I Ate Alot of Burgers

September 5, 2021 at 15:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) boyakasha
I Ate Alot of Burgers
Bueno bueno motherfuckers...

I´m back with another out of nowhere post but trust me it will be an interesting long ass read and the deep shit I know now has me all woke.

Damn where do I even begin from so much has happened but one thing I´m sure of is that I´m not the same guy after getting hit by one realisation after another. I can´t go back to the old ways like who knew there is another "world" in this already world. Anyways sooo let´s just say that I got lucky when it comes to money and I had the luxury to go all out and do whatever the fuck I wanted so I did. I bought a new phone and looked up all the fancy restaurants I could find on Google and chose the best ratings one. Not gonna lie the feeling of being in the top 15% of your country who are blessed with such pleasantries is really something I´m telling you okay? BTW I also got covid during this time but that didn´t stop me nope nope nope also I´m not vaccinated :2: the govt is lying you guys say no to Pfizer. What a sneaky bitch ass flu hated it when I couldn´t smell or taste anything and the water tasted salty and sweet at the same time wtf. Blah blah blah now you can call me spoiled or whatever but I know truth and that´s what matters.

I would book a ride and then be there, there´s no dine in so you can either order a takeaway or eat somewhere in the open (most restaurants have it arranged) because again fuck COVID. I started from low not so heard of places then worked my way to the high places for the sake of variety. At this point if you´ll put a burger in front of me I can just by gut feeling or 6th sense I mean hell even by the smell, how about that, will tell you what´s it gonna be like seriously. After like the 13th burger I was done...how do I put this...its like...ITS THE SAME DAMN BURGER, same cheese, same beef or chicken, same bun, same tomatoes lettuce, same sauces and all that, ITS THE SAME GODDAMN THING EVERYWHERE you know...enough man enough. I also felt very disgusted with myself like wow I´m such a pig for doing this. They´ll give it a very fancy French name, write some shit like "imported bleu cheese" or "a delicate cuisine of the highest grand" in cursive on a menu made out of expensive paper that even feels rich to touch tricking you to believe must be some hot stuff I´d say just one word: bullshit :1: At one point I remember I ordered this really good looking, very big in size burger, the ones they show you in the commercial and trust me after like the 5th bite I was sweaty I was angry and wanted to slap myself out of existence for wasting money and on my stupidity and thinking now I have to force the whole thing down my throat for like 20 minutes. Haha now burgers make me angry thanks god :15: how nice :12: (I told the waiter to take it back he´s like "are you sure" "should we pack" lol I´m gone bye) Gluttony is a sin, whoever said it was so ever right man fucckkkkk meeee. Seriously burgers make me sick now :( This one day the craving came back and I gave in, went out to chow down another one, this time took one bite and the flavor from someday back now idk how or from where and was "hmmm where did I eat this one" and guess what, I wanted someone to punch my nose in and I´d pay him with an open heart and say "thank you kind sir oh keep the change and don´t forget to throw me out haha". Think of it like your favorite show, the first time is really exciting, you watch it 2nd time you remember "wait wasn´t I wearing this shirt" or some other random shit like that but the shows is good, 3rd time you will probably just skip to that hot scene where she starts to undresses and get touchy touchy just so you can get off...you horny little shits :21: I mean hey I´ve been there too :2: but the show is not so okay now, but the 4th time is just torture. Same thing with food too get it?

But in all seriousness, I´ve become so peaceful so zen, I look at somebody eating good food and I don´t get bothered that much. I look outside of the window when in car at cafes and restaurants and I feel content because there´s nothing new like I look away a second later, it feels like a happy ending that I´m so okay with. A chapter of my life had ended and I see myself stepping into something larger than life. Your conscious is less burdened which makes room for more "there must be more out there" kind of thoughts, in other words I don´t shy away much from being in the moment. I enjoy life a lot more from a genuine place. I believe more in savings than spending now. I was thinking hard about this that why have a career like its just a 21st century invention when it´s gonna land me in the same world of capitalism where I´ll climb up the ranks in the society in this game of hunt or be hunted called corporate world by cutting others down and let them fall just to take their place for all the riches, benefits and pleasantries of life, its like how you would get excited looking at toys and wanna buy it by throwing a tantrum in the shop just to throw it away after and buy the new more eyecandy one. They are fancy only for some time then they are just plastic, that´s how I see the reality. There are some other dark things I´ve told myself I won´t write here about money and how the power it has makes you drunk. I still believe whatever human was back then is still now. Money just makes what´s already there more comfortable. Its a crushing and depressing thing because its lonely at the top. Drake once said in his raps "I´m too young to feel this old" damn that hits right in the spot. Believe me on this you´ll miss the old pure you alot.

Anyways I´m gonna upload pics too of what I ate :65: enjoy :46:

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 15, 2021 at 11:33
(Scorpio) boyakasha » luelle
8 times is too much what´s going on. Covid doesn´t even happen the 2nd time because you have built immunity when you healed before. But it sounds like you´re safe and doing well now, and hospital visits suck big time I know, bring a chocolate on the next visit if that makes you feel better I say :2:
September 11, 2021 at 05:23
(Scorpio) boyakasha » OctoberScorpio
Really? Indians are like everywhere around the globe so I shouldn´t be surprised. Interesting culture I´d say. You can´t find the taste and freshness of homemade anywhere :)

Roti?? We live on that! Every other day with saalan. Whole Pakistan will crash if you take roti away from us.
September 11, 2021 at 04:46
(Scorpio) boyakasha » luelle
Yes I did it sucked. I wasn´t allowed to get out the room. If I wanted something we would video chat across rooms 😂 thank god it´s over! But I liked giving orders and being served tbh I miss that.

Wait you have Covid too?
September 10, 2021 at 22:17
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » boyakasha
Yes, I love spicy food! and always best when it´s home made! Lucky me, half my family is West Indian ;)

I suppose you eat roti too. . . probably healthier to have the naan bread when it isn´t fried haha
September 9, 2021 at 15:34
(Scorpio) boyakasha » OctoberScorpio
I see you are a person of culture as well!

Haven´t eaten that dish in a long time, last time I ate it it was really tasty. Bit oily and messy but once in a while is fine.

I take it you like spices and flavors? Try biryani next it will complete your life 🤤
September 9, 2021 at 15:25
(Scorpio) boyakasha » nutelina
It wasn´t like I was going to say she was annoying no no I will never say that about her :61: :21:

They stupid for blocking me :10:

Jupiter expands so in 2nd house of Taurus, Taurus goes also wants more. I have my Jupiter return which Rohinimoon pointed out.
September 9, 2021 at 14:09
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » boyakasha
This tread has too much meat for me but this does look very good😋

One of my faves tho is Chana Bhatura (or Chole, I think its the same. . . Not the healthiest meal but so delicious!!
September 9, 2021 at 13:47
(Aries) nutelina » boyakasha
Why would anyone block you? :2: :3:

Best is to just act naturally but you can look back to see if any transits nudged you into this endeavour :3:

Taurus IC hm? I´m not too familiar with the IC and MC. I do know a bit but I want to go deep! All in time.
September 8, 2021 at 20:02
(Scorpio) boyakasha » nutelina
There was this girl here on Astroseek (I´m blocked now :61:) she tells me I have Jupiter in 2nd house that squares mercury and moon. I write her why are you asking? She replies you must eat alot and says she knows some men with that. She was right then and is still now.

I...I uhh...I really don´t know much :39: I wasn´t thinking about astrology, the food had all of my attention. Idk why but I´m losing interest in astrology. Maybe this time it wasn´t a planet but I decided for myself. Honestly I don´t like the idea of planets having all the say in what we are and what we do you know...but to answer your question could be my Taurus IC or some 2nd house transit.

I have a sweet tooth, hard to say no to dessert they are my weakness, I HAVE to try it.
September 8, 2021 at 19:25
(Aries) nutelina » boyakasha
Taurus moon here, I love my food all I have to avoid is bad food like gluten or with milk, too much sugar... But I love trying anything.

I was also wondering whether any of you had Jupiter transits through the 2nd house? Or what transits would make you do all that?
September 8, 2021 at 18:48
(Scorpio) boyakasha » cubic
You´ve said some things there that even I was having hard timing wording it haha. Hey! Someone out there gets it :4:

I started from home, see the yellow plates? They are the same the delivery guy would call and I´d pick the order up. I was on a robotic fest too.

I feel such a need to say it, staying in random hotels alone was a whole another vibe. I stayed in these cheap hotels you know the ones where the paint is coming off, the carpet floor is dirty, the cotton is coming out of pillows but damn I had the best sleep in years there. You´ve no idea how calm and worryless the experience was. I think the cheapness of it made me drop my guards down and not pretend. The staff was simple looking and seemed as they had no worries in life very laid back so I think I also started to get absorbed into their environment deep down thinking to myself that this way of living ain´t bad, could do me some good too. Now that´s minimalism.

You know you get out of your comfort zone the first few days you´ll be panicking what to do next feeling lost but it goes away once you make yourself familiar with the places. Guess what I didn´t even know that I enjoyed mechanic work, now college never told me that about myself.

"It´s like money make you so zen that you´re either rich or a psycho. Nobody else is that calm´.

So fucking true I completely agree with you. Its a feeling not everyone can get to have and it makes it special. But there´s a bigger truth that money won´t fix your relationship problems or better you as a person and when the realisation hits you that money isn´t making you happy after all that spending, that´s another level of hopelessness. At this point It´s like if I lose the money "fuck it", if I get more money "fuck it" I´ve had my fair share of fill of that world so no regrets. I´ve become very spiritual after this believe it or not, people won´t get it.

Yeah she´s just trying to see how much money you are willing to spent on her and that´s a one fucked up way of feeling good about herself.

Yeah yeah yeah that relative thing too, total family drama, it´s their true colors coming out. They now don´t have control over you and don´t like you slipping out of their fingers. They guilt trip you so they can have that power which they don´t have over their current lives because now they are stuck with responsibilities. I think people like this are just unhappy. This kind of mindgames they don´t realise is pushing you more away from them. I actually don´t even resonate with most of my friends anymore they just don´t make sense now.

"Another is the super quick dismissal of others that irate me even a little".

So true, you realise you have leveled up, you see yourself more worthy and the experiences to get here have given you the ability to see through others bs. That´s just you not settling for less. Then they say you are too picky or have high standards.

Your reply was a good one to read :15: Glad you posted here!
September 8, 2021 at 16:13
(Leo) cubic
Haha. I did the same at one point when I was a single digit percenter in my country, but I proved too ambitious for it to last :61:

Remember living in hotels and trying out every Subway configuration possible as a start.

Then it was all the Torro Burgers, and then some local stuff that proved pretty good.

But yeah.. got sick / bored of it. Remember staring at a home delivery one and kind of going through the motions of eating it robotically, and realizing I´m done with the burger fest.

Got so lazy and introverted I found a pretty nice pizza place sourcing their stuff straight from Italy, that I didn´t explore any others.

It´s like when you remove the main mission otherwise - survival it gets confusing and depressing. You´ve all the options in the world, not necessarily all the talent.. and you´ve got lot of directions at once you can take.

Can´t go wrong with lifting and traveling the world I guess. Women still have to be courted of course (lol), but it´s pointless to a degree to wonder about golddiggers - a lot have innate quantum sensors for that. Perhaps they are just a proxying through the calmness. It´s like money make you so zen that you´re either rich or a psycho. Nobody else is that calm.

Was interesting to realize how much of normal behavior is at its deepest roots due to the survival mission.

I still was relatively pretty unhappy with myself / life. I guess the ultimate fix for that was to start getting into the habit of speaking my mind / expressing myself / my will as spontaneously, and as freely as possible. That way spirit/soul is more fully embodied I guess. Some attempt at being a total straightshooter kind of thing, without being unnecessarily rough.. just super deep authenticity. It can be pretty exciting for everyone too lol.

One of the downsides is indeed a disconnect from a lot of people.. some relatives also felt suddenly like I owe them for all the pain they´ve gone through... suddenly they are my victims and I owe them even though
I´ve not spoken to them in years, lol.

Another is the super quick dismissal of others that irate me even a little. Perhaps some quality connections can be missed in that way, but on the other hand why tolerate any form of trouble when you can afford not to. So that one ain´t too easy I suppose.

Stuff gets boring.. then you understand why some do all that adrenaline seeking thing, sometimes in weirdest of ways. Self-control is still important.

I guess having loads is an unique stressor on its own.. like I have stuff, what to do with it now, what to do with it now? Unless they are locked somewhere one can´t touch / move them easy.. like unmovable stuff.

All in all in time it turns out that it´s better to stick to communicating with people from the same echelon for many reasons most of the time.

I don´t know about that Magha stuff being the reason. Too many people are born every minute during these transits for it to have to do so much with wealth. Perhaps just increases probability, and gives a bump up here and there.. but it´s all smart/hard work and risk taking.. and it can all go wrong regardless of charts.

Best IMO is that one doesn´t have to ever do immoral/weird stuff to get ahead or survive, and can help close people in need if things go awry.

Stuff like that. Congrats!
September 7, 2021 at 19:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » boyakasha
Consider it payback.
September 7, 2021 at 19:40
(Scorpio) boyakasha » Iceblu333
I´m gonna plan a day out just for steak, ugh looks so good in the videos. Mouth is already watering haha :4:

You did this, ice :10:
September 7, 2021 at 19:37
I´ll check it out.
September 7, 2021 at 19:33
Pakistani dish called Biryani, grew up eating it all the time.

It is to die for :12: :69:
YouTube
YouTube
September 7, 2021 at 19:19
You can use Chicken instead. The main part of that dish is the rice and Vegetables.

She even used Chicken stock to flavor the rice water... :22:
September 7, 2021 at 19:17
Ugh I don´t like shrimp or seafood in general :115:
September 7, 2021 at 19:14
Since you didn´t like the "Burnt" Tomahawk Steak on coals... here´s another...

https://youtu.be/gxnAR0k4wbE
YouTube
YouTube
September 7, 2021 at 19:12
Donut Breakfast Sandwich...

https://youtu.be/ShTO0rJXVBI
YouTube
YouTube
September 7, 2021 at 19:10
Bacon Wrapped Hot Wings... or Maple Wings...

Whatever... looks good as hell...

https://youtu.be/F0frIbKvvkE
YouTube
YouTube
September 7, 2021 at 19:06
Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe. :2:

Link;

https://youtu.be/bjNk36i2zwM
YouTube
YouTube
September 7, 2021 at 19:02