wrong.

But then again, You can believe whatever you like, I´m not convincing anyone to accept anything, It doesn´t affect me in the slightest .
September 25, 2021 at 15:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » (dragonfly)
he is just a small angry manchild afraid to aknowledge his sidereal chart ...

Be gentle on him or you will hurt his fragile ego :4:
September 25, 2021 at 15:36
:61:

i know those differences between tropical and sidereal

but tropical was made by those people in medieval ages and it was age when believe was Sun is center of universe ...

you are trying to safe yourself by facts listed on wikipedia i knew years ago ..

i aknowledge both tropical and sidereal ... but i know sidereal is more REAL.

use this information how you want
September 25, 2021 at 14:45
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Maiar
"If you really believe in that crap then why on earth Indians are not avoiding death and bad situations, And aren´t they growing rich by the day and calling out futuristic events that are of great importance to help people or themeselves for that matter?"

Maybe because predicting what could possibly happen is not the same as influencing the future. There are things that are beyond our control.

But you´re right that practicing astrology creates room for misuse. On that I fully agree.

"Allow me to enlighten your tiny brain...
This just adds to prove you have a peanut butter sized brain."

Wow, my congratulations. You really do have the power to influence people and their opinions, and I am a perfect example of that. I have always been against blocking users, but reading your comments I am close to changing my mind.
September 25, 2021 at 13:51
(Leo) Maiar » Aren Levi
That´s what i said.. i said Indians recieved it and changed it. NOt made it.

"and if you want to follow astrology made by medieval inbreed astrologers that thought Sun is center of universe .... then go :61:"

It looks like you don´t know the difference between Sidereal and Tropical.

Allow me to enlighten your tiny brain:

Sidereal systems of astrology define the signs relative to the apparent backwards movement of fixed stars of about 1 degree every 72 years from the perspective of the Earth, tropical systems define 0 degrees of Aries to coincide with the vernal point or vernal equinox.

It´s based on the equinox of earth... You don´t know what the hell you´re talking about and yet you´re acting like a know it all bastard, Listen kid, If you´re offended by someone stating facts and proving you wrong then you got some serious issues you need to concider checking with your doctor not me.

"you can predict future thanks to astrology, specially vedic"

If you really believe in that crap then why on earth Indians are not avoiding death and bad situations, And aren´t they growing rich by the day and calling out futuristic events that are of great importance to help people or themeselves for that matter?

This just adds to prove you have a peanut butter sized brain.
September 25, 2021 at 13:11
(Libra) Veri935 » Catch-22
I don’t see anything “implied”, I see someone wanting to understand two sides of something. Actually quite libran lol

I feel like You are actually assuming a lot about this question and people who yes may or not be libran. There is no battle going on here. What just because you want to push sidereal onto people? Who seem to have a curiosity to learn about it anyways

I would recommend reading her comments in full again…
I don’t want your respect if it is not evenly bestowed onto people

I agree that I see no reason for these petty arguments to arise
September 25, 2021 at 13:03
well, again

do not hate smt you know shit about dude

you can predict future thanks to astrology, specially vedic

vedic astrology is not mainly made by indians but it originated from ancient Babylon .....

scammers are everywhere

and if you want to follow astrology (tropical) made by medieval inbreed astrologers that thought Sun is center of universe .... then go :61:
September 25, 2021 at 12:57
(Leo) Maiar » Aren Levi
You can follow whatever shit you like,But..

If something is more complicated that doesn´t mean it has more truth....

Besides, Relying on Nakshatras which the Indians came up with is not helping clarify things hrte at all, Indians have lots of knowledge yet lots of scammers , They recieved astrology and changed a lot of things in it, so pick your info carefully, Indians are the ones who started getting money for telling people about "futuristic events" which is all lies and playing with cuatomers little brains.
September 25, 2021 at 12:09
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Anni23
"I am very good at picking colours/matching, and I have mostly elegant style jewellery, the shapes even seeming libran, are not that I wear it frequently on a day to day basis...Also I am obsessed with all forms of human art- Architecture, interior design, landscape design, Pottery etc"

I could write the same about myself, with one exception, I´m not keen on jewellery. If I wear something, it has to be something sophisticated and subtle. But I generally wear jewellery rarely. And I´m only elegant when the situation calls for it, not every day.

But I also pay attention to the colours and design around me. Details matter. Generally speaking, if I use something every day, even a cup, I have to like it.
September 25, 2021 at 07:48
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Anni23
you are welcome,

reason you might not feel so fire dominant and fire influence is cause you got those fire planets in higher degrees which means they are mature and not young like your other planets

for example Jupiter on your asc has great degrees for it to function like young adult

and Saturn in air sign in "teenage" years gives you a lot of air too

Jupiter and Saturn have a lot of influence for you ( also they are the biggest planets )

this "age" of planets is sidereal thing, do not know if tropical has it too.
September 25, 2021 at 07:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Veri935
there are divisional cahrts, most of celebrities hit their D9 .....

just study sidereal ...........................

there are also things called nakshatras and each nakshatra has animal that basically also make you look some way .....

for example thats why some scorpio risings can look like leo risings because of vishakha nakshatra etc ....

it is astrology for big boys and girls, if you want to, you can try to learn it
September 25, 2021 at 07:34
:61: i have same asc in tropical and sidereal ... THAT means i do not have asc at all acording to you ?

you are mature - which means your D9 is kicking in .....

Do not hate smt you know shit about

sidereal has 3 nakshatras for each sign which means sidereal ACTUALLY understands dignity of each sign and their cahracteristics

i use tropical too, but it is just psychological analysis made and created by surroundings.

AND if i look at celebrities - i see their sidereal + divisional charts ...

Tropical has 1 chart ... fuckingg basic shitt
September 25, 2021 at 02:59
(Leo) Anni23
Omg why so many mini arguments given instead of answers here for little to no reason at all :42:
September 25, 2021 at 02:52
(Leo) Anni23 » Aren Levi
Thank you for the only real answer here.

As I asked this question out of genuine curiosity, which some people seem to have excluded, I will consider your points

It´s just I´m not that emotional. I would have thought Leo moons were..
Also it just sounds weird to me to be a fire domiant
September 25, 2021 at 02:50
(Leo) Anni23 » astreo
And most importantly do you sense that the water signs may actually be air signs?! :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »