Meant to last? Synastry

September 14, 2021 at 12:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) irina1998
Meant to last? Synastry
Hey there!
I have been really into astrology lately and I would like to ask you what you think of this synastry (relationship one).

Some remarkable factors I think are crucial is:

1)Lots of Saturn (especially from HIS side)
2)Both our suns in 7th house
3) Venus- Venus / Venus-Moon / Venus- Lilith / Venus- Chiron
4) Nodes touching
5) Sun Pluto touching and Junos mutual conjuction
6) DC conjuct sun and Moon conjuct IC

Would love to hear what you guys think!

*I am red he is blue*

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

EDIT: Just putting a relationship background for reference. I know him for a year. When I met him his marriage was really messy and now after one year he is getting his divroce. He asked for some time and space because he is messed up emotionally. Our connection is extremely deep and both of us have said in our ways that we want to be here for the long run. ( He even told me I have all the characteristics of a life partner). However now that we are distant it´s pretty hard for me because I never felt such a strong bondage. Sooo yeah would love to hear your views on this

Here´s and composite chart
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2021 at 08:44
(Aries) littlebabe
A lot of saturn in your synastry can talk about many restrictions from partner´s whose saturn is aspecting your planets. I don´t know a lot about synastry but as much as I know it can also talk about age difference.

I would appriciate if someone could take a look at mine and my ex´s synastry? I feel some crazy deep connection with him, even I talked with him about that, i never understood what makes me feel so attachted to him? Here is chart:

https://ibb.co/rw078cG
September 16, 2021 at 10:18
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin' » Moon_Queen
Hmm, I see. I do respect opinions that are founded on many observations, such as yours.

As much as I like the Sun-Venus in a composite, it can really point to superficiality and too much agreeing to or pleasing each other (at expense of going to the depths). Well the whole chart needs to be taken into account.

Pluto aspects are really no joke. I have seen people with e.g. Moon trine Pluto in the natal chart - even though the planets form a trine it is certainly not a ´light´ aspect (at least not when Pluto in Scorpio was involved). You are right in that Venus soft or conjunct Mars provides a more natural give and take (same with Sun-Moon pairings). With the outer planets involved there can be great attraction, but probably they can also be more karmic or bring very great, even harsh, lessons...

I like your views though, interesting perspective.
September 16, 2021 at 10:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » WaysOfLeavin'
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thnx

Of course, I do not deny that there are other points of view, I just expressed my own that is bit radical (I´m aware)

I personally do not like to compromise. According to my experience, anything else other than combinations that I mentioned before is some form of compromise (too little or too much) and potential cause of frustration and problems.

for example - Venus trine Pluto is great, but it is too intensive for our nervus system, Sun-Venus is romantic but usually demands submission and obedience in some late stages of relationship...

So my point is, everything can be named relationship, but not all are healthy and true one that are based on free bounding between two equals.
Since not even two person react the same everything is actually the matter of taste.
September 16, 2021 at 09:41
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin' » Moon_Queen
I do appreciate your theory on trauma coupling vs. true bonding a lot. It was one that caught my attention.

However, I am not sure if I agree on Sun-Moon and Mars-Venus contacts as being vital. Sun-Moon aspects (synastry, composite or Davison chart) are great for compatibility and mutual understanding, but I see them more as a plus. Regarding attraction there are imo much more powerful aspects than Venus-Mars, such as Venus or Mars to Pluto, or e.g. Mars-Moon. Mars square Mars, Mars-Saturn, and Mars-Neptune definitely do ´count´ in my eyes.

I like the relationship charts. But as I have earlier pointed out to the author, Davison Sun/Mercury/Venus in H12 may point to a hidden affair, I think it possibly could be a bit tricky. Same for her Sun/Mars activating his natal Saturn-Neptune opposition. Saturn to Sun/Mars is good for longevity though (albeit it could be stiffling). Just, I am really not sure if looking at astrological charts can tell you for sure if a relationship will be lasting or not.

In the composite there is a "love stellium" (research shows conjunctions as well as oppositions to be the most important or influential aspects). Also the ´classic´ Sun-Venus in the Davison chart. So I do see mutual feelings of love and affection. Only since he is Neptune he might find himself in a scenario where Mars´ actions may make him act elusive, and possibly as a man it could be more difficult for him to handle. And yes, a 28 year age gap...

ASC/IC, NN-SN are indeed very powerful. Also Venus conjunct Chiron, it is very significant (based on research actually).

Look also at Draconic synastry and, very importantly, the aspects of your natal charts to the composite chart (this will tell about how the relationship itself affects you).
September 16, 2021 at 08:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » irina1998
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No Moon-Sun aspect in synastry or in composite
No Mars-Venus aspect in synastry or in composite.

There is Mars square Mars and Venus opp Venus in synastry but that does not count. It actually is pretty disturbing.

True personal planets are Moon, Sun, Venus and Mars and for the physical and personal bound they have to be in harmony and in pair Moon-Sun Mars-Venus. Mercury is like a glue he is just a a messenger.

I do not think it´s a long term and final, but I do think that this relationship is very important for your personal developement.
September 16, 2021 at 07:40
(Pisces) 11 » soulll
Aw thank you for a compliment! :75: :6:
September 16, 2021 at 06:48
(Taurus) irina1998 » Moon_Queen
Not even one indication of personal connection and bond??

What aspects / placements indicate this?
September 16, 2021 at 05:53
(Leo) soulll » 11
Love how you read this synastry chart very admirable
September 16, 2021 at 05:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
There are two main kind of relationships "trauma coupling" and "bounding".

Trauma coupling happens when both are under some wound and need to heal on some points. The main characteristic of this kind of "relationships" is intensity, drama,fast development and it usually ends nasty leaving you with "wtf just happened?" impression, when one overcome their trauma.

This composit (alongside with the story) indicates that this is classical trauma coupling, since there is not even one indication of personal connection and bound.

So is it going to last?
Yes, as long as you are under the trauma and need healing.
September 15, 2021 at 21:03
(Taurus) irina1998 » Emanuel
What´s that supposed to mean? :43:
September 15, 2021 at 20:55
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Damn girl. If it´s meant to last? I´m not even sure he survives the next day
September 15, 2021 at 16:43
(Pisces) 11 » irina1998
There’s always a potential where love is involved.

But if life gets in the way, as you said.. It changes story. Time will tell.
Synastry can show only the positives and possible obstacles what u both need to work on imo.
September 15, 2021 at 16:39
(Taurus) irina1998 » 11
Hmmm we´ve been in each other lives for a year. When we met he was just finishing his marriage and now that he is JUST getting out of divorce he asked me for some time and space to collect himself because he is emotionally a wreck.

The thing you point out \about conflicts etc (which I also know those aspects are explained this way) I cant really say I´ve felt it much. Maybe the fact that we have a lot of Saturn creates more discipline and seriousness rather than conflict plus the harmonious Mercury aspects help to calm down the intense squares?

I am putting this synastry here because I would like to know if it has potential since i never felt this way before for anyone and he seems to appreciate and respect me a lot as a person (he also said I have all characteristics of a life partner).

But now that we are distant because he needs time I am just trying to figure out whats the future with this since we both want each other in our lives it´s just LIFE itself that gets in the way ( getting out of a divorce is a pain in the *** hahah)
September 15, 2021 at 16:24
(Pisces) 11 » irina1998
From your :161: :162: and Chiron placements looks like karmic connection. Possible he came and got in the way to already existing relationship?
I´ve read ASC - IC connections are good indication. + :176: and :172: couples I´ve seen often in long lasting, harmonious relationships.
Overall you both look like a power couple. You´re both practical and fiery together.
You look for stable partner, and he is down to earth, practical, very ambitious and social issues oriented. You´re self-sufficient, so it´s not a problem, that he´s often away and in his own projects. Maybe even you can share business, you´re both interested in power.
But there will arise arguments about values (:156: squares). You don´t get each others big ideas. :155: squares - power struggles. If you feed his ego, you can avoid lot of problems. :4:

But I need to consider the big age gap.
He also can critique the way you communicate, and restrict communication with your siblings, your spontaneity and drive in general. I don´t think :157: on Mars is very good in synastry. In a way it could help to tone your :151: :155: natal conj, but.. does your Taurus energy need it? + age gap, I´d guess he will try to control you and feels much more experienced. He holds you back in ways.
But maybe you have lot to learn from him, he teaches how to collect your energy.. his :155: also sq yours, which makes me think, he doesn´t appreciate your boldness, and tries to control and "discipline" your actions. Constant tension and power struggles, hard to find compromises, you compete with each other. You might see him as difficult to converse with, he always thinks he´s right and is harsh in his dealings. Also your :160: sq to his :151: adds more power struggles. :155: in 7th - also conflicts. I´m not sure if he appreciates all these conflicts, if his :154: is in Libra. He wants to be the boss with :175: Mars.
Moon-Venus :194: also creates problems, you need to communicate a lot what you need to feel loved and appreciated. Otherwise small problems grow into resentments and dissatisfaction.

You better his living situation, maybe move to bigger place together. He betters your financial situation. But it´s not all about money, lot of passion and intensity.. His :154: in your 8th put a spell on you. And :164:-ASC, maybe there´s some emotional bondage, you have shared a lot to him so u feel connected now. You comfort each other. Lot of seriousness also involved.

It´s hard to say anything specific without knowing anything about the nature of relationship, your status and so.
September 15, 2021 at 15:49
(Taurus) irina1998 » 11
Yes!!
September 15, 2021 at 15:48
(Pisces) 11 » irina1998
Is this a romantic contact?
September 15, 2021 at 15:38
(Taurus) irina1998 » 11
Thanks for mentioning it! I just fixed it!
September 15, 2021 at 14:47
(Pisces) 11
Hi. Is this the chart?

The one that’s in link, not the same as in this post. Maybe cause place missing

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »