A thread for those with Stelliums

September 11, 2021 at 07:15 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333
A thread for those with Stelliums
A stellium is usually defined as having 3 or more planets in the same house, showing a particular area of focus in a persons life.

This is a thread for all those with Stelliums in thier charts to share your unique Stellium combination with a brief description of your experience and how that has played out in your life.

I will start by sharing my own,
I most often go by the vedic sidereal system when looking at charts,
though my stellium remains in the same house in both western and vedic sidereal systems

I have a Stellium in the 8th House in the sign of Scorpio(vedic sidereal) and the sign of Sagittarius(tropical western) with the planets of

URANUS :199:
SATURN :157:
SUN :151:
MERCURY :153:

This has resulted in various death & rebirth experiences, literal death to transitional body and return with great psychological and spiritual advancement gained from rising above and overcoming many hardships.
To very much be The Light in the Darkness for others to overcome anything psychological and emotional, deep psychic penetration to heal others unlocking a unique ability of what might be described as "psychic surgery" and healing, being able to see under the surface of others with a keen interest in occult sciences and alchemy/recipes and transformation in many forms.

Do you have a Stellium?
If you do, please share and answer the following questions as I have done.

What house is your Stellium in?

What planets do you have in your Stellium?

What is your experience of your unique combination and how has it played out in your life?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 15, 2021 at 15:45
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Jaided
Really? Your chart is different then mine but yes we have many planets in Capricorn
With your moon in Taurus guess you also want stability more then anything (my moon is in libra )
Another thing in common is out N.Node and S.Node at 0°
September 15, 2021 at 09:06
(Cancer) MauroJcks
I have stellium in cancer a

sun, mercury saturn, midheaven (cancer)

My stellium in cancer makes daily life difficult, although some other positions in my natal chart "counteract" it, it is still a roller coaster in my emotions.

I don´t like it very much, but it has taught me to feel more empathy and to channel all that mountain of emotions into something positive.

September 15, 2021 at 06:45
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer
Well... I´m kinda confused.

It all depends on which parameters you use. I got a weak one in house IX with :152:, :155: and :153:. This is with Placidus and Tropical. If you go to Whole Sign, I immediately jump to a strong one in house VIII, :154:, :151:, :152:
and :155:. Switching to Whole Sign with sidereal makes it jump again to house IX.

Honestly, I feel both options are valid. House VIII is for me mainly about sex and transformation, since my parents are quite poor and I can´t expect a big heritage, and no rich uncles or so. Maybe Venus in 8th indicates our collective possessions are a strong bonding of our marriage (but this is not a romantic thing to say). I indeed am walking a path of self-improvement, which requires a lot of willpower once in a while, which makes me emotionally tested. Sex plays a major role too in my life and challenges me a lot, I really need my warrior-energy of Mars to keep me on the right track and of the boyish attitude most men have on sex. My heart tells me this self-improvementis the right path. I changed in 3 years from a egocentric, materialistic scrooge into a -sometimes- generous, spiritual being. It´s still a long way to go and probably a lifelong path but hey, I´m happy now.

House IX: This is also a very strong house in my chart. I like travelling and it´s a bit frustrating since my kids don´t like it. I correspond with a lot of people abroad, going from Northern Ireland to Ukrain and Latvia to Spain. I used to live in Spain too, this year changed my views permanently and I still know people over there, even when I was a kid back then. I feel emotionally involved with Spain and mostly Catalonia where I lived, I identify still with their culture. I´m very interested in the higher learning and how the metafysical world works. I´m interested in old Pagan religions and new ones like Wicca, but also Lakota spirituality (happen to have a teacher into that peculiar kind of spirituality). I´m completely into Jungian psychology and astrology is imho just an application avant-la-lettre of that. My :153: really makes me dive into those topics, could be my Asperger´s too :117: I once had a foreign lover but things didn´t work out, I´m still fascinated by "exotic" women. My wife lived on the other side of the country, so yeah, you could call this a far voyage too (but Belgium is sooooo small it´s ridiculous if you read this as an American, Australian or Russian :61:)

So yeah, you could say that both VIII and IX play out a lot in my chart. I´m just kinda surprised I don´t have a stellium in house VII.
September 15, 2021 at 03:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
On the popular theory in Astrology that the Ascendant is "a planet"; :176: is my stellium location.
:155: parallel Luminary bumps up my :171: planets very very close to a stellium that is a :195: affair between :171: & :176:
:160: :191: Juno, just one of the things that make me similar to a :178: stellium!
My heliocentric chart would have been more :182: the :108: stellium had I been born just a little earlier!
Past-lives got dangerously close to actually being psychic!
Every stellium leaves a couple of signs and houses completely deserted!
Equal-house system puts more stelliums into duplex housing which can mean a triple allegiance when others are simpler!
September 15, 2021 at 02:19
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333 » SkorpSting81
You won´t have to work too hard if you are meant to be,
it will naturally fall into place and be guided by higher intelligences on a profound level for both of you.

All pieces of the puzzle end up where they are meant to be,
even if we don´t currently see or understand why things are the way they are or why our desires of the ego are sometimes not fulfilled.

Either way,

there is nothing to worry about in this presence.
September 15, 2021 at 02:04
(Capricorn) Jaided » Ioaanaa08
You sound just like me!
I have Capricorn inner planets as well as outer, and I´m a 5th house stellium. But most of what you wrote I could have written myself.
September 15, 2021 at 00:59
(Scorpio) SkorpSting81 » Skypeople333
Yes thank you for replying.
I know we both will mutually come together just need to work harder as I always had to do.
September 15, 2021 at 00:12
There is nothing that we cannot overcome and rise above.

Your current situation, whatever it may be, is the result of your past thoughts, emotions, behaviours and actions,
it doesn´t mean it has to be your present and "future".
It does not need to persist, it is your choice,
and we always have a choice in this Presence,
there is only this Presence,
You are the commander of your reality,
and this Presence is always a blank canvas to paint what you prefer.

I have had a look at your chart, very interesting,
With such a profound Stellium and energy that you have in the 4th house of the home environment,

A question that comes to mind is:

"What do I define as my home?"

Is it your house only, your neighborhood, your state or country? your planet? your solar system? your galaxy or your Universe?

Home is where the heart is,
when you reside in your own heart first and fill your own cup,
then your true Soulmate will automatically allign, if you are true Soulmates, and meant to be, then you will both mutually know it is true.
September 13, 2021 at 23:06
Namaskaram 🙏🏼
September 13, 2021 at 22:29
(Scorpio) SkorpSting81 » Skypeople333
Thank you so much!
Well received and will implement this on a daily basis from no one till I am no longer.
Very deep and intresting subject here as I’ve been through so much and now know I have not been my greatest,especially to the one that I thought wasn’t my soulmate (stelluim in my 4th house) she has gone now but trying to win her back.She is worth every effort I now know.
September 13, 2021 at 22:12
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333
So many profound combinations and stelliums, so much diversity,
You are all amazing!

You are all sacred, divine and unique expressions of creation,
you have never been here before as this exact unique expression that you are
and never come again this way.

Cherish and treasure who and what you are,
for no-one else can ever be you.

You are all Stars, shine bright in all that you do,
whatever your calling may be, don´t let others dictate and tell you what will be true for you.
Reach towards your highest potential, and live to your fullest,
exploding with life in a super nova of divine ecstacy and bliss, sending ripples throughout this world, the cosmos, and fabric of time and space.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity" - Maximus Decimus Meridius, Gladiator
September 13, 2021 at 09:57
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333 » Stellium12
Thanks for your reply,
all human emotions come from thoughts,
so taking on the vibrations of anger, stres and fears means that you are taking on the secondary step of the process, in order to get to the root of the problem one must dig deeper to the thought which the emotion had sprouted from which always comes from an identity construct of "Self" often known as a "me"

For example if someone is suicidal then the thought associated to such a character might arise like "I want to kill myself"
the irony of this is that the sollution to overcoming suicide is written in such an expression, because the sollution to overcoming suicide requires one to overcome and kill the identity construct of the "self" causing the drama in the first place.
it is the holding onto of the identity of someone who is suicidal which causes that experience of reality, but noone is born suicidal it is picked up and self created.

In your case and anyone doing such supernatural healing I think its important to look at others experiences from an objective point of view that when it comes into your sphere that energy you take the possition of simply looking and observing it like someone sitting in the audience of a play theatre production because "all the worlds a stage" - shakespear.

When you yourself are not identified with thier identity then you won´t be subject to the drama so much because it´s not yours to begin with, it´s thier own psychological mess which caused thier instability and suffering, they are the one playing the character.

I can see that this would be challenging for you with the moon there too as the moon is the sensitivity and emotion, but remember the moon can also be reflective, Wearing some Silver on you may be beneficial as a pendant and or on your left wrist as a bracelet(the reciever)

You will have strong intuition yourself about how best to go about things in your unique situation, so do trust your own intuition about how to go about it.
September 12, 2021 at 16:25
(Leo) Seafarer » viv
3rd/4th House
September 12, 2021 at 15:26
(Scorpio) SkorpSting81
I have a stelluim of 6 planets -Sun,Moon,Jupiter,Pluto,Saturn,Mercury all in my fourth house.
I know I’m unusual but it’s been quite a struggle in life.
Intrested in all the post!
September 12, 2021 at 15:11
(Leo) Christof✳
11th house, both for Vedic (Cancer) and Placidus (Leo).

:151: :153: :154: :164:

My destiny number is the master number 11, which suggests a great potential to be an inspiring soul for others. 11th house deals with friends, groups, goals, humanitarian interests, and aspirations. Generally, I do fit well in the crowd (ambivert) but I keep a few circles of friends whom I treat/treasure like family. Thinking of it as well, since grade school I´m the staple "called to lead"-type-of-guy. I tried to lay low during my uni days and at work, but I always find myself being involved in organizations or groups. :81:
September 12, 2021 at 13:23
(Capricorn) UranianCapricorn
I have a Stellium in Capricorn in the 3rd house.

Moon, Sun and Mercury (and chiron...:10:).

I feel like I was born mature and old. I was always more "grown-up" then the other children, very independent from a young age too.

I always talk to myself obsessively. Really gotta see a psychologist about it because the amount is not ok anymore.

Have a bad relationship with siblings, especially my older brother. I used to be bullied in primary school and was always an outcast in secondary school too. Ostracized by my siblings too.

Yeah, this sums it up quick
September 12, 2021 at 13:03
(Capricorn) Stellium12 » Skypeople333
I did not become aware of anything until my second Saturn return. Neptune was squaring the stellium about the same time.

I have taken on people´s physical pain and cleared it, I take on anger, stress and fears. People with suicidal thoughts are the most difficult and take the longest to heal from. It all seams random and uncontrolled so I have learned to minimize contact with people and how to heal myself if I take on their issues.

If I wanted to better understand this trait, what would you recommend?
September 12, 2021 at 13:03
(Aquarius) viv » ocesaro
wow. For what it´s worth I´d be including the Sun as its within 10 degrees and being in Aqua 9th might be giving you a bit of an overview of all that power to penetrate the depths...Viv
September 12, 2021 at 12:56
(Aquarius) viv » Seafarer
wow, what house do you feel all this stellium might fall in? V
September 12, 2021 at 11:01
(Sagittarius) guccirenea
Enjoying this threaddd :)

I have a Capricorn stellium :180:

Mercury (6H)
Venus (7H)
Mars (7H)
Neptune (7h)

I guess you could say I have a 7th house stellium too, maybe?

All of my planets are within 128 degrees of eachother so I almost have a "bundle pattern", I think that makes it a little more difficult to feel my stellium since everything is so close to it as well lol but who knows.

Im not real sure how it has played out in my life yet. I will say I take on a lot of Cap traits. When it comes to relationships I am the most loyal and honest person I can think of. I really hate thieves, liars, any type of betrayal. :10: I base a lot of my decisions on my current relationships, but I also have a tendency to isolate myself. Im way more of a hermit than I imagine a 7th house stellium would be. :25:
September 12, 2021 at 09:58
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"I AM

& Known as: "The Light in the Darkness",
One of the most advanced beings on the planet "

Nice description. Also, cool story bro :))))))
September 12, 2021 at 09:55
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"What house is your Stellium in?"

8th whole sign house Aquarius

"What planets do you have in your Stellium?"

Venus 0 degree, Uranus 7 degree, Mars 16 degree, Jupiter 23 degree

"What is your experience of your unique combination and how has it played out in your life?"

Idk
September 12, 2021 at 09:09
(Leo) Seafarer
:155: :199: :159: :153: :157: :154: - :180:

Keeping it simple - it´s depressing but rewarding.
September 12, 2021 at 08:19
(Aquarius) viv
interesting thread thanks
I don´t have any stelliums, my chart is splayed everywhere.

BUT I´m doing a Hellenistic Astrology course at the moment which uses Whole Signs where the whole sign that contains the Asc is taken as the first house.This means some placements are a sign on from where they are in Placidus. I would be REALLY grateful if anyone with a stellium wanted to do their chart in Whole Signs and give feedback on their stelliums and what resonates if they land up in different houses. Thanks for research. Viv
September 12, 2021 at 07:54
(Aquarius) ocesaro
Nice topic, I´m curious about the responses as well.

I have a 6-planets stellium in 8th house Capricorn (whole sign):
_Moon :152:
_Uranus :199:
_Neptune :159:
_Saturn :157:
_Mercury :153:
_Venus :154:

I´m still trying to untangle this combination because of the amount of planets/conjunctions/aspects. Also, according to certain astrologers like D.Cunningham I could also connect a close-enough planet to the rest of the stellium if it´s near a specific planet / within a certain orb; so technically, I could add the Sun as well into the mess, which I won´t...!

Overall, the main feeling I had from this stellium within my chart was like a big red arrow towards my career life. I also have my North Node conjuncting my MC. Indeed, I have been career-driven very early in my life to this day and hope to make a difference through that path.

Without going into details, my childhood was pretty dark. The least to say is that I wasn´t really keen on living. I just felt deeply alone and irrelevant.

I see myself as a dormant volcano. I seem cool and never erupt but it´s very much alive inside. I can´t tell if my life experiences, including my parents style of parenting, lead me to be a seemingly charismatic cold person as they say, or it just happened that the Capricorn configuration made this inevitable.

I tolerate but am very bored by small talks. I love one on one discussions, looking into people eyes, listening and going deep.
I love crime shows since I´m 6. Anything related to crime investigations, not only murders. I write a lot, it´s my medecine. I´m a science enthusiast. I don´t think I have any psychic abilities or whatever. I´m not even interested it that. I lean more towards pragmatism. Yet I´m still interested in astrology. Not a hardcore huge fan, but curious enough. I´m slowly opening up to spirituality but it´s as easy to me as swimming against the current...

Regarding my love life, I lately realized that these past few years I went exclusively for Scorpio Sun men. I´ve never been a fan of scorpio sign to begin with and I did not know about astrology at the time. So when I saw my birth chart, the irony was quite funny. I can´t explain it. Coincidence? Saturn return? Specific Scorpio pheromones? Who knows...

That would be my short sum up for that combo. The qualities of Capricorn and Scorpio are easier to perceive to me than the actions of each of the planet involved in the stellium. At least for now :2:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »