Ascendant Sign is...??

September 14, 2021 at 21:52 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) CapriRising
Ascendant Sign is...??
Hello!What do you think,What could be the sign of the ascendant of the mentioned person?
https://ibb.co/txc7CQK
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 18, 2021 at 19:42
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin' » Jaided
Ending in 7 even, that´s almost creepy. Mm I´m not sure, but then you might have the same Chinese pillar sth :25: (of five pillars - not the Ascendant one which lasts 2 hours, but something else I don´t remember the name of)
September 17, 2021 at 15:41
(Capricorn) Jaided » WaysOfLeavin'
Yeah this is true! My kids are a mix of myself and their dad, and same with myself and my parents. My mom, myself and my sisters are all virgo risings. All with birth times ending in 7.
September 17, 2021 at 13:09
(Virgo) LotusStar
The first thing I thought was Virgo

If not I would guess an air sign... Maybe Aquarius
September 17, 2021 at 10:08
Probably it´s unknown, yea... If it´s a family member(?) something interesting that I and others have noticed is that "the big three" tends to repeat in families. E.g. my Moon is in Libra; mom is a Libra Asc. Sun in Aquarius, dad is an Aqua Moon. Draconic Moon in Sagittarius, mom is a Sag Sun. Draconic Asc in Taurus, dad is a Taurus Sun... But yes, not always are the signs repeating, so it´s not really a method to use either (just an interesting observation).

Probably chart rectification is the only way.
September 17, 2021 at 00:22
(Capricorn) Jaided » WaysOfLeavin'
I wish she would come back and tell us lol. Unless she doesn´t know either :61: but I need to know the answer.
September 16, 2021 at 10:28
My first thought was also Virgo. But who knows, really. As people have already pointed out it´s hard to tell from a single picture, and anyway pictures are just pictures.
September 15, 2021 at 08:59
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » RohiniMoon
Owkey, I´m not that bad then. 18 right 44 wrong. Since you can have one out of 3 right, you got a 22,974528634% chance to have a green light. I´m slightly above it.

You, my lady, are almost at par...
September 15, 2021 at 07:12
(Aquarius) AriesRising
Aquarius Rising

upturned eyes, distinct nose, sharp face structure, thin/arched eyebrows.
September 15, 2021 at 06:58
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Tightrope-dancer
Mine are AWFUL. :61: I´m embarrassed to go and look at how bad it is!

Edit: I checked.. 21 correct guesses and....87 incorrect :75: :61:
September 15, 2021 at 06:52
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » RohiniMoon
Hey, they got a game on this site based on this assumption you can guess the sign with one picture.

I probably got the worst stats of the entire community :117:
September 15, 2021 at 00:18
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
It´s impossible, IMO, to tell you that based off of one single photograph of a person.

The sense of style they convey, decor behind them etc Etc etc... I think would help a sista out in trying to play inspector gadget here, but, what you´re giving isn´t enough.

Anyway that´s how I play "guess that sign" game here, I look at their style and what setting the pic was taken in to guess. Sometimes I´m on a roll with it, other times, I can´t guess one measly sign to save my life.
September 15, 2021 at 00:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Wild guess.............................. :171: Ascendant?
September 15, 2021 at 00:05
(Capricorn) Jaided
Looks like a Virgo to me.

Editing to say, I don´t know why I guessed Virgo other than it being the first feeling I had. Maybe she reminds me of myself somehow.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »