(Aries) nutelina
Vaccinate the USA
(When) will it happen?

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 20, 2021 at 13:05
(Aquarius) nikkia » nutelina
I didn´t vent... I asked. You´re entitled to your opinions.

What stance? Please tell me which stance - that you think you know.
What am I taking lightly?

The question was never about ME. (Although some made it that way...and you´re still doing this)

It´s a question about a real family trying to navigate American society during a pandemic.

By the way, she still hasn´t gotten her husband´s body back yet...and you don´t have believe that, either.
It doesn´t make this reality any less true.

People believe all sorts of things.

Perhaps some realities are too complex or painful for consideration.
September 20, 2021 at 10:13
(Aries) nutelina » nikkia
Hey no worries but for sure it looks like you are looking for fights. Just my impression perhaps but you do vent a lot your issues here on the forums. So I can´t blame myself or anyone for thinking that. It´s ok you are entitled to your opinion and for sure I´m not a native but maybe past life? I just love freedom but I loathe the satanic crap in our society.
I know your stance you´ve made it very clear and I respect that. But I don´t believe you anymore to be frank. It´s not about you but that I´ve seen it many times. People who are vehemently for or opposed to something have not experienced the other side just as you noted. What should the mother with 4 children do? It´s a valid question and you replied to me and not to someone else. It´s honestly not my problem but I can imagine. However this is a trap or trick question. And there lies the danger. Even if you are not aware of it which I doubt, you should be. You are experienced enough and where you call for responsibility I hold you to it. Because our societies are already being successfully divided on social media and that´s very dangerous for democracy.
These measures go against any sane constitution. And you guys have the best.
I think many people here are highly advanced spiritual beings and some of us are leaders. That´s why I don´t take this as lightly as you are. Also I´m for the idea of vaccines but against their implementation which is highly flawed in my opinion. I came to this conclusion after deeply studying because I couldn´t believe the rumours.
And for giggles I know air signs are bullshitters especially those with fire moons. They think only after they talk. :3: I´m partly joking but it´s also what I like and what I don´t like. It´s in my chart, moon trine Saturn is one aspect which makes me very conservative I think?
September 19, 2021 at 21:39
Perhaps it´s a language barrier between us, Nutty. No worries. You answered. Several times.

I´m not angry (unlike some people!) I don´t take this personally.
Neither does my Aries Moon. (Nice try, BTW)

A sign of maturity is owning one´s reactions. Not blaming others for them.

You just like trying to fight with me. Admit it.:4:
September 19, 2021 at 18:12
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nutelina
:61: oh that video...his face :61:

He DRAGGED it for that movie...I´m done :61:
September 19, 2021 at 17:49
"The only reason I even posted on your thread were my questions about what a recent American widow with 4 young kids is supposed to do now."

Sorry but this is pretty confusing to me. You were expecting an answer but now you are saying not from me. I think you weren´t very honest in the heat of the moment Ms. ARIES MOON. :3: Hence my reaction.
YouTube
YouTube
September 19, 2021 at 02:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Doctor says that the Vaccine reduces T-cells in the body increasing the chance of getting cancer by 20x... yikes...

Well... not like I´m getting it anyway...

But there ya go...

Link;

https://rumble.com/vmng9x-20x-incre…
September 19, 2021 at 01:09
Wow, a twofer! Word salad served with a side of gaslighting. How rich!

For the second time Nutty - No, I did not ask YOU. The question was posed to whomever might have an useful insight.

Just so we are clear... had I asked YOU specifically, I might´ve written something like, Hey Nutty, what do you think?

But I didn´t do that because I don´t watch CNN. :2:
September 18, 2021 at 15:50
Did you not repeatedly ask me what the poor woman with four children who lost her husband to the illness should do?
September 18, 2021 at 15:45
Are you aware of what you are saying because just only that sentence makes no sense. This was also the case with your previous statements. I really don´t make sense of it I admit I now even more doubt the sanity of your statements .
September 18, 2021 at 11:27
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I’ve been paying attention to FDA rulings for decades and didn’t need any more information to show me that the FDA is captured by corporate interests.

The media did not cover this story, but it’s out there."

Even "idiotic" movies are wise to it...

https://youtu.be/hPLvM59f27Y
YouTube
YouTube
September 18, 2021 at 04:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
Edited***
September 18, 2021 at 04:38
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
Thanks I didn´t know this;

I had lost interest and was waiting for a complete major death rapture like event of the vaccinated people to just simply die away...

Because the way things are set up... the virus will never go away because the vaccines could be the very thing making the mutant variants...

Creating a never ending cycle of sick people due to the multiple variants of the Virus... and a never ending implementation of medical procedures where the Pharmaceutical Companies would simply make alot of money and be unable to be sued... while people who are hurt by the vaccine just get thier stories covered up and censored and die without anyone knowing truly why they died (the vaccine)... and thier stories are never to be heard by anyone... and no one learns why... so it just keeps happening...

The Question though is,

What´s the point of having all that money when everyone is dead... :41:

Maybe it´s just slow controlled deaths...

But it´s whatever...

I´ve lost pretty much all interest...
September 18, 2021 at 04:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Iceblu333
The two top doctors/ scientists on the FDA advisory board quit last week .

They did so in protest but also so they could legally speak out .

They say that the financial interests of pharmaceutical companies are taking precedence over the science when it came to Covid vaccine boosters.

I’ve been paying attention to FDA rulings for decades and didn’t need any more information to show me that the FDA is captured by corporate interests.

The media did not cover this story, but it’s out there.

That’s why they backed off recommending boosters for everyone.

September 17, 2021 at 23:50
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
Oh wow! That´s something. I haven´t seen the news today... but, yeah... we don´t have enough data yet. I´m guessing the FDA may allow boosters for certain people.
September 17, 2021 at 21:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nikkia
I´m SHOCKED.... finally something happens that shocked me...

The FDA does NOT recommend the Booster Covid-19 Shots... allegedly, citing lack of data that the vaccines are more effective than natural immunity...

Link;

https://youtu.be/eAVuBgR6iZw
YouTube
YouTube
September 17, 2021 at 19:49
Full Video...

I wonder if she´s worried about getting covid now... they definitely didn´t social distance.... :61:

Link;

https://youtu.be/fltlfA9W3T0
YouTube
YouTube
September 17, 2021 at 19:41
Hostess at a New York city restaurant gets an Covid "19 punches to the face" Ass-whooping for asking someone for thier proof of vaccination card...

"She was just doing her job..." says the confused idiot news person... :41:

Well... Nazi soldiers were just following orders... as they killed 100´s of thousands of Jews in the Holocaust :14:

But... I just dont care anymore...

Link;

https://youtu.be/QPlW7VLUnfc
YouTube
YouTube
September 17, 2021 at 19:22
To all you Unvaccinated bastards!!!

Listen up!!!

He tells you why you should get the Vaccine...

Link;

https://youtu.be/Dg_G86e62SM
YouTube
YouTube
September 17, 2021 at 19:13
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
I love this nurse from Texas! Good video, Ice! I agree with her 100%.

She also says she wears her mask, socially distances, not out partying (and I´m sure she sanitizes, too!) She´s responsible. Good for her! Much respect.

Now, if everyone was so reasonable!
September 17, 2021 at 16:13
Keep what to myself, Nutty? My experience?

Are you trying to censor me? How wonderfully ironic!
September 17, 2021 at 15:34
(Aquarius) nikkia » Wolfmoon
With my personal experience in March 2020? Mandated jabs? Oh No!

But, I don´t what the answers are for society at large.

I´m once bitten and twice shy with Covid. So, I do what I can to protect myself, and by extension, others.

But, some reject any form of precautionary measures and this makes me hesitant to live my life more freely.

I don´t know how immune I am. Was. Or will be.
I don´t know if I can or will get infected again.
If I were to get sick again, will it be even worse this time?
Might it be an asymptomatic form -- and then I´m spreading Covid to others unknowingly?

These are some of the issues I personally grapple with. Daily.

Please understand, I live in very populated areas. Near International Airports. In places where people from all over the globe flock to. It´s a bit unnerving sometimes. Especially after my ordeal.

If I lived in a less populated country, state, in places un-ravaged by Covid, in a rural area, never got sick with it and had national healthcare, I might see through different eyes. So, on some level, I can understand the perspectives from those who live differently than I do.

But I don´t think I´d reject reasonable precautions people take to protect themselves, either.

This is a fine line that we are trying to walk right now.
September 17, 2021 at 14:40
(Aries) nutelina » LotusStar
Vaccine manufacturers don´t have any liability since 1986 or was that only applied to children?
September 17, 2021 at 14:37
Pretty obvious whenever I read your answers so keep it to yourself, has nothing to do with me. You know that.
September 17, 2021 at 06:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
Woah there lady! Coming at this thread with sensibility and logic?!

I wonder if we will enter the era of "Think Victims". Where morons will take to the street claiming victimhood for having to think. Under banner of ´Cabbage Lives Matter´ with the slogan "2 + 2 = Green" :63:
September 17, 2021 at 03:23
(Virgo) LotusStar
Being against vaccine passport does not mean being "anti vaxxer"

This is such a bogus typical media brainwashing to associate anyone who cares about medical freedom and the basic right to bodily autonomy as a "anti-vaxer".

The vaccine is not even the issue, it´s the mandates.

People are being forced into medical decisions by politicians who have NO business forcing and threatening these kinds of decisions on them, especially that have unknown potential consequences and include risk of death, blood clots, heart attack. Why must people be forced to taking experimental medication? It is available for all who wish to take it, just leave people alone to decide, you are not in their body, it is no one´s business what goes into someone else´s body. That´s it.

Has there even been another vaccine you took that didn´t work unless every one else took it? Did you need to ask yourself and know others vaccination status to feel like your vaccine was working?

We know you can still get it and transmit it, regardless. So what good are vaccine passports for? Is it helping if we have more cases and more deaths now than last year without them? Everywhere the vaccination rates go up, so do the cases and deaths. Why is that? You were promised once the elderly and vulnerable had been vaccinated we could all be out of the woods and get back to normal... Does it look like it?

Curiously, the virus has not been isolated yet. How´s that?

A lot of people may also be dying at the hospital´s because of the ventilators. It is very tricky to use ventilators, a small margin of error can be devastating and deadly for people. Some news is coming out more and more about this and how it could be the wrong treatment, considering how ´covid´ affects oxygen saturation, at that point, pumping more oxygen can suffocate you instead of help.

Again, anyone can take all the vaccines and boosters they desire, its none of my business, but not ok to force this decision on others without consequence or liability. And if the vaccines aren´t delivered what they promised, take that up with the people who made them.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »